Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) (548 Views)

Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / See The Cars Produced By A Man In Imo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Today, we discovered via a Facebook user Aguocha Chinwendum, a young man who built a car in Imo state Nigeria.Young Nigerian manufactures cars in Imo state (photos)The Facebook user said:We are no more hiding,the sun finally is risen, when we are still celebrating INNOSON motors hereis another one from Owerri #Biafraland, God Ezechukwuokike Abiama blessed us Igbo and Biafrans in general, there's nothing the enemy can do about it, their £20 after war could not stop us so Give us #Biafra and free Africa and the Black Race.The story of Alex Ephraims will do no less than inspire and excite every sound mind. He was one ofvery few competent modernized and automated mechanic workshops in Owerri.Nigerian manufactures cars in Imo state (photos)His exploits were so much that IMO state government of Rochas Okorocha entered into a deal with him (back in Rochas' first term) to do all kinds of things that would have transformed the state to a large extent under the auspices of ICAPS. (Well, government eventually frustrated the deal and Engr Alex pulled out).The foreign-trained automechanical expert relocated to his own base here in Owerri and continued pursuitof his dream.As soon as I returned to Nigeria from a business trip a few months ago, I was invited to see what hehas been up to. What I saw left me thoroughly impressed.

Re: Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Does it run on battery? A pic of the bonnet
Re: Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Very good. But this one police surround am abia they want Rodger from this young man?
Re: Land Of Talents: Young Nigerian Manufactures Cars In Imo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2016
CP nd his boys testing it

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get Original Driver License In Kaduna / This Is Henrik Fisker’s 400-mile Electric Sport Sedan Car / Sound Nigerian Used Toyota Sienna Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.