Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

My 2 Cent About Big Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Cent About Big Churches (1510 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rather than build mega schools for the poor to study well, they will build mega churches for the poor to spend well, smh.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE WISDOM

Jesus WHom the Churches claim to serve has said it from the bible days that THE POOR YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONGST YOU.... meaning poverty will never end.

JESUS NEVER GAVE ALMS TO THE POOR... IT WAS JUDAS THAT SPOKE LIKE YOU CLAIMING THE EXPENSIVE OIL POURED ON JESUS WAS A WASTE AND HE SHOULD HAVE USED THE MONEY ON THE POOR.

Mr OP you are very ignorant and poor.... THROUGH POVERTY IS LACK OF IDEAS AND VISION.... REAL GROUND BREAKING IDEAS DO NOT NEED MONEY.... all they need is TIME and CHANCE....

THE POOR AND THE RICH both have 24hrs, brain, eyes, etc

THE POOR JUST CHOSE TO BE LAZY.... beggars make more money in a month than the dumb minimum wage in this country

this is very true cos non of the beggars ever use the money to stop begging and go into business.

NO ONE WAS BORN RICH... EVERY POOR MAN HAS EITHER HAD MONEY IN THE PAST OR SOMEONE IN HIS GENERATION DID.....
WHEN PURPOSE IS NOT KNOWN WASTE IS INEVITABLE... that is why poor peeps remain poor.

SO STOP TALKING TRASH AND INVEST IN YOURSELF BECOME RICH AND SEE IF BY THEN YOU WILL GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO LAZY POOR FOLKS

skyhighweb:
Rather than build mega schools for the poor to
study well, they will build mega churches for the
poor to spend well, smh.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
tripplephi:

Jesus WHom the Churches claim to serve has said it from the bible days that THE POOR YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONGST YOU.... meaning poverty will never end.

JESUS NEVER GAVE ALMS TO THE POOR... IT WAS JUDAS THAT SPOKE LIKE YOU CLAIMING THE EXPENSIVE OIL POURED ON JESUS WAS A WASTE AND HE SHOULD HAVE USED THE MONEY ON THE POOR.

Mr OP you are very ignorant and poor.... THROUGH POVERTY IS LACK OF IDEAS AND VISION.... REAL GROUND BREAKING IDEAS DO NOT NEED MONEY.... all they need is TIME and CHANCE....

THE POOR JUST CHOSE TO BE LAZY.... beggars make more money in a month than the dumb minimum wage in this country

this is very true cos non of the beggars ever use the money to stop begging and go into business.

NO ONE WAS BORN RICH... EVERY POOR MAN HAS EITHER HAD MONEY IN THE PAST OR SOMEONE IN HIS GENERATION DID.....
WHEN PURPOSE IS NOT KNOWN WASTE IS INEVITABLE... that is why poor peeps remain poor.

SO STOP TALKING TRASH AND INVEST IN YOURSELF BECOME RICH AND SEE IF BY THEN YOU WILL GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO LAZY POOR FOLKS

it obvious u one of reason why d world is what it is today, using quote from d bible to deceive ur self and others, the bible says there will be poor people amongs u does that stop u from using ur sense to help the poor among u? mumu, some are born poor and life becomes difficult for them some are born rich and hardly get to stress them selves to remain rich, keep being ignorant of life if the church was helping they will b assisting like theres no 2moro instead they build schools and tag it with expensive school fees(something i know u will also do) help the poor when u can, not give a bag of rice and say u have done ur part, they collect tithe n buy jet, were dey flying private in d begining was jesus using a chariot please think twice of others if these world had people like me as pastors the poor will b ok and wont have to worry about school fees and some daily needs isnt that what assisting d needing is all about, mind u missionary came to preach the Gospel and help the needing not tell people to pay tithe and use the money to build expensive houses buy cars build schools ffor the rich and share bag of rice and beans for poor, another of my two cent, read it well n receive sense

