Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! (926 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / Before You Mock Anybody For Investing In MMM, Think About This......... / Why I Am Not Interested In MMM - Blogabouttech.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Bankalert(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2016
#Copied- unknown source

Before you mock anybody for investing in
MMM,Ultimate Cycler.....
think about this.
I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah
Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with
Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp
when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange"
initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till
today, no shares were allocated to me and my
money was not refunded. I remember my then
employer deducting money from my wages and
paying into government owned Housing Fund and
also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies
were dissolved and my money dissolved with it.
My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid
into the same funds for more than 30 years and
nothing came out of it.
Some state governments are owing their workers
up to 1 year wages, the federal government and
some parastatals are not different.
My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a
photojournalist travelling all over the country to
cover events. Many years after his death, his
widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his
entitlements.
Remember how government came up with idea
of community banks and encouraged Nigerians
to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi
Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank,
Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc,
Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank,
Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop
and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite
Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital
Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime
Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc,
Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank,
Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had
their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the
traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank,
and many more too numerous to mention. Should
we blame these people for keeping their hard
earned money in NDIC insured banks ? Dont ask
me about NDIC please.
On a different scale, remember how many hours
you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari,
remember how we all campaigned vigorously to
remove Jonathan and how many people you
encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out
of it for us all ?
How about the money you worked hard for and
contributed when your Churches /Mosques
wanted to establish those private universities
and now your children are excluded from the
qualitative education they offer because you can
not afford the tuition fees ? What do you think
about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it
is called now every month regardless of whether
they supply you electricity or not ?
How are these different from MMM, Ultimate
Cycler.....
I agree that some people are into MMM, ultimate
Cycler..... because
of greed but most of those who invested in
MMM, Ultimate Cycler..... did so because they
have been duped by
some government backed schemes in the past.
There is poverty in the land and people are
looking for ways to survive. They knew the risk
they were getting into and were all willing to
take the risk. Afterall, living in Nigeria at all at
this moment is a risk and working for the
government is also a risk slightly lower than
investing in MMM, Ultimate Cycler.....
The truth is every Nigerian living in Nigeria is into
one form of MMM or the other and I do not see
any sense in mocking anybody for taking a risk,
as long as it is with their own money. Afterall,
Nigeria itself is a Ponzi scheme. God bless
Nigeria.

#Copied- unknown source

1 Like

Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by alegbeleye(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2016
OK! Take one mention.
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Idydarling(f): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2016
but op, how come all these money disasters is only relatable to u and ur family? oya place ur hand on ur head and say "any financial impoverishment laid upon me and my family since the days of old, DIE BY FIRE (rpt 200 times)" someone should jelp me with that church ⛪ pix abeg

1 Like

Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nabiz(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2016
grin at least mmm fulfill some of her promise, but Nigeria? Op you are correct Nigeria government is worse than mmm

