Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Solutions To Examination Malpractice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solutions To Examination Malpractice (7151 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices / Solutions To Examination Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Examination Malpractice by luckyjojo: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
The impact of examination malpractice on the educational institutions cannot be overemphasized. Haven dealt with this in my previous post, now I will be looking at the solution to this monster - examination malpractice.
(1) The use of anti-examination. malpractice helmet. Waoo! I know this may sound funny but if fully implemented,could stop the act of spying on others work.

2 Appropriate spacing between candidates.
The practice of coping from each other or whispering of answers to others will be hampered if there is adequate space between the candidates.
Image result for picture of students widely spaced in examination hall
(3) Allocating seating position.
It is a common practice for friends and partners in the crime of examination malpractice to sit close as this will enable free exchange of materials and solutions. The invigilator should allocate sitting positions at will as this will cause some disconnect from the cheaters' network.
Read on
Re: Solutions To Examination Malpractice by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
People think exam malpractice is only conducted in the exam hall... Mchew..
Re: Solutions To Examination Malpractice by handsespen: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Effect of Public Service Information Campaign on Examination Malpractice Prevention in Higher Institution (Institute Of Management and Technology) and Escet (Enugu State College Of Education)

The OAAA believe that outdoor advertising conveys the right message, to the right audience, at the right time, in the right place. This is mostly due to the fact that it offers the largest display of any medium. Plus it offers the spectacular features of lights, animation, and brilliant colours.

http://www.scharticles.com/effect-of-public-service-information-campaign-on-examination-malpractice-prevention-in-higher-institution/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Study And Work In Canada? / My Experience Living In A Muslim-populated Hostel / PTDF 2020/2021 Overseas Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.