Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria (33290 Views)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Umudike is not more than 30something thousand.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Movicq(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by toltee4real: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
I fully agreed with those that advised you to target Federal University but excluding UNIPORT OH.

I think OAU Ile Ife, Osun State. will serve your wish. This is because, I single-handedly sponsored my younger brother in that school with my salary less than 70k, even with other expenses.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2016
iamhrh:
Please I would like a list of the best cheapest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Abeg I no want for North and East ooo... grin grin grin

Yoruba try leave your west for once and see other people tradition, so tomorrow when talk you fit open your mouth talk as person wey don travel, not all this false hear say Yoruba are always good at.

4 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Op try UNILAG. The fees was formally #9500 but was increased to #14,500 (#5000 out of it is for student insurance incase of a loss). Unilag all the way bro..

My 2cents
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Majesticniyi(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2016
saleemema:

And you said you're undergoing a Masters degree programme in UI. Sorry to say: you're not worthy in character to be a UIte

Bros, you fall my hand o. You for Don know say that one never even enter UI gate before na. UI is expensive ke? I laugh in spiritual powers grin

In other news, are you an ex-uite?

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Kebabs(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2016
My broda, google it..
iamhrh:
Please I would like a list of the best cheapest tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Abeg I no want for North and East ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Unsad(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
apockollyno:
uniben school fees is 14,400. I Dont think any other federal university of repute can be as cheap
Futa is 13,900. Feel better now ? cool
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Okeikpu(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Try Otuoke university
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Haryohdeji(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2016
apockollyno:
uniben school fees is 14,400. I Dont think any other federal university of repute can be as cheap
FUTA SCH FEES For satellite is #12,500
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Usernamesucks: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Zaria. Cheap as tomatoes. My last School fee was 19900 naira only

True. I paid 10,640 in 2007 and that was high compared to what faculty of arts and social sciences paid. Later increased to 18,750.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by pseudonomer: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Zaheertyler:
welcome to Futo....acceptance 40000..heard its 42 now...den tuition about 56,300...den suffering 1million....it is indeed cheap

My school fees this concluded section in FUNAAB is 18,250
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Adekunleideology(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2016
UNILAG is 14,500[ !quote author=apockollyno post=52030172]uniben school fees is 14,400. I Dont think any other federal university of repute can be as cheap[/quote]
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by pwetie: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria #cheapest ever.
But, you have to b prepared academically, psychological nd emotionally to withstand d ups nd down......plus lecturers don't sell their lecture notes and don't collect money from students for any lecture stuff. You hv to sort them outside, implying zero help.
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by legendte(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
iamhrh:
stick to your brown roof Republic

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Adex097: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Unsad:

Futa is 13,900. Feel better now ? cool
UNIBEN is 12,400 for non-science courses tongue

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
UNIBEN First Year you need about N130-150 thousand for expenses and administrative charges. It might not even be up to

Then in your subsequent years you pay less.
School fees N12,400
Dues N2,500

That's all oh
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by BlackHuman(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2016
This one u PeoPle are saying one school fees is cheap...hope you're not encouraging this stuPid "change" govenment to increase tuition fees o!..
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Sikay19(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2016
summerflame:
U better shut up and don't say what u don't know. UI is expensive. I am doing my m.sc there presently
You are so damn stupid. I even doubt if you passed through school because no atom sign of graduate in you. Perhaps you are half baked graduate. This forum is meant to rub minds together and helpone another. It is not meant for pugnaicious fellow like you. U.I school fees is something less than #50,000. So is that amount not affordable? Will you compare U.I with State or private Institutions? You must be insane

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by acenazt: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Usernamesucks:

True. I paid 10,640 in 2007 and that was high compared to what faculty of arts and social sciences paid. Later increased to 18,750.
this 19900 is the latest I paid ohh. November 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Emekuz(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2016
acenazt:
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Zaria. Cheap as tomatoes. My last School fee was 19900 naira only
19900 u said, UNIBEN is 14400 from 200 level till final year for science students while others are 12400
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Eleniyan15: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2016
ALL THIS FEDERAL SCHOOL STARTUP SCHOOL FEE REALLY EXPENSIVE WITH ILLEGAL FEE BUT HERE IN LASU WE PAY 25,300NAIRA ONLY INCLUDING FRESHMEN

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by zicoswagg(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Cheapest State Universities #Lasu #Delsu
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Sikay19:
You are so damn stupid. I even doubt if you passed through school because no atom sign of graduate in you. Perhaps you are half baked graduate. This forum is meant to rub minds together and helpone another. It is not meant for pugnaicious fellow like you. U.I school fees is something less than #50,000. So is that amount not affordable? Will you compare U.I with State or private Institutions? You must be insane
Sikay,practise what u preach.Don't insult him,we all are hear 2 learn,perhaps he was out of line,but let's be constructive here,No vex,if I stepped out of line,I am in UI also,and know for a sure,it isn't expensive.Asides the S/East,most federal schools I know are near-affordable.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by saleemema(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Majesticniyi:

Bros, you fall my hand o. You for Don know say that one never even enter UI gate before na. UI is expensive ke? I laugh in spiritual powers grin

In other news, are you an ex-uite?
Still a UIte jare
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by fergie001: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

Are u an Umudikite?
yap
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by NLbully(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
fuoye is the cheapest of them all
Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
summerflame:
I am referring to u nuisance

I think u r the nuisance here.... what warrant you to call him such name? I just finished frm UI this year and my last fee was 18,950. So. Stop saying what u don't know.

And for ur info the OP didn't asked for Masters fee, so oga park well

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by mrgreen4real(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
ATBU

Re: Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria by Medunah: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2016
apockollyno:
Unilag is paying that same amount for none sciences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions / Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late / ASUU Faults Netherlands For Rejecting Nigeria Degrees & Accepting Ghana Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.