Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (54032 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Automotive1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2018

Dubai Police Force has the largest ]collection of luxury cars in the world that Includes the Rolls-Royce Wraith, Bugatti Veyron, limited edition Aston Martin One-77, Bentley Continental GT and McLaren MP4-12C to mention a few.   

These supercars patrols,equipped with the latest technologies such as advanced cameras and computers that are directly connected to the control centre,were launched to help improve the public image of the Dubai police force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlbcuy1ao0

$1.4m Aston Martin One-77

Bentley Continental GT

Rolls-Royce Wraith

Bugatti Veyron

Chevrolet Camaro

Ferrari FF

Ford Mustang customised by Roush Performance

Lamborghini Aventador

McLaren MP4-12C

Brabus Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Porsche 918 Spyder
The Porsche hypercar is limited to just 918 units and it costs about £1.1 million.

Nissan GT-R

BMW i8

Audi R8

The jewel, the £1.7m (N798m) Bugatti Veyron, and few of these supercars are mainly used to drive around tourist areas as a marketing tool.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-amazing-collections-of-luxury-cars-in-dubai-police-force-fleet/

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by josh123(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Police with swag

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Aldebaran(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice grin

5 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by nurey(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
All these just for doing 180km/h in my camry
this is what is known as "Bring out the big GUNS"
it won't be bad using power brake on that GTR, the 180 turn would be crazy grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by obafemee80(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
I'm not surprised...

Only a country that has Oil(like Naija) can attempt this...

Please... How can i apply for Dubai Police Job? grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by OneCorner: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unnecessary display of wealth.
Where over 50% of the population are struggling like a slave

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by corpersforum(f): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
i can't close my mouth o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Naijawebmaster: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
I want to be a Dubai Policeman. sad

8 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by inoki247: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
when our sars are still using Danfo to harass people...

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by koxi: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Efiziii
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by stano2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Well... It citizens uses luxury cars also, so with this the police can't be intimidated and also with car they will be able to chase after any car speed for speed

20 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na to dy commit crime sha sha o grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by finnestdope(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Impressive

They are over 200 times better than any Nigerian Police Force Vehicle

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by stano2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
inoki247:
bbb
bbb for Big Black Boobs undecided
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
We get all these one now!
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by stano2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Better country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
I will love to be an officer here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by YurFatHer: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
I wonder what the cell will look like if this is just a police car. I would love to be arrested for any crime. be it abusing a police officer. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by sureheaven(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
That’s why it’s easier for them to catch criminals because criminals will wanna enter any of those cars..

Those cars are too exotic for criminals to avoid... grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by stano2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
YurFatHer:
b
B for boobs
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by psychologist(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
If I am their citizen, I do be committing Perry crimes everyday just to be transported with those toys
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by Sharpshooota: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Where our yeyebrities sef

Make them come see

Enough showing off when your car is a taxi abroad

14 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by naijafella(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abeg get pics of Nigerian Police vehicle (Ekpan Division, Warri) and place side by side with one of these. grin

4 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by justy15: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Give any of these cars to Nigeria police n check back after 6 months if its still the same

17 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by inoki247: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
obafemee80:

Please... How do i apply for Dubai Police Job? grin

No way so dat you will go and steal some of the part and be sending to Ladipo

4 Likes

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by YurFatHer: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
stano2:

B for boobs
C for what

since u want to learn "ABC" from me
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by maestrojohn(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
OneCorner:
Unnecessary display of wealth. Where over 50% of the population are struggling like a slave
It's Dubai Not Borno State

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Those women in long skirts are police officers?
How do they work effectively in that?

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by SokoDobo: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool

Looking for a good investment opportunity? Check my signature.
Re: Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet by RexTramadol1: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Na only bosses in NA and business world dey get few of dis here

Even IGP sef Na TOYOTA

Can't wait for Qatar World Cup

I'll be there live n direct to do many unthinkables.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) / Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.