Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56255 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrSly:

You can call it arrogance or maybe pride but we, Anambrarians call it class.
but the world had always known u to be timid, having low self xteem and a bit of inferiority complex (no insult intended but that's the truth). Am not ibo though am ikwerre and we refuse to be ibo largely because of the attitude of Anambra people, u guys should deal with it. I also heard though I stand to be corrected that other ibo states dislike u people.

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
LecciGucci:

Shame!. Im begining to hate u guys. Even my anambra friends offline are arrogant
who ur hate epp.

proudly Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
lacasera14:
Not all Rivers men would accept that brotherhood tin with you so delete them from that bracket.

I said neighbors not brothers... PH boys are known for dis sharp and egocentric attitude, but I think the imolites around them should just big up over it and let them clown around with their "I b big boy attitude".

Note: I'm not from any of these states.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pchidexy:
Abeg stop this dick measurement! If Imo state get one flyover and Anambra get 10 flyovers what's the biggie? The truth is that many of you guys simply hate Okorocha.
nobody is measuring anyone penis here .y should I like okorocha,that man is kill imo state potential , imo collects 13% oil derivative from the FG wot can dey show for dat.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by MrEverest(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
RagnarBankz:

don't be stupid!
Am not from anambra but i can tell u that,,,of all ibo states, imo state pple are the cause of division among ibo's!!!

Have u heard of mbaise pple??
Theres a proverd thats says that
(if a snake and an mbaise man enters ur house,Leave the snake and kill the mbaise man first!)

stop talking what u dont knw!!!
This is the most senseless statement i've ever heard in my entire life. Such a disgusting and re.tar.ded psychopat! SPITS ON THE !DIOT!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by dguizman(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
And waiting patiently for Ayo Fayose to complete the first of its kind in ekiti too
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by dingbang(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Eye service governor
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Drsheddy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
*JOIN OUR MMM MOVEMENT*
If your a True believer in MMM kindly *copy, add your name post it join our movement*let this cycle round the country
Together we can change the world
I am Dr.Sheddy#IstandwithMMM
I am Believe#IstandwithMMM
I am Stevo4them#IstandwithMMM
I am Olanreynan#IstandwithMMM
I am Mattnewton#IstadwithMMM
I am Meltani#IstandwithMMM. I am Savage#IstandwithMMM
I am Okey#IstandwithMMM
I am Little Angel#IstandwithMMM
I am Kingsboy#IstandwithMMM
I am Godric#IstandwithMMM
I am Themmy#IstandwithMMM
I am YoungJohn # IStandWithMMM
i am francisOmonefe#IstandwithMMM
I am kelvincyril#IstandwithMMM
I am Chizzybram#l stand with MMM
I am Oluwasegun4me#Istand with MMM
I am oladipo#IstandwithMMM
I am hakum#IstandwithMMM
I am Jules#IstandwithMMM
I am krizz#IstandwithMMM
I am Stepehinoye#IstandwithMMM
I am teejay#istandwithMMM
I am viqimania#istandwithMMM
I am easyart#istandwithMMM
I am barrister#istandwithMMM
I am Royalgift#istandwithMMM
I am grace #istandwithMMM
I am DAGREAT#istandwithMMMIk#IStandWithMMM
ithMMM
I am Marj#istandwithMMM
I am ugwurita#istandwithMMM
I am obianjunwa#istandwithMMM
I am Toyin#IstandwithMMM
I am Ik#IStandWithMMM
I am gbenga#IstandwithMMM
I am Danieloscar#
I am Atoyebi #IstandwithMMM
I am Sunday #IstandwithMMM
I am *Jace* #IstandwithMMM
I am Jahbless # standwithmmm
I am Ahmady #standwithmmm
I am Emmanuel (g-wite) * # istand with MMM*
I am Chidiebere #IstandWithMMM
I am Sirchux #istandwithMMM
I am Emmanuel Inaya
I am Michael Omotayo Kehinde #IstandwithMMM
I am Joseph Emmanuel Yavoh # standwithMMM
I am Moses #istandwithMMM
I am HODO Francis # I stand with
I am Vicko #istandwithMMM
I am MIYAKE #istandwithMMM#
I am Jannygirl * # IstandwithMMM#*
Ï am Daniel # I standwithmmm#

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls when wil cars start running over it
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by chukswag(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
this flyover has been completed since march, but it still looks weak. it has cracks all over..I guess that's why its not being put to use yet
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by FisifunKododada: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool Very good. Its high time Igbos start developing alaigbo instead of sending all the development to Malaysia and Lagos cool
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by MrEverest(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
ethene:

but the world had always known u to be timid, having low self xteem and a bit of inferiority complex (no insult intended but that's the truth). Am not ibo though am ikwerre and we refuse to be ibo largely because of the attitude of Anambra people, u guys should deal with it. I also heard though I stand to be corrected that other ibo states dislike u people.
Not all of them are like that but the uneducated ones that stumbled on ill gotten money behave like re.ta.rds!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by fortunechy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
the state wia useless man is governing
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
pope191:
Igbo brothers are u this dull, what's the comparison about? I've you ever seen other region putting up this shameful act. I think Imolites need to wake up and let go of their Inferior complex of better then with their neighbors (Anambra, Rivers & Abia).

