Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com (64166 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by dragonking3: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Omo this chudy guy na billionaire be that. shocked shocked

Make boys no go arrange an this season o
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by raindrop99: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Relax my people! This is the List of countries MMM is currently operating in which means you are not alone and everyone is making money globally using MMM. Do you think you're alone? So please stop causing unnecessary panic and keep PHing and GHing. If you're so scared of MMM Nigeria, then this is the list to move to another country and leave the serious ones to continue to ripe the benefits in our local currency. Stop underestimating MMM's global reach. MMM Argentina: argentina- MMM Australia: Australia- MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com MMM Brazil: Brazil- MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-mmmdotnet MMM China: China- MMM East Africa: Ea-mmmdotnet MMM Egypt: Egypt- MMM France: France- MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-mmmdotnet MMM India: India- MMM Indonesia: Indonesia- MMM Italy: Italy- MMM Japan: Japan- MMM Korea: Korea- MMM Kuwait: Kuwait- MMM Malaysia: Malaysia- MMM Mexico: Mexico- MMM Nigeria: MMM Peru: Peru- MMM Philippines: Philippines- MMM Singapore: Singapore- MMM South Africa: Rsa-mmm.co MMM Spain: Spain- MMM Thailand: Thailand- MMM Turkey: Turkey-mmmdotnet MMM USA: Usa- MMM Venezuela: Venezuela- Anything you're in, not on this list under the MMM Global family, then you're on your own. This is the best time to PH cos u will not be matched till January and u will have the extra holiday bonus. #MMM till trumpet sound.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by kennedyugo: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
How do you even trust such a system that is controlled by one person or a group? That they can ask everyone providing help to pay to a single account, you wouldn't know! The software is not even open source therefore it cannot be audited by a third party. Nobody knows the way the matching of people is done! Only the fraudster that owns it knows and can manipulate it at will. And people will believe whatever they tell them. What a scam! Nigerians have been duped!

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by okeyouk: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
You obviously don't know much about the system.
Your number one point isn't true. The rest I didn't read since you started with a fallacy.
I pray next year something trendy comes up for bloggers. Cos mmm story won't last forever.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by ojtech8291: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

For Nigerians with negatives Mindset!!!
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Emilo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
How more foolish can.one get. Why not ask questions first. So if they ve different account, how can they possible divide themselves n probably do face change to attend guider school. Or u dont know they go guider school......foolish is written all over u.

Landmark445:
Your foolishness amazes me! Do you think they have only one M.M.M account? You are so dumb for not figuring this simple arithmetic.

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by basybasy: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
DrayZee:
All our money eh...our money ooo....Nigerian money ehhh....MMM chop am fuka fuka.
some pple dont get brain at all. Even, if mmm comes back in January, it cant survive because everybody will be struggling to get back their money. Help providers wil be smal compare to those dat need help and dis wil lead to mmm's natural death. Quote me! Sometn like dis only pays those dat start early.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Emilo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
That is no problem. In dat case u ve to PH to get a certin percentage of ur mavros. Then dony forget the multitudes awaiting to join once they see d system is back.

I think dem say we are 3million. Dont worry by them we would be 30 million. And remember it now takes 1.2months to ask for help after providing help.

basybasy:
some pple dont get brain at all. Even, if mmm comes back in January, it cant survive because everybody will be struggling to get back their money. Help providers wil be smal compare to those dat need help and dis wil lead to mmm's natural death. Quote me! Sometn like dis only pays those dat start early.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Einl(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:

Kudos Bro, You've said it all smiley

Thanks.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Mobsync(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
2 Greedy Nigerian participants:

Yep, most participants that took part of the Ponzi schemes were very greedy, whether we like it or not that is the bitter truth. Greedy in the sense that you were advised on the MMM Nigeria website to invest only your spare cash in the program but did Nigerians listen? No
After the crash of MMM Nigeria, you will start hearing people confessing that they put their life savings into the scheme, some put in their children school fees into the Ponzi scheme while others went as far as using their house rent in order to get a higher return. Of recent we have seen how a husband beat the living daylight out of his wife for using their savings to invest in the Ponzi scheme, infact I know of a sales girl who stole her employers half a million Nigeria to invest in MMM. Now that the money is gone, who is to be blamed?