1 Like

Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by emmadaji: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria government is worst no light no job in fact am leaving Nigeria for obodo oyibo
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by checkolatunji: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Everybody knows MMM pays but don't come and tell us that you are not aware that it will crash.
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by newdawn09(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2016
See How MMM-NG Frozen accounts Affect Banks withdrawal Actions in Nigeria
Obviously, it is no longer business as usual for several banks in Nigeria as the most ever spread online induced financial community networking system frozen the "get help" request of assistant by all the its participant leading to the insufficiency of physical cash flow in the country.
" it turns out that MMM has been keeping some of our banks in business for a while and we didn't even know.
For your enlightenment and almost archaic mind, Most banks are now regulating withdrawals, giving you half of what you intend to withdraw.. 2nights ago, I needed cash so much that I went round Yenagoa, But to my surprise. No ATM could pay. In the whole of Yenagoa O, I had to call my friend to come pick me up because I had exhausted all the little cash I had hopping from one keke to another.
If you don't know what that means, I'll explain to you. Banks are trying to control withdrawals both on counter and outside the bank by loading their ATMs with less cash.. I could technically say our Banks are freezing too, because why on earth would you tell me I can't get all my money when I need it most.. Same reason in which the HYPOCRITIC and HUNGRY Nigerian Media Platforms have grossly and IGNORANTLY criticised MMM. A platform they know NOTHING about.
MMM critics, I'm starting to wonder why y'all suddenly went mute.. The bank didn't even notify you before taking this very sensitive decision that could send panic ripples amongst the masses, and let me remind you morons, your life savings and all your hopes are stuffed up there too. and Guess what, you don't even know when the cash crunch banks are facing at the moment will be over, or how worse it could get. We know of MMM, Its Jan 14th..
Data is now cheap, thanks to GLO,
Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, and other China phones are cheap too, so you can sit down at the corner of your one room apartment to type shades on social media about MMM. Many came out blabbing and Wailing of how they warned MMM participants prior, Claiming TB Joshua Upandan.. Infact we are just getting over your euphoria about the freeze.
I know none of those media platforms will say anything about this.. Infact I just got word that many banks are suspending online activities.
If your bank is still active, go get all the cash you will need for this festive period in due time and thank me later.
I am a proud participant of MMM and I will still put my spare money come January 14th, at least to keep Nigerian Banks in Business. Say whatever you like, It doesn't add to me nor belittle my status quo.
Millions of Nigerians Have benefited from MMM and they fully understand the risk involved to the letter.. They don't need your coward ass to remind them of their loss or gain. Instead of you to mind your business and wish them well, you keep criticising all about wasting your valuable time and secretly wishing the system crashed already, Just to boost your ego.
Wait, Is it your money? Is it your risk? or has anyone forced you to participate.. One of my mentor once told me "There Has Never Been a Statue Raised for a Critic"
So you can keep at it while I achieve my dreams with calculated risks
I could continue writing but I need to go queue on a very long Queue at the Bank..
#winks
Itunu Fagade
MMM participant
CEO / founder PecoAfrica
#Pecoafricafoundation
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kester113(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Idydarling:
but op, how come all these money disasters is only relatable to u and ur family? oya place ur hand on ur head and say "any financial impoverishment laid upon me and my family since the days of old, DIE BY FIRE (rpt 200 times)" someone should jelp me with that church ⛪ pix abeg
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by onyii255(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2016
SWIFT-CASH!!!
BEST AND MOST RELIABLE MONEY MAKING SCHEME EVER!!!

*2 LISTS Per DAY [MORNING AND EVENING]
*1 REMATCH LIST PER DAY
*NO TIME WASTING*

*JOIN SWIFT-CASH AND START MAKING 100% OF YOUR INPUT AFTER PROVIDING HELP OF 10K OR 20K.

*QUALIFICATIONS*
*1. Mobile banking required [A MUST]
*2. Readiness to pay immediately you have been matched.
*3. Join our telegram group(s)
-GENERAL ROOM-
https:///joinchat/EwekDwtiFxad6Sb64HAG7A

-PROVIDE HELP {PH} GROUP
https:///joinchat/EwekDwrO8wCgxCM1SBO-5A

-GET HELP{GH}GROUP-
https:///joinchat/EwekDwnJcJYxtmrFdwzU5w

-CONFIRMATION GROUP-
https:///joinchat/EwekDws4VmX_mMPmJMkXJw
-COMPLAINT GROUP-
https:///joinchat/EwekDwu5Em0mqOoArkhG2w

*OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
1) NO TIME WASTING
2) YOU CANT PH MORE THAN 2 TIMES FOR A SINGLE LIST
3) DO NOT PH IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PAY IMMEDIATELY

Telegram apk: https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/6964/

You are all welcome to SWIFT-CASH where you earn 20K for every donation of 10K and 40K for every 20K daily.

All you have to do:
1) You PH in the PH group using this format{username/phn no/PH/10k or 20k}.
2)You call the person you are to PH and ask for their bank details, upon payment, the person confirms your payment in the confirmation room.
3)Upon confirmation,you proceed to the GH room to request help using this format{username/phn no/GH}
4)Upon getting help,proceed to confirm in the confirmation room
5) Request help and continue making money daily
DISCLAIMER: IT IS STRICTLY A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BUSINESS. EVERY LIST MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE ANOTHER IS RELEASED.. ALL MATCHED PHERS SHOULD PAY PROMPTLY. FAILURE TO PAY WHEN DUE WOULD WARRANT BLOCKING FROM THE GROUPS.
Re: Before You Mock Anybody Who Invested In Mmm....read This!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denziz: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please,can you provide me another name for mumu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock/unfroze Your MMM Account Easily. / Why Do Nigerian Banks Still Use Telex? / A Lucrative Business You Can Start With A Very Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.