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
skyhighweb:
it obvious u one of reason why d world is what it is today, using quote from d bible to deceive ur self and others, the bible says there will be poor people amongs u does that stop u from using ur sense to help the poor among u? mumu, some are born poor and life becomes difficult for them some are born rich and hardly get to stress them selves to remain rich, keep being ignorant of life if the church was helping they will b assisting like theres no 2moro instead they build schools and tag it with expensive school fees(something i know u will also do) help the poor when u can, not give a bag of rice and say u have done ur part, they collect tithe n buy jet, were dey flying private in d begining was jesus using a chariot please think twice of others if these world had people like me as pastors the poor will b ok and wont have to worry about school fees and some daily needs isnt that what assisting d needing is all about, mind u missionary came to preach the Gospel and help the needing not tell people to pay tithe and use the money to build expensive houses buy cars build schools ffor the rich and share bag of rice and beans for poor, another of my two cent, read it well n receive sense
[/s]
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Ranchhoddas: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Just shut up!
tripplephi:

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
tripplephi:
[s][/s]
u are no leader.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
lols.... buy wisdom

Ranchhoddas:
Just shut up!
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
I AINT ON UR LANE DUDE.... i lead on mine lane....back off. IF YOU WILL JAB AT CHURCHES AT LEAST USE THEIR BOOK... THE BIBLE. u r too small to start a REVOLUTION. you fear confrontation based on FACTS..... so get a life
skyhighweb:
u are no leader.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
tripplephi:
I AINT ON UR LANE DUDE.... i lead on mine lane....back off. IF YOU WILL JAB AT CHURCHES AT LEAST USE THEIR BOOK... THE BIBLE. u r too small to start a REVOLUTION. you fear confrontation based on FACTS..... so get a life
even the bible preach about false prophet, u could b one right now and being pissed cause of what am saying is the truth, d bible preach about loving ur neighbor noting about if ur neighbors aare rich or poor it also talks about helping those in need.

so u see with common sense u can simply breakdown the 21st century churches its more about them n less about d people.

u are gullable very gullable.

believe not everything u hear for be wise as u choose words and understand them.

the church is a building now filled with men of God enriching them selves and serving the people less, for all they have to do is tell u what u want to hear so u can give to them what they want, yet u wait for God to help u, when the church could simply do that and say these words.

it is the lords doing.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
AS FUNNY AS U ARE... y are u giving dull reasonings without facts... i stand by the bible.... JESUS SAID THE POOR YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONG YOU. IF YOUR BIG HEAD EVER BELIEVED IN JESUS YOU WOULD SIMPLY SHUT UP COS POVERTY CAN NEVER BE TOTALLY ERADICATED... CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU... SO HELP PEOPLE AND DO YOUR PART... VOICING FRUSTRATIONS HAS NEVER HELPED ANYONE. IF YOU CAN PROVE FROM THE BIBLE THAT JESUS DIDN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAID THEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU... ELSE...you are just a mentally derailed guy

skyhighweb:
even the bible preach about false prophet, u could b one right now and being pissed cause of what am saying is the truth, d bible preach about loving ur neighbor noting about if ur neighbors aare rich or poor it also talks about helping those in need.

so u see with common sense u can simply breakdown the 21st century churches its more about them n less about d people.

believe not everything u hear for be wise as u choose words and understand them.

the church is a building now filled with men of God enriching them selves and serving the people less, for all they have to do is tell u what u want to hear so u can give to them what they want, yet u wait for God to help u, when the church could simply do that and say these words.

