Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (73234 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher? / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MisterKings(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Let's have fun. What was the craziest thing you experienced in secondary school?

In my case I was in Jss 1 and there was this girl in jss2 who liked me and would come and check on me (with her group of girls) then even buy me food when I was broke. So Jss 1-3 assumed we were dating.

Then this one time her boyfriend who was in the same class with her and was way bigger than I was ...came looking for me and asked what my relationship was with his girlfriend.

In my mind we were just friends but when he challenged me about it I began to connect the dots and he warned me to stay away from her.

So that was how she came the next day and I told her what Happened. She went straight to her favorite teacher and reported the guy. The guy come dey fear me from that day.

I attended a private secondary school so not much story there. My sister attended boarding and she told us tales of some ojuju. What was ur own crazy experience?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Kingpee2(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Tapping current from girls ..

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nicklaus619(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
When I was in gss2 a girl I was Crushing on paid me a visit, kissed me and grabbed my d;ck in our sitting room, meanwhile. No one was home when we started o, we where about to get down, before a resounding slap landed on my back, my dad was standing and watching us the whole time grin
And. Thereafter asked the girl to go and he made me wash cloths for the whole family for two weeks. Meanwhile we are 6 in the family. Imagine the sufferness . grin
That was the day I almost lost my vriginity and. My dad was the spoiler, had to wait for another 10years before. I finally lost it grin

371 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
One of the craziest. ... Crazy experiences too plenty abeg.
Which one I want talk sef.
Shey na mirror in the assembly own?
(only legends know this trick)
Small Boys Wey be say if we look girl pant we Don make am for life be that. While una dey sing national anthem I dey drop mirror between legs so as to see the color of your pant. We. Notice say one girl no dey wear. We dey literally fight to stay near that girl so as to watch film na so one of our guys go cast give teacher say na him suppose line up for there but I chance am. Teacher investigate come find out say na pant we dey look. Shibaraba no kuku wait. Before them mention my name I Don japa. School fence Wey we Don already put hole Wey we go take manoeuvre in case wahala happen. Then pursue me reach my street before them elders catch me. The beating I receive flog the winch Wey dey do me comot for my body.

Wetin pain me pass be say the girl later marry one of us. She Don born like 3 for the guy. If say she know she for kuku dey open am for the guy for free that time na. Because na him cane plenty pass. Na him mama mirror he dey bring come school.

520 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by paschal9(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
pls o children of light don't be soo disrespectful,what can we do to help our primitive neighbors grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by soberdrunk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
I remember back then we used peep into female hostel to see naked girls, on one of such nights I remember peeping and seeing a group of girls floating mid air........ angry

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
I was in SS1 then, my dad caught me smooching a girl by our fence

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
There was this girl Blessing; she was me immediate junior in school then and also my best friend's girlfriend. I was secretly crushing on her tho.
Something happened and She broke up with my friend, then he told me that I should ask her out and see if she will agree that he wants to know if she truly loves him. I asked her out the next day, she agreed. The relationship became so strong that my friend was even surprised and he started accusing me of snatching his girlfriend grin grin grin
Few weeks to our graduation from secondary school she came and told me that we should do a blood covenant. We then agreed to do it the next day ofter closing hours. We later didn't do it cos I backed out.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Goldenheart(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
We was on the assembly ground one lovely afternoon, we just finished singing "Now da day is over night is drawing near..." grin

The previous week, a company just finished constructing a tall telecommunication mast close to the assembly round.

... After the song, one tired student looked up at the sky moving sky and said oh it looks like the mast is coming down. every one looked up and they thought the mast was actually coming down.

it wasn't long everyone panicked and there was a stampede within minutes, a lot of students were injured...

turns out the mast wasn't actually coming down, the movement of the clouds made it look like it was coming down.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by musicpromax(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
:if i talk, ground go shake!!!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Centcanada: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nothing! What again do you want to hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by TheWalkingMind: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Y
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by sushieater: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Madam Koi-Koi!! Hold on small, I'm coming with the details grin grin grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by chaarly(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
eating mama put for the first time in jss2.

mama put, put rice #50, beans #30 spaghetti #50 and one meat #50.

na so I begin eat outside till today. I never stop sad

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by MztrChukwu(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Had 3 girlfriends

SS1
SS2
SS3

The day they fought eh!

I couldn't come to school for 2 weeks

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Oxtertee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
T
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by odinga1of: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am here to read lies

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by landmark86: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Going to government school is one of the craziest experience sum1 can ever experience.

Mine is putting mirror on the floor to see my teachers pant. I was later caught and given 20 strokes of cane on the morning assembly grin.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Altimatic27: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:

I tapped especially on lights out those that went to fgc would relate

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by IMASTEX: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kingpee2:
grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Umartins1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
I was fanning the nyansh of a female biology teacher when I was caught by another male teacher. The rest, as they say, was history.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by bleskid: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
EBA and fish .... no soup grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by bluntspade: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
When Eze threw pure water nylon on the new female corpers yansh. She turned back and asked who did that. Nobody talked o. That's how the whole class entered trouble even after later pointing out Eze the wicked lady was like how we always do. They beat us all ehn

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by AmazingDesigns: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
f
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by TheWalkingMind: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Whistling while talking.

Check my siggy
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by landmark86: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na joining bad boyz for bush smoking weeds together. This happen especially if u go boys only school. Tnx to my parents dat quickly change my school maybe by now i for be Chief Marlian

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Sweeetheart(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
A pretty corper open my face to the world with her big booty when I was in SS1. I became her favourite student somewhat that we were both fond of each other.

one thing led to one thing, I and Miss Chidinma fall in love, she gave me my first BJ, free sex this run till I promoted to SS2. she got a job in Lagos and that put an end to such promiscuity

it take so long for me to fall in love with ladies younger of my age and my age mates. she made me fall in love with older ladies though I've outgrown that now

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by DennisEche(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mine was the Day i and my friend were walking on a lonely part to school, it was a boarding school, so we took a walk out of the school and darkness came. We had to hurry back school, on our way we heard a cry of a baby, naso we say make we go check wetin de make baby cry for bush this kind time, as we reach baby side naso my guy raise baby, oboy naso baby come turn to rat, Oboy naso i take japka leave my friend.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Na one yeye girl for my secondry(SS2) school ooo. Hnnnmmm her name is Tope. She was always looking like a tomboy and she loved boxing and noise making. And I was the Assistant class captain who always had names of noise makers which I will eventually submit to the Principal of the school. He always went round for list of noise makers and always punished the hell out of them.
Been a very shy person back in school, na him I write names of noise makers finish one afternoon and Tope who was busy disturbing the class came straight to me and asked if her name was in the list and I said yes. This yeye girl and my close friend(Adakole) who's name was also in the list begged me to cancel their names and I refused. As I rose up to go and submit the list, omo na hin the stupid girl just grabbed me in front of the whooooole class and kissed me sooooo deep that I didn't know when I brought out the list and tore it in front of the class.... grin grin grin tongue

315 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by nurey(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
STABBED ASSEMBLY and was caught by the PKC, don't know how I escaped suspension/rustication but my yansh felt what no yansh has felt before in fagboros hand grin

In SS1 I made alot of money enough to buy PS1 then, I normally eat at home and my mum made sure I carried food and snacks to school, when I get to school, I just sold the food and snacks for money to those whose parents no get time and boarding house guys who no like school food. I guess I am the dantata of my generation.

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? by Openbusiness: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
An Indian girl in JSS 2 was trying to snatch my SS1 classmate "boyfriend" or school crush. Can you imagine? cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.