Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] (34226 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by edevup: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2016

Promote your Business Online.
We build an Online Store for you.
Contact us @ 08161627739
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by marshalcarter: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:
is he blind
he's deaf

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by IamPrince1: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:
he's deaf
hehehehehe bros gat no joy at all
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by IamPrince1: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hajahahahaajjahaja
Dammnmm
U just made my night
Pour am water na
Fuel fit don finish
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Same here, infact na clowns full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hajahahahaajjahaja

Dammnmm

U just made my night

Pour am water na

Fuel fit don finish

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

no be small water grin
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Macjayboy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Who's cohbams?
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
purem:
Dis 2 ppl wey adey see so no set oooooooooooooo

Cobam dey luk lyk blind man wearing glass

While mayor dey sag lyk say in jus comot 4 Igbo
abete
Cobhams is actually blind OK?
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
marshalcarter:

he's deaf
no single chills mehn!!!
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by RichThug(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Goldenheart:
My Generator has refused to start.... cry I have pulled it, to no avail...

all my hand just dey pepper me

When dem go tell u to buy beta gen, u nor go gree hear word #iPassMyNeighbourUser cheesy
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
these small small boiz and their craze for sagging these small small boiz and their craze for sagging these small small boiz and their craze for sagging
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by mojysiola(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:
is he blind
Yes he is.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by bellenornor(f): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Goldenheart:

Sorry, u hear?
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Dharnchuks(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
onatisi:
is he blind
marshalcarter:
he's deaf
no o, he is dumb! grin grin
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by activelyA(f): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Goldenheart:

Jebureeeé
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by bimchuswhat(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Goldenheart:

Chai....sorry...
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by harbeedaymee(f): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2016
mayorkun baby o! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Patoskid(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2016
fhavourish:
his mayakur sagging or something?
No... is lagging
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by hahn(m): 1:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Goldenheart:

Clean the plug
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by jawnieJorh(m): 1:58am On Dec 18, 2016
This our guy de pose like say na him Kill Tupac. baht guy.

2 Likes

Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by 2shur: 3:43am On Dec 18, 2016
God just let him open his eyes and see b4 xmas.
dats my prayer 4him.
i feel sad cause he cant see.
God knows best
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by femi4: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Goldenheart:

change the plug
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Goldenheart:

Soak it in hot water while closing your eyes and repeat "Which kind life be this" 20 times

It works.
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
davtosh:

Soak it in hot water while closing your eyes and repeat "Which kind life be this" 20 times

It works.

grin
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
bellenornor:
Sorry, u hear?
You look cute
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
femi4:
change the plug

I just serviced it couple of hours bfr. new plug
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
hahn:

Clean the plug

Twas a new plug
Re: Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] by Goldenheart(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
bimchuswhat:

Chai....sorry...

Tango Mike (10Q)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Afolayan Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Davido And Dammy Krane Back In The Days / Uche Jombo: No Marriage, No Baby Talks For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.