it is the lords doing.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
poor to spend well, smh.
Why dont you ask your dad to try being a cod man too and see how good it feels?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
tripplephi:
AS FUNNY AS U ARE... y are u giving dull reasonings without facts... i stand by the bible.... JESUS SAID THE POOR YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONG YOU. IF YOUR BIG HEAD EVER BELIEVED IN JESUS YOU WOULD SIMPLY SHUT UP COS POVERTY CAN NEVER BE TOTALLY ERADICATED... CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU... SO HELP PEOPLE AND DO YOUR PART... VOICING FRUSTRATIONS HAS NEVER HELPED ANYONE. IF YOU CAN PROVE FROM THE BIBLE THAT JESUS DIDN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAID THEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU... ELSE...you are just a mentally derailed guy

ur level of reasoning is very poor very very poor i tell u, poverty cant be eradicated at once but it can, but then what is the church doing about it? i tell u, u mind is fully low with good ideas u ought to borrow some sense u are running very low. I have dd feeling u are very self centered always thinking of ur self alone, oga rich fellow mumu how ur brain today.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

Why dont you ask your dad to try being a cod man too and see how good it feels?
he is a rev for ur imformation and guess what he spent 70% of is earnings monthly helping people. yes am proud of him and he will tell u the same thing am telling u all, pastors are for them selves will u what u want to hear and thats thats, plz be wise conmunicating directly with God is still allowed u don't need a middle man or woman who will tell u to bring candle or bring money to buy purple candle, alot of people end up regretting after loosing alot of money because pastor say this pastor said that, or u want tto say u are a stranger to this things?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
poor to spend well, smh.
Are you also an internet demon? If you are not, be informed. The ones you see here maligning God, has signed a pack witj satan. They know what they are doing. If you think you can joine them then go free, you have lied to yourself.

Now, Here is what GOD ALMIGHTY SAID.

Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Haggai:1:5

Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
Haggai:1:6

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Haggai:1:7

Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.
Haggai:1:8

Ye looked for much, and, lo it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
Haggai:1:9

Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.
Haggai:1:10

And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon that which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands.
Haggai:1:11

Have you seen what happens to those who will not build God a befitting house?

Consider your ways and check your tongue.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
lol... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.... i have done many things personally to help the poor. BUT YOU JUST A TALKER AND BITTER COS YOU ARE POOR AND NO ONE IS HELPING YOU. I CAN GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS IN LAGOS AND YOU COME SEE HOW WEALTHY I AM... IDEAS DO NOT STAND A CHANCE IF THE CAUSE OF THE POVERTY IS SPIRITUAL.... but there again na u get your mouth o. ENJOY YOUR LIFE bro. am HELPING THOSE I CAN TO GET RICH or at least have a job but WHO U EPP. all TALK and no HELP is tatafoo.

HOW DO YOU HELP PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT DO WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS.... THEY DONT STUDY THE RIGHT BOOKS THAT WILL BRING A WEALTHY MIND TO THEM.... IF YOU GIVE SUCH PEOPLE MONEY IT STILL WONT MAKE THEM RICH bro.... DO YOU EVER THINK OF THAT. LOL. BUT YOU WANT TO BE RIGHT AND AM HERE TO PROVE YOU WRONG WITH STRONG POINTS TILL THIS THREAD IS WASTED. COS YOU ARE LAZY.

skyhighweb:
u level of reasoning is very poor very very poor i tell u, poverty cant be eradicated at once but it can, but then what is the church doing about it? i tell u, u mind is fully low with good ideas u ought to borrow some sense u are running very low. I have dd feeling u are very self centered always thinking of ur self alone, oga rich fellow mumu how ur brain today.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
Cc:Lalasticlala this guy here has defaulted Nairaland rule 2. Hammer grin
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Just shut up!
Why will he shut up?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

Are you also an internet demon? If you are not, be informed. The ones you see here maligning God, has signed a pack witj satan. They know what they are doing. If you think you can joine them then go free, you have lied to yourself.

Now, Here is what GOD ALMIGHTY SAID.

Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Haggai:1:5

Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
Haggai:1:6

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Haggai:1:7

Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.
Haggai:1:8

Ye looked for much, and, lo it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
Haggai:1:9

Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed from her fruit.
Haggai:1:10

And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon that which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands.
Haggai:1:11

Have you seen what happens to those who will not build God a befitting house?

