Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month (760 Views)

How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by engrrichie92(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders,

lets take a statistics of the employed vs the unemployed

at the end of 30 days, who earns more

This will go a long way in determining if quitting your job to be self employed is really worth the hype
you can choose to mention the sector you work in but you dont have to mention your company name

im currently employed with a bank and my take home is 251k
hoping to cross to owning my business someday though

Come in and share
how much is your salary per month? whether paid by a company or self paid?
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by torres89: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
I think self employed has it....

am self employed and I can't shout mine..
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by Carmal90(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
It depends, start from been employed to self employed is my goal
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by Emmaesty(f): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2016
engrrichie92:
Hello nairalanders,

lets take a statistics of the employed vs the unemployed

at the end of 30 days, who earns more

This will go a long way in determining if quitting your job to be self employed is really worth the hype
you can choose to mention the sector you work in but you dont have to mention your company name

im currently employed with a bank and my take home is 251k
hoping to cross to owning my business someday though

Come in and share
how much is your salary per month? whether paid by a company or self paid?
My dear, expect a lot of pm's from the ladies since you just openly advertised yourself
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by engrrichie92(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Emmaesty:
My dear, expect a lot of pm's from the ladies since you just openly advertised yourself

Lol..that wasnt my intention @ all ma

just in case you right, Ladies, im happily engaged!
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by engrrichie92(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
torres89:
I think self employed has it....

am self employed and I can't shout mine..

had to go check your profile to see if there was a profile picture and i saw none

but then it's your choice...
Re: To The Employed And Self Employed; How Much Do You Earn Per Month by torres89: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
engrrichie92:

had to go check your profile to see if there was a profile picture and i saw none

but then it's your choice...

wats your point ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make N100,000 Monthly Customizing Blogs/business Sites For People. / What Does A Business Analyst Do? / Police Service Commission Elevates Galadanchi, Ojajuni, Dolapo Badmos, 411 Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.