Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did (525 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did by nNEOo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
There are things we are proud of,

mine

There was this girl I really liked but she was crazy about me, my friend was dating her .
She didn't like my friend, I was determined to get her for him ...the broke up n she was getting engaged soon but I will not have it so,i started getting closer to her she was happy we started reliving on old memories
In the process I tampered with her resolve to get engaged,

All this I did behind his back
As she got addicted to me once again I started loosening my grip on her,
She was shattered emotionally
I encouraged my friend to be more closer to her as she needed a pillow now more than ever,
The got going n now they are dating again...but I lost them both in the process ,
She told him I was flirting with her she wanted to destroy me
Re: What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did by marshalcarter: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
masturbate
Re: What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did by saleemema(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:
There are things we are proud of,

mine

There was this girl I really liked but she was crazy about me, my friend was dating her .
She didn't like my friend, I was determined to get her for him ...the broke up n she was getting engaged soon but I will not have it so,i started getting closer to her she was happy we started reliving on old memories
In the process I tampered with her resolve to get engaged,

All this I did behind his back
As she got addicted to me once again I started loosening my grip on her,
She was shattered emotionally
I encouraged my friend to be more closer to her as she needed a pillow now more than ever,
The got going n now they are dating again...but I lost them both in the process ,
She told him I was flirting with her she wanted to destroy me
But you no try o
Re: What Is The Most Selfless Thing You Ever Did by nNEOo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
saleemema:

But you no try o

Sorry for the late reply just that a slow poke band me for a hilarious comment

Back to biz,i know what I was doing was not civil but gata help my dude

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Let's Kick Start Home Schooling In Nigeria. / Siwes IT Report Help. / These 10 Universities Will No Longer Offer Law And Accounting Courses - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.