Consider your ways and check your tongue.
even d devil knows the bible what make you think all d church is for the glory of God, hmmm tell me
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
tripplephi:
Exactly. He wants to just talk without facts.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:

it is the lords doing.
Why not become a man of God too?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

Why not become a man of God too?
why, did he tell u he is calling me? causei didnt hear the calling and i wont be deceiving any one with, beside not being one doesn't mean u cant help out with d little one has.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
ur level of reasoning is very poor very very poor i tell u, poverty cant be eradicated at once but it can, but then what is the church doing about it? i tell u, u mind is fully low with good ideas u ought to borrow some sense u are running very low. I have dd feeling u are very self centered always thinking of ur self alone, oga rich fellow mumu how ur brain today.
How old are you.

Seun, pls sencor age in this forum. Too many tarts with smartphones running wild.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by tripplephi: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
THANKS O... i know churches may seem overbearing with schools and all that brings them money but at least we should fear GOD who will judge us all one day and do our own part. POOR people are being helped but not all of them really can handle HARD WORK that leads to consistent money if done rightly... SOME ARE MENTALLY LAZY but mr Op just wants d world to see only his point of view. GOD WILL OPEN HIS EYES ONE DAY SHA

Anas09:

Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

so with the way the world is going now and churches but local and foreign u are still looking ffor facts wow, really wow u must be really blind n deaf.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
he is a rev for ur imformation and guess what he spent 70% of is earnings monthly helping people. yes am proud of him and he will tell u the same thing am telling u all, pastors are for them selves will u what u want to hear and thats thats, plz be wise conmunicating directly with God is still allowed u don't need a middle man or woman who will tell u to bring candle or bring money to buy purple candle, alot of people end up regretting after loosing alot of money because pastor say this pastor said that, or u want tto say u are a stranger to this things?
Oh dear. He did a poor job raising you. Go get a life son. You are very sad, get some joy in you.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
even d devil knows the bible what make you think all d church is for the glory of God, hmmm tell me
What has the devil knowing the Bible got to do with building a befitting house for God? Hey, eat something and rest, your brain is overheating.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

How old are you.

Seun, pls sencor age in this forum. Too many tarts with smartphones running wild.
whats ur age too, cause i know women Like uu love d whole pastor say pastor say and end up giving life savings to them and come home and beg for sugar, be wise God obviously didnt make u foolish so why b one
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

What has the devil knowing the Bible got to do with building a befitting house for God? Hey, eat something and rest, your brain is overheating.
if have no idea what that means then ask some elderly fellow let them sit u down kiddo and explain better
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
why, did he tell u he is calling me? causei didnt hear the calling and i wont be deceiving any one with, beside not being one doesn't mean u cant help out with d little one has.
So help and stop making noise. When God call ya papa him call another person join am?

Here you are sinning agaisnt God by judging, condemning and criticising his servants. Him send you this work?

Satan's little helper, who send you. Abi you no sabi say the ministry of comdemnation is the devil's ministry?

Who send you?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
so with the way the world is going now and churches but local and foreign u are still looking ffor facts wow, really wow u must be really blind n deaf.
Your parents did a very poor job at raising you. They use congregation's money to buy you a smart phone to use it to insult people. Pastors kids arw the worst kids ever.

Sell that stolen phone and buy manners.
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by Anas09: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
skyhighweb:
whats ur age too, cause i know women Like uu love d whole pastor say pastor say and end up giving life savings to them and come home and beg for sugar, be wise God obviously didnt make u foolish so why b one
lol. Na your money i take give? Why e dey pain you? Na for una house i beg sugar?
Re: My 2 Cent About Big Churches by skyhighweb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

Your parents did a very poor job at raising you. They use congregation's money to buy you a smart phone to use it to insult people. Pastors kids arw the worst kids ever.

Sell that stolen phone and buy manners.
really thats what dey told u?any ur own 2 cent sha use ur sense simple as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Dreams About Blood / Pastor Wakes Everybody In Mortuary / Where Does God Reside Before The Creation Of The Heavens And Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.