Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? (2993 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

is it God or "God"?
The God/s of religions.
Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
tintingz:
The God/s of religions.

see, this is what we are saying, Allaah(God) says there is nothing like HIM, i.e we've not seen anything like HIM, so when you said "God's cartoon" it means you agree that God can be depicted as a cartoon(audhubillaah), that statement is not good enough, rather its better to word it in another way.

4 Likes

Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
lexiconkabir:

see, this is what we are saying, Allaah(God) says there is nothing like HIM, i.e we've not seen anything like HIM, so when you said "God's cartoon" it means you agree that God can be depicted as a cartoon(audhubillaah), that statement is not good enough, rather its better to word it in another way.
At least you said "Allah" which He has stated what he's and what he's not in the Quran. The word "God" has different concept in many religion E.G Yahweh in the bible said He created humans in his own image, this means God according to the bible has humans shape.
That was why I said to the person that asked for image of God to Google it if he/she can see which of the God/s image he's looking for.
I don't know why I'm being insulted for this.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is interesting and BTW, i havent seen the pix of 'God' anywhere before..and even if i do, it cannot be HIM because no one knows what HE looks like...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by najib632(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obadiah77:

Bukhari (59:369) - This recounts the murder of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, a Jewish poet who wrote verses about Muslims that Muhammad found insulting. He asked his followers, 'Who will rid me of this man?' and several volunteered. al-Ashraf was stabbed to death while fighting for his life.
What's the chain of transmission and polytheist my prophet doesn't talk like that!
Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by Manihotspp: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Do Muslims Love The Prophet More Than God? by Smellymouth: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Haroun13:

Thank you for this question. In Islam, we believe God Almighty has no resemblance with his creation. Quran 112:4 "And there us none like him".
Thus, any cartoon drawn can only be that of a man, stated to be God, for example, we know F=Ma in physics, but I could say Y=Ma, where Y represents force.
So also, a cartoon of God cannot be drawn, but what can be drawn is a cartoon of someone or something thought to be God.

Therefore, whatever anyone draws, to represent God, is for him (his god, and not mine) and doesn't affect me in anyway. In other words, I won't care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Actions In Islam / Bida Youth Protesters Want Man With 86 Wives To Be Put To Death / The Virtue Of Giving Iftoor To One Who Is Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.