Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Scary Movies You've Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scary Movies You've Watched (979 Views)

Name The Movie(s) You've Watched Without Getting Bored / What Is The Scariest American Movie You've Watched? / Top 10 Horror/Scary Movies You Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Movies You've Watched by kluivertngong: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Which Movie Did You Watch That Is The Most Scary Movie? Mine: Drag Me To Hell.
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by judgementyard(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nightmare on elm Street season 1-,4
Chuky
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by kluivertngong: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
judgementyard:
Nightmare on elm Street season 1-,4 Chuky
Very Scary?
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by judgementyard(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
kluivertngong:
Very Scary?
That was while growing up
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by Passionate888: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Final Destination 1 and 2. The thought of trying to beat something that you can't put a face to it is a scary thought.
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by kluivertngong: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Passionate888:
Final Destination 1 and 2. The thought of trying to beat something that you can't put a face to it is a scary thought.
Hahahaha
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by JoshuaBedermyt: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
In my opinion, the movie "Mirrors" is scary and interesting. I just love horror movies. I especially like to get high on weed to get more deeply involved in the movie. I usually choose movies here https://urbanaroma.com/the-10-best-scary-movies-to-watch-when-baked/ and always remain satisfied after viewing. The last time I watched Astral, I was blown away by how cool it can be. Today I also plan to watch something and my choice was Us (2019), maybe someone has already watched it?
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by MollyClarkson: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
JoshuaBedermyt:
In my opinion, the movie "Mirrors" is scary and interesting. I just love horror movies. I especially like to get high on weed to get more deeply involved in the movie. I usually choose movies here https://urbanaroma.com/the-10-best-scary-movies-to-watch-when-baked/ and always remain satisfied after viewing. The last time I watched Astral, I was blown away by how cool it can be. Today I also plan to watch something and my choice was Us (2019), maybe someone has already watched it?
Yes, I watched it, the movie is average, you can watch it once.
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
The conjuring 1-3 especially 2

Ouija

Evil dead

Wrong turn

Jigsaw

Paranormal activity

Nightmare on elm Street

Friday the 13th

Chucky 1-5

The messager

Happy death day

Mirrors

Cabin fever

Deep blue sea

The Meg

Cannibals

Us

Get out

The shining

La Llorona

IT
Re: Scary Movies You've Watched by collinsetta63: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! / World Series Of Pop Culture: On Vh1 / Want To Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.