Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,118 members, 7,832,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25m In MMM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25m In MMM (449 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM / "My Manager Push Me To This" - MC Galaxy Cries Out Over His Alleged N25m in MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25m In MMM by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zWyBjjbFmTI/WFQO4cjzNZI/AAAAAAAABCA/IMzUV-5Ae_kCAxz7QWQfETibUrHw11YMgCK4B/s1600/vllkyt3mc7gpuaaskg.2851de5d.jpg[/img]

Popular Nigerian singer MC Galaxy seems to be among the millions of Nigerians who got disappointed by controversial money doubling scheme called MMM.
In a recent post by the Sekem crooner on Instagram, he explained how he put a whooping N25million into the ponzi scheme and how his manager, Wole Ogundare, pushed him to do MMM. He didn't forget to write that he is presently sad.

Read the post Here:http://www.amnews.com.ng/2016/12/mc-galaxy-claims-he-invested-n25m-in-mmm.html
Re: MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25m In MMM by Pasidon(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Fire!!!... Assuming that's true, is he saying that to cheer people up or for people to show sympathy

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Police To Extradite Seun Egbegbe Back To Nigeria – Kemi Olunloyo / What You Can Do With Your Computer While Browsing About Celebrities / “I Don’t Mind Being ‘lord Of The Rings’” – Eva Alordiah Slams Girl Who Insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.