There is nothing like "spare" cash. No one has spare cash. MMM was a scam from the beginning.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by oginnite(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland can Lie. Who told you Guiders collect 10%? Fear God na. Now I know that u r ignorant of MMM. U r just looking for traffic tobmake more money off MMM
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Someone told me he had more than one MMM account.... Is that possible?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by bukit05(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:

Its possible
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by bukit05(f): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
basybasy:

Everybody will not GH at d same time.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by charlsecy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
It is no longer news that MMM Nigeria has crashed but what had eluded the news is the people whose actions actually led to the crash of the popular Ponzi scheme.

Appeal to careercrew1 from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear blogger,

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by switch47(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
It is no longer news that MMM Nigeria has crashed but what had eluded the news is the people whose actions actually led to the crash of the popular Ponzi scheme. Every participant who put their funds into the Ponzi scheme has been calling for the head of Mavrodi, however, as an observer I sat down, analyzed and finally was able to fish out the real major culprits who should be blamed for the crash of MMM Nigeria.

1 The MMM Nigeria Guiders:

As a guider in MMM Nigeria, you get 10% of the help provided from every downline or referral that are duly registered. This means that if you as a participant is to provide help of N100,000 your guider will get N10,000 richer. Now, a guider that has about let’s say 100 downline for example and each of the downlines are providing help of N100,000 that means that the guider will get N10,000 X 100= N1Million each month for doing nothing. So cool right? Wrong!! Pulling out such huge amount will lead to a major financial strain on the system, that’s why a lot of people couldn't get help anymore.

A perfect example is the Number 1 guider Chuddy. If MMM has a participant of over 3Million people and each of the people provide an average help of about N10,000 monthly, this means that Chuddy the number 1 guider will be cruising with N10,000X 3M= N3Billion monthly. This amount alone is enough to crash the system as one man eats virtually almost all the cake. Now, add all the guiders (over 12,000 guiders) to this equation and you will see that the guiders were eating the lion’s share of the cake without giving help back. All what a guider do is to log in, check how many people have provided help and then cash out. Most do not even provide help at all that’s why the system crash.
Honestly, these guiders don hammer on top participants head.
when you want to do a write up get your facts right , MMM Guiders do not get 105 of the PH of everybody in their downline ... it starts from 5% and reduces gradually in every generation of people under the Guider .
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by switch47(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM NIGERIA DID NOT CRASH it is very much alive let the paid media keep telling lies the truth shall overcome eventually , i advise all MMM participants to stay strong .... we are very strong in our Whatsapp groups and facebook Groups i am glad people are PHing and MMM shall be even stronger next year Shame on those carrying false information.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Appeal to careercrew1 from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear blogger,

Sergey Mavrodi

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by MChaze25(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:
The only people that crashed the mmm is the greedy so-called guiders.

Why should there be guiders?
What is their usefulness since they cannot even take part in decision making like in the case of this freezing?

It is the same guiders who has made so much millions that are starting all these other nonsense like
Ultimate cycler
Givers forum
Nnn etc.

Bloggers are just wasting their time.
Come January, mmm will surely return.
you say na Nigerian own utimate cycler?

My advice to their greedy administration is for them to stop all this outrageous bonuses.

NO MORE GUIDERS!
REFERRAL BONUSES SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 5%
you no get brain oooo

LONG LIVE MMM.
paul wolfing owns utimate cycler....
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Heffalump(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dove4Peace:
MMM Helps!
I am a Fan of Chuddy Ugorji, MMM-Nigeria Guider #1
I am a Fan of Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder
#IStandWithMMM

My question is,
Why are all the mmm guides mostly our Igbo bothers from the East? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by dragonking3: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
yes it is

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Codes151(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Landmark445:
Already designing a better system, you can join my team!
lets rub ideas!!! Codes151@gmail.com
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by jabojafa(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:

