Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? (924 Views)

50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rat ate my money and i dont know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
Rat ate my money and i dont know what to do with it. Any suggestions?
Take it to the cental bank for replacement. That's their job. It seems the most important parts, like the water mark are there so it's still usable. Deposit with other cash in a bank, etc
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by 2SWT(f): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hahahahaha this recession?

Someone adviced me to start selling rat poison

Would you like to place an order?
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by dingbang(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

Take it to the central bank for replacement. That's their job. It seems the most important parts, like the water mark are there so it's still usable. Deposit with other cash in a bank, etc
like seriously? undecided dont make me laugh this evening..

well i will continue to try depositing it with other cash in a bank buh i tried dis method, the teller staff rejected the money.
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by dingbang(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
2SWT:
Hahahahaha this recession?

Someone adviced me to start selling rat poison

Would you like to place an order?
wicked bae....
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
like seriously? undecided dont make me laugh this evening..

well i will continue to try depositing it with other cash in a bank buh i tried dis method, the teller staff rejected the money.
Am serious. The Central Bank is charged with the responsibility of taking old cash and issuing new ones
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am serious. The Central Bank is charged with the responsibility of taking old cash and issuing new ones
so u want me to spend 20k for transport all the way from port harcourt to abuja all in the name of changing money
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
so u want me to spend 20k for transport all the way from port harcourt to abuja all in the name of changing money
In that case, keep it till when you get there. No branches? undecided
Re: What Do I Do With This 1000 Naira Note? by dingbang(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How To Unblock/unfroze Your MMM Account Easily. / Why Do Nigerian Banks Still Use Telex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.