Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl (818 Views)

What Is The Best Data Plan For Downloading / Mtn Free Browsing & Downloading.... / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by Mustiboy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
this is what I get anytime I try to download

Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by druxy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
disable your opera ad blocker
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by Mustiboy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
druxy:
disable your opera ad blocker
i just screenshoted it with opera, I actually use UC browser and I still get the same thing. revdl was easy to download from back then, but doing that now is nothing short of an herculean task
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by aieromon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
i just screenshoted it with opera, I actually use UC browser and I still get the same thing. revdl was easy to download from back then, but doing that now is nothing short of an herculean task

You won't get a direct download link as long as you use a browser that has inbuilt ad blocker. UC Browser has a powerful ad blocker.
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by Mustiboy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
aieromon:

You won't get a direct download link as long as you use a browser that has inbuilt ad blocker. UC Browser has a powerful ad blocker.

what do u suggest I do now?
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by aieromon(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mustiboy:
what do u suggest I do now?

Use your phone browser to grab the link and download with UC Browser
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by Mustiboy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
aieromon:

Use your phone browser to grab the link and download with UC Browser
thanks a lot, I'll try that
Re: Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl by druxy(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Mustiboy:
the problem is with the ad blocker.. no matter the browser.. just disable and reload the page...

(1) (Reply)

Personal Review Of HTC 10, The Truth And The Lies / Apple's New Corporate Headquarters-the Campus 2 About To Be Unveiled (photos) / How To Enable Whatsapp Two-step Verification On Your Android, Ios And Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.