Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) (2061 Views)

13 Tips For Keeping Perishable Foods That Can Spoil Even In The Fridge / Why Do I Always Spoil My Meal With Salt? I Need Help From Good Cooks! / Police Detain Meat Hawker In Bayelsa, Collect N8k Bribe & Allow Her Meat Spoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by kingsman66(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
through life story: my fellow NLDERS I don't know whether this is natural or bad omen. I was preparing my delicious stews this evening and sudden a brown bird just fall in my pot. pls I need advice from you guys, don't know what next to do..... lala pls.... pix below...........

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
How did it spoil your day? Have you not heard of bird stew? Oga fry that meat and eat.

4 Likes

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by strix(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na so manna take fall from heaven those days..continue ur cooking abeg

1 Like

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
kingsman66:
through life story: my fellow NLDERS I don't know whether this is
natural or bad omen. I was preparing my delicious
stews this evening and sudden a brown bird just
fall in my pot. pls I need advice from you guys,
don't know what next to do..... lala pls.... pix
below...........
Bird flu
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by adblack10(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
kingsman66:
below...........
looking @ d stew, meat no dey jus roast d bird shapely meat don show
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
God gave you free meat and youre complaining... Which kinda stew is this sef?!

1 Like

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
ayam not believing u or ur picture..so am out
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
kingsman66:
below...........
na real THROUGH life story. Even TRUE is shorter than THROUGH

3 Likes

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Chomsky1967(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2016
That's a pigeon, very edible. Just defeather it, roast it, boil some rice and enjoy your stew.

1 Like

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by WhyNa: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
That lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in your pot looked poisonous anyway. The Lord just saved you from multiple visits to the toilet grin
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by chocolateme(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Perfecttouch:
na real THROUGH life story. Even TRUE is shorter than THROUGH
hahahaha.. U no well grin
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by oluspicy: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingsman66:
below...........

Dear Chocolate, don't tell me you're cooking your stew in the open with firewood. Cos dat bird was attracted to the sight of your stew and pot (there's no better way to die with a befitting funeral) and decided to give up its life as a sacrificial bird.

That's a very great omen. My advice for you is to remove it and do justice to it before its too late. Haven't you heard of ANNELIDISIS STEW? grin grin grin

By the time you find correct fufu or garri with that stew, I know you will come back here to share your testimonies. cheesy cheesy grin

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
"Through" Life Story leleyi o! shocked
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by chocolateme(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
oluspicy:

Dear Chocolate, don't tell me you're cooking your stew in the open with firewood. Cos dat bird was attracted to the sight of your stew and pot (there's no better way to die with a befitting funeral) and decided to give up its life as a sacrificial bird.

That's a very great omen. My advice for you is to remove it and do justice to it before its too late. Haven't you heard of ANNELIDISIS STEW? grin grin grin

By the time you find correct fufu or garri with that stew, I know you will come back here to share your testimonies. cheesy cheesy grin
the truth is that there is nothing unusual about what happened not even the slightest.
Its a normal thing. Sometimes, these birds play roughly with each other that they fly and hit the wall or twist among themselves in the air and accidentally falls.

It happens all the time in our residence, floweres everywhere, sometines you wake up to see two or three of them trapped inside our sitting room flying up and down looking for exit. On one occasion, one mighty one fell inside a basin of water I was using to wash clothes smh..I just brought it out, dropped it where sun will be reaching it while washing and observing it. Like 46 minutes later, the mumu fly commot.

So Op, don't worry its normal.
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Tyche(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Baroba(m): 4:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Hope you poured it away, that bird could be diseased..
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Skelewu: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
chocolateme:
the truth is that there is nothing unusual about what happened not even the slightest.
Its a normal thing. Sometimes, these birds play roughly with each other that they fly and hit the wall or twist among themselves in the air and accidentally falls.

It happens all the time in our residence, floweres everywhere, sometines you wake up to see two or three of them trapped inside our sitting room flying up and down looking for exit. On one occasion, one mighty one fell inside a basin of water I was using to wash clothes smh..I just brought it out, dropped it where sun will be reaching it while washing and observing it. Like 46 minutes later, the mumu fly commot.

So Op, don't worry its normal.

Chai, sweetie you didn't think of making a roast meat out of the dang bird? grin

1 Like

Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Skelewu: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin

Hehehe, this op is a blady liar. How does did the bird end up dead in the pot? Don't tell me it drowned in the stew cos that's not possible, the body is not submerged in the stew.
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by chocolateme(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Skelewu:

Chai, sweetie you didn't think of making a roast meat out of the dang bird? grin
Skelewu.. I am very sorry for you. Wwtin the damn bird do me? So if na u, by now u don scatter all of their nests wey full our compound chop them finish..

Leave am for me like that, they beautified our residence for us.
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Skelewu: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Skelewu.. I am very sorry for you. Wwtin the damn bird do me? So if na u, by now u don scatter all of their nests wey full our compound chop them finish..

Leave am for me like that, they beautified our residence for us.

Hehehe, grin You're waiting for it to do you something before you chop am? grin The chicken wey you dey chop, wetin im do you?

For this kind recession you allowed a God sent meat to fly away? I'm sure recession never hol you. I go come your house come dey chop as recession never reach your side. grin
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by datizy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
kingsman66:
below...........
True life story you mean.
By the way, just throw the stew away. Sorry though
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by chocolateme(f): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Skelewu:

Hehehe, grin You're waiting for it to do you something before you chop am? grin The chicken wey you dey chop, wetin im do you?

For this kind recession you allowed a God sent meat to fly away? I'm sure recession never hol you. I go come your house come dey chop as recession never reach your side. grin
abeg come oo. Food plenty oo
Re: How Bird Spoil My Day Through Life Story(pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2016
He died over yer pot ,who knows i it was a sickness that killed him lipsrsealed did u cook him and eat ?

(1) (Reply)

Soyummy Popcorn In Abuja.... Finally / How Do I Know If I'm Eating Human Parts In A Restaurant? / Duck Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.