Even planwell that stole millions in Benin in the early 90's is still ringing bells in people's mind today. So go and sleep, we will talk about this mmm scam even till 2017 as some greedy nigerians never learn
so u knew abt planwell then....hmmm oboy u don old ooh.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by jackpot(f): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dove4Peace:
MMM Helps!
I am a Fan of Chuddy Ugorji, MMM-Nigeria Guider #1
I am a Fan of Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder
#IStandWithMMM
Financial Apocalypse actually means Financial Disaster. I hope you know that?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=bukit05 post=52048097]

Its possible[/quote

Thanks for your reply
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2016
dragonking3:
yes it is

Thanks, I thought he was joking fa...
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Einl:
Op you made sense until number 4.

Number 4 is sooo dumb. How did the media and CBN hurt a Ponzi scheme? So the media and the regulatory agencies should not warn Nigerians about dumb sh¡t they do. MMM is a Ponzi scheme.

Go and look up what America does to those that promote and deceive using Ponzi schemes.

She got angry and said I was dulling I told her instead of Ponzi schemes go and buy plastic chairs and tables and a small TV.

Get a liltle space and bu

will it cost N12500 to get that "small space" you speak about?

in ph the smallest shop is 120000N!
by the time you do the maths of what you just said...over 200k will be invested

where will the student get that amount from?

think. Again oga
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by ImmorTALbet: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2016
WHY NOT REJOICE WITH US @ Rejoicehelp.com

Going viral everywhere
Rejoicehelp.com
Running successfully with "bitcoin"
5% daily returns Up To 20days
Primary PH of 25% will come in 48hrs.
Secondary PH of 75% will come in 15-20 days
No lock in period
Automatic confirmation enabled API
10% Deposit Bonus
10% Direct referral income
Indirect referral Income 5%.4%..3%...2%....1%
24/7 Admin support via Whatsapp +639380821639
ONLY HELPING SITE THATS NOT ANONYMOUS
SSL secured Site Cost About $5000 They Are Here To Stay Long
Join now & build your team.
U MUST HAVE A "SPONSOR ID" TO REGISTER...[RJ813112]
https://rejoicehelp.com/signup.aspx?Ref=RJ813112
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP 08063027402

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
veekid:

are they not coming in January anymore?
that is as sure as the sun ouside your window will be there in february
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Mtncardseller:
I laugh. A lot of people don't even understand how the system operates. MMM was shutdown by the police for tax evasion and not for defrauding people. Now let me ask you a question, how do you expect me to pay tax for helping people? They shut it down because they saw that it was a way to financial freedom and when you have financial freedom, you no longer become a slave or rather tool to the people at the top positions in government.
ofcourse..govt officials and politicians everywhere just want to keep sharing N10000 during election campaigns!

instead of letting us make it on our own.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by goke4real(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Good news to all mmm participant.important information from Sergey mavrodi mmm is coming back stronger and better on January 14 2017.But new rule has been implemented for those who like to GH(withdraw) on 14 January you must provide help(PH)of 30% on your initial capital that you provided before i.e if you have provided help of 100000 before the freezing of account on 14 december and you want to withdraw (GH) on 14 January you must provide 30% help(PH) of that 100000 which is 30000.the 30000 must be paid and confirm before you will be giving access to withdraw(GH),this measure is provided in other to balance the number of people GH and PH so that the system i.e the mmm community will be sustain and last long for me and you so the better time to PH is now when mmm is giving out 20% bonus so that u can be able to GH on 14 January 2017.this message is from Sergey mavrodi and mmm admin. let us join hand together and salve this community called mmm,mmm belong to all of us, mmm belong to me and you let us share this news to all mmm participant in nigeria in diong this you can contribute in saving this great family mmm that have benefited many Nigerians. Ignore the media the government they only want this system to crash so that we can suffer. Keep providing help so that you can unfreez your own mavro when you have PH 30% of your money inside the system.pls share to your friends.long live mmm long live Sergey mavrodi together we can change the world.GUIDER CAPTAIN K SAMUEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians / The Scam In The Crypto World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.