Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? (23486 Views)

Why Do Muslims Always Bear Mohammed / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by AIIyIic(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please, no pun intended here. Just trying to get my facts right and make proper decisions. Do Muslims see visions and do they fall in trance?
Lalastica

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
AIIyIic:
Please, no pun intended here. Just trying to get my facts right and make proper decisions. Do Muslims see visions and do they fall in trance?
Lalastica

No, Muslim don't do these only hypocrites and 419ers(posing as Muslims) do such!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by saraki2019(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
It is called ruyah, or good dreams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Sultty(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2020
I've never heard about it
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by lovat(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

No, Muslim don't do these only hypocrites and 419ers(posing as Muslims) do such!
All these Muslim marabouts that are scattered everywhere are now fake Muslims now

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by money121(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Hezzyluv: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
peace! peace!! peace!!! religion

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Hezzyluv: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
every body sees it, it depends how u use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by lovat(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=85461268][/quote]

Why are you pained grin
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by dragnet: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Stalwert: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Actually , when it comes to visions in the form of dreams, Muslims actually do see it. However I must warn that because you dream of something does not automatically make it a vision.

True dreams are a part of Prophethood, as it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)
Dreams marked the onset of Revelation

(al-Bukhaari, 3; Muslim, 231).
The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech.

(Muslim, 4200)
Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/6537

However there are injunction on interpreting dreams that requires very knowledgeable persons to interpret.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by onlysose(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes, it depends on the sect your follow, the Kadiriyya and Tijaniyya Sufi sects go into trance when praising Allah, this is a form of non violent extremism criticize by the Wahabi school of thought championed by the present leadership of Saudi Arabia.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Stalwert: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2020
lovat:
All these Muslim marabouts that are scattered everywhere are now fake Muslims now

They are as real as that pastor that used a young promising lady's head for money ritual.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by lovat(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Stalwert:

They are as real as that pastor that used a young promising lady's head for money ritual.
So those pastors and the Imam and Alfas can be said to be useless and will die miserable death

3 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Kinikini: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Prayerful Muslims get insight and guidance from dreams and visions. Some even hear verses of the Quran recited to them in their dreams. This helps to direct them to the path required of them.

quote author=AIIyIic post=85357013]Please, no pun intended here. Just trying to get my facts right and make proper decisions. Do Muslims see visions and do they fall in trance?
Lalastica[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Sterope(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Do you know that many non-muslims have visions too? How do you explain that?

Stalwert:

Actually , when it comes to visions in the form of dreams, Muslims actually do see it. However I must warn that because you dream of something does not automatically make it a vision.

True dreams are a part of Prophethood, as it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.”

The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech.

(Muslim, 4200)
Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.”

However there are injunction on interpreting dreams that requires very knowledgeable persons to interpret.

2 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2020
no, muslims don't do such because its idoilic behaviour.

No miracle again, all these scene some pastor are showing is a lie...... I mean a very big lie.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Stalwert:

(Muslim, 4200)

How many conscious Muslims have you seen seeing vision and entering trance?

I think you are misinterpreting those hadith.

Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (hadeeth no. 4477) that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Whoever tells you that he knows what will happen tomorrow is lying.” Then she recited, “No person knows what he will earn tomorrow.”

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
““(He Alone is) the All‑Knower of the Ghayb (Unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghayb (Unseen)”
[al-Jinn 72:26].

3 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Emu4life(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2020
lovat:
Yes, they are.
Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by Newnas(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Stalwert:

(Muslim, 4200)

Dreams in Islam are nothing but indicators. They shouldn't be taken as revelation (Quran and Sunnah). Unfortunately, some ignorant people do not only treat dreams as revelation but they also use them to legislatr new rulings.

Imagine a person who says he dreamt and say the prophet and the prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) told him that solat isn't compulsory upon him again and Ramadan isn't compulsory on him again and he has been given the permission to drink any type of alcohol and marry fornicate with as many women as he wishes.

Then the person wakes up and says Allaah has given him his own personal shareeah. Undoubtedly this person has disbelieved in the Quran and the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) @and such a person is an apostate. If he dies upon such Creed he'll be resurrected in the ranks of fir'aun, Abu Jahl and Qaaroon.

Or a person that says he dreamt that he was observing prayers in Makkah and as a result he will no longer observe solat for that day. I hope the person will also not eat for the day when he dreams that he's eating.

Allaahulmusta'an.

8 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by stealmatic(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2020
lovat:
They only carry bombs and guns
ode, u stil carry ur stupidity enter 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by TheExecutioner: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Reminds me of Sikirat back in my NYSC days at Yagba East in Kogi State before I began to take Christianity seriously grin
It was Sikirat that made me realize it is not only beggars that chant the name of Allah with extacy.

Funny thing is that after we finished knacking she would wipe herself with her hijab. Naughty girl, naughty memories grin

SarakiBukola:
angry

I had a Deeper Life GF who was moaning my full name while speaking in tongues...

I got some threats as a result cheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? by virago(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2020
AIIyIic:
Lalastica

What pun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage / Ruling On Sharing