Still waiting for the day Lagos and Ogun or Oyo indigene will b at loggerheads with each other over same issue.
u missed it except ur only trying to be mischievous, it is the Anambra bio that is fond of doing what u just described and everyone knows that, the average Anambrarian have this complex in them. Even today a yoruba man was telling another that of all the ibos it is the Anambra people that he hated the most.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by omofunaab(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
wristbangle:
Some Anambra Igbos are so arrogant. Isn't this a commendable project from one of your brothers yet they are making comparison to their state. You will never see this shameless in other tribe about comparing infrastructure of each other state.

The reason I use "some" is because I still have some humble anambra friends but have stayed outside the state.

Bro, i think i said this thing couple of weeks back.

Most anambra igbos feel superior to others,

Infact a friend of mine from anambra told me he doesn't regard ebonyi igbos as true igbos, he said their dialect is entirely different from them.. He calls them wawa igbos or something.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Ermacc: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Flyover is a necessity not fame. Akpabio holds the record of building structures for fame instead of necessity. Calabar for example has no flyover but is far better than 99% of cities with flyovers.
uyo is a developing city, those flyovers were built to avoid traffic congestion in the near future. If you noticed, the roads were also expanded. And calabar is a far better city in terms of?

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
HQuadreal:

At least he better pass some governor's make I no mention names.
who or wetin u dey fear? My dear mention names
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by MrSly(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
ethene:

"But the world has always known you to be timid...". fallacy.
Your problem is dullness, an attribute that can't be traced in any Anambrarian unfortunately you are not one and will never be. Don't quote me again because I have already drawn the line here.

4 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Charly68: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
That man is a big 419 . I just pity the immolites

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
pope191:

I said neighbors not brothers... PH boys are known for dis sharp and egocentric attitude, but I think the imolites around them should just big up over it and let them clown around with their "I b big boy attitude".

Note: I'm not from any of these states.
guy u be Anambrarian I know u too well now me and u don get small gbege before ( I won't remind u) so don't come here to play pervert.

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by wristbangle: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
omofunaab:

Infact a friend of mine from anambra told me he doesn't regard ebonyi igbos as true igbos, he said their dialect is entirely different from them.. He calls them wawa igbos or something.

Smh, imagine such bigotry comment.

If not because I have the enlightened ones (Anambrans) as friend offline, honestly one have no biz with them. I love Imo and Abia igbos, very liberal peeps.

4 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrSly:

"But the world has always known you to be timid...". fallacy.
Your problem is dullness, an attribute that can't be traced in any Anambrarian unfortunately you are not one and will never be. Don't quote me again because I have already drawn the line here.
ur very stupid! collect death! I say die there for all I care. illiterate
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
say what you like Anambra is the best followed by Abia/Enugu then Ebonyi b4 imo.

Anambra yes we are arrogant what do u NDI imo have .

Igbo civilization started from Anambra (Eri) d next is Arochukwu(Abia).
amanbra have the highest number of prof, educationists, companies, tertiary institutions, financial house, people oreinted govt programs,etc

we ndi Anambra are not arrogant .
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pring: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abagworo:

This is about Imo and the recent photoshopped photos if this flyover. Anybody in doubt of the miraculous development of Imo State should simply pay a visit. Owerri is on the verge of surpassing Abuja if it continues at this rate for 8 more years. Visit and be amazed.
This abagworo guy is senseless, imagine defending useless and incompetent rochas.
Imolites are only waiting for the rochas tenure to finish.
Rochas is a failure personified.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
omofunaab:

yes that's true the way the Yorubas hate the ijebus

4 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Kenechi1: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
You are a fool block brain
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
giles14:
say what you like Anambra is the best followed by Abia/Enugu then Ebonyi b4 imo.

Anambra yes we are arrogant what do u NDI imo have .

Igbo civilization started from Anambra (Eri) d next is Arochukwu(Abia).
amanbra have the highest number of prof, educationists, companies, tertiary institutions, financial house, people oreinted govt programs,etc

we ndi Anambra are not arrogant .

u see another attribute of the typical Anambrarian. Imo state has the highest number of profs in the whole of Nigeria followed even by either ondo, ekiti or delta state and u don't see them brag.

3 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by omofunaab(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
giles14:
yes that's true the way the Yorubas hate the ijebus

Lol, am Owu and my wife is ijebu

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by LecciGucci: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kenechi1:

You are a fool block brain

Arrogant specie!!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by mcworld(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
After a while, and after 6 year Rochas was able to construct one bridge. Well thank God for his life.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by giles14(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
to all NDI imo in nairaland pls list just areas u think you people are better than the arrogant people from Anambra.

or forever keep shout.

and for the ikwerre man u aren't Igbo ,u don't like Igbos.neither do we.

so please keep ur thoughts to urslf.wen freeborns are having a conversation OSU are not welcomed
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Brizle(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
stupid and pointless comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.