Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here! (427 Views)

Ideas Are Easy , Implementation Is Hard / Your Ideas Are Nothing If Your Fail This / Lesson From Billionaire Ma Pony:ideas Are Cheap If Not Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here! by MrExpensive: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
I want to source for money and open a shopping mall for food items only that sells on credit not exceeding one month... I need suggestions on the best method i would run the mall and make profit. Thank You
Re: Those That Have Ideas Are Need Here! by ikp120(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrExpensive:
I want to source for money and open a shopping mall for food items only that sells on credit not exceeding one month... I need suggestions on the best method i would run the mall and make profit. Thank You

You could only be safe if your customers are salary earners. Each customer would sign a paper or form that would authorise the bank to debit his or her bank account of the value of goods purchased by him or her, and credit your account with it.

I don't know how to do that technically but banks should have such systems in place.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Look Of Ebonybet With Mad Options - Launching Soon / Is It The Recession That Made The Price Of Garri Oil Fowl Kpomo To Skyrocket. / Enter Here To Get Free Tutorial On Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.