Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** (5925 Views)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by MickzyDonald: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Meet the influential guy that made it possible for all families of Nairaland to be able to connect and make this place a good family
Mr Oluwaseun Osewa
But one thing that's bothering me is that I've never seen this guy on this platform
So this is a big thank you to u bro cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Authoreety: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm, oga Seun na me be Ftc for ur thread... make I send my account details na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by thesicilian: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Authoreety:
Hmmm, oga Seun na me be Ftc for ur thread... make I send my account details na
You guys should stop this FTC nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Oxb90: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2020
What!!! This small person!!!. Oga you powerful oooh. Now when I don know your size eh anytime you no publish my post again .......
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Authoreety: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2020
thesicilian:

You guys should stop this FTC nonsense.

Guy dey ur Lane na... abi u Don dey kolomental?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by odave: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Same old pictures, nothing new. I wonder if seun ever socialize, me self I can stay indoor for weeks so far there's light, internet connection and food but not boring, I do like going out. He looks like an introvert and nerd..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2020
If not for his stubbornness, even twitter no go see nairaland back.

He's just lucky to have a rich dad. Some of us don't have any single support, but we still gon be successful. Isha allah

His dad owns a very big school at ota. Very wealthy man. My oga's daughter attends the school.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2020
this one just enter nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by illicit(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2020
OcVoice:

He's just lucky to have a rich dad. Some of us don't have any single support, but we still gon be successful. Isha allah

His dad owns a very big school at ota. Very wealthy man. My oga's daughter attends the school.

aproko

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by tempest01(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Meet the influential guy that made it possible for all families of Nairaland to be able to connect and make this place a good family
Mr Oluwaseun Osewa
But one thing that's bothering me is that I've never seen this guy on this platform
So this is a big thank you to u bro cool

This Seun, no dey enter public? The only pic available of him his tens of years ago

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by MickzyDonald: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2020
tempest01:

This Seun, no dey enter public? The only pic available of him his tens of years ago
Them go soon ban u shogbo undecided

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2020
OcVoice:

hate and envy. Na him rich dad money he use start nairaland or make the site blow He doesn't advertise or do giveaway site still dey draw traffic

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2020
ednut1:
Na him rich dad money he use start nairaland

YES
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Henryabuja: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2020
OcVoice:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Uyi168: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Oxb90:
What!!! This small person!!!. Oga you powerful oooh. Now when I don know your size eh anytime you no publish my post again .......
Those pics were taken more than 10 years ago..

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Gerrard59(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2020
OcVoice:

One would read this comment and think that Seun's father was stupendously rich. A man who worked for a company and retired like everyone else, started a school from scratch and developed a strategy by targeting national awards in mathematics.

https://www.africainterviews.com/how-we-became-national-mathematics-champion/

It's also important to note that time favoured Seun. When he started NL, not many Nigerians were on the Internet. He simply grabbed an opportunity and it blossomed. Just like Linda Ikeji and Uche Pedro, he keyed into a new space and made something out of it. Regarding his personality, well, they're people like him - who don't like or want (un)due publicity. Examples are the founder of Craigslist and Mike Adenuga. To show that he (Seun) doesn't like publicity, I expect this thread to be deleted or at least closed for further posts.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by dedons: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Choi!
Guys with this kind of mouth dey sabi work well in "Za Oza room"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by johnwarax(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2020
God bless seun

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by seguno2: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2020
johnwarax:
God bless seun

Amen.
A big amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by seguno2: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2020
BetBuilder365:
this one just enter nairaland

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2020
ogah seun! tuale tuale to baba were sabi
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by autofreak2020(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Nairaland is one successful attempts out of several attempts, it paid off by far. This is a reason why you should not relent at what you are doing. There has been several Nairaland wanna be that failed. In your entrepreneurship journey, to the best of your ability, always try to stand out.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand Inc.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by seanwilliam(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Gerrard59:

One would read this comment and think that Seun's father was stupendously rich. A man who worked for a company and retired like everyone else, started a school from scratch and developed a strategy by targeting national awards in mathematics.

https://www.africainterviews.com/how-we-became-national-mathematics-champion/

It's also important to note that time favoured Seun. When he started NL, not many Nigerians were on the Internet. He simply grabbed an opportunity and it blossomed. Just like Linda Ikeji and Uche Pedro, he keyed into a new space and made something out of it. Regarding his personality, well, they're people like him - who don't like or want (un)due publicity. Examples are the founder of Craigslist and Mike Adenuga. To show that he (Seun) doesn't like publicity, I expect this thread to be deleted and at least closed for further posts.
you are very very intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Onyenna(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Seems OP is new here......
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by sicily4u: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2020
That pictures doesn't look like 37yrs old person
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by lewis512(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
He used to be active on this platform years ago even before I became a member mostly in the politics, computer section .... He is really a motivation to a lot of Nigerian youths

Longlife Nairaland
Longlife Seun Osewa

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by angelfallz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
I wonder why Mr osewa has not updated this site. It looks very old.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by drdams: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
newbies everywhere.................................
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Symorne(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Well, presently now, it's obvious most people can't do without this site. It's like a second skin to them.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by franklingud(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dude is a typical NERD
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by NGRsenate: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dedd guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / Oil Prices Hit $65 On North Sea Pipeline Closure / Fire At Dangote Sugar Refinery May Affect National Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.