Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How (3286 Views)

How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / How To Create A CV Without Job Experience / Anyone Doing An MBA In A Top School Without Work Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by charliee: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
young graduate like ours that dont have work experience really dont know what to do. please landers we need your advice on this and possibly samples of graduate CV
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by Mmuo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2007
Just try sending your CV and application no matter the number of yrs they require because some of them do that to scare people away. Wishing us landers the best and God's favours.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by Rlst84sale(m): 1:44am On Apr 13, 2007
Don't let that get you down so much, the young shall grow. What I would advise is that you go sometimes and volunteer in companies, or churches, or government offices maybe once or twice a week while you are seeking employment, I would suggest companies that are closer to your house so that you don't have to worry about transportation costs. Let the company owners know, and when you fill out application, and on your C.V you can include the company as your experience. I hope this would help somebody. Good luck to you.
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by crito(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2007
na wa ooo
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by kiwibabe(f): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2007
Even though you have no experience you can sell yourselves by including a page of your CV full of skills that you have acquired throughout maybe your study etc, you have definitely during some point of your life done a bit of team work etc, its just a question of thinking of good examples and portraying it as if you regularly use these skills and that you have learned from them.

Its all about what you have and how you intend to use it.
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by sweetchick(f): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2007
My advice is, if you think you can do a job, send your CV and letter of motivation ( well written of course). When I applied for my first job,they asked for five years experience which I definitely did not have. Fortunaately, I got hired. The rest is history. So keep trying. God dey.
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
you could build skills that all workers in the modern workplace require.(proficiency in MS Office Apps).If you're an engineer, proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project. Also, don't look down on/reject some jobs because they offer only 30,000. they could be the stepping stone to better things
Re: Graduate Cv Without Work Experience/ How by sashaa(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2010
Dis thread has given me a new insight. Thanx 2 all who contributed

(1) (Reply)

Are Bankers Stingy? / In progress / Consulting Vs Investment Banking - What You Need to Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.