Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is There Anything I Have Not Written On Nollywood And Nigerian Film Industry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is There Anything I Have Not Written On Nollywood And Nigerian Film Industry? (1016 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies That Defined The Nigerian Film Industry In 2019 / Latest Nollywood And Africa Movies - Trailers, Behind The Scenes, Comedy Etc. / How To Join The Nollywood And Become A Nigeria Actor Or Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything I Have Not Written On Nollywood And Nigerian Film Industry? by Orikinla(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Is there anything I have not written on Nollywood and the Nigerian film industry: from showing for the first time, Nigerian movie stars in "Palaver" in 1926 to the best movies in 2016. Addressing the widespread intellectual amnesia of majority of the Nollywood generation and publishing the first series on the Nigerian film industry, NOLLYWOOD MIRRORĀ®Series in paperback, hardcover and Amazon Kindle, the first ever in the history of Nigerian film industry. And I am still writing and publishing more as our Almighty God JEHOVAH continues to bless me in the abundance of His infinite grace.

The legacy of knowledge is the greatest heritage.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
https://twitter.com/247nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video/picturs Nina And Miracle Kissing Deeply And Romancing #bbnaija2018 / Scary Movies You've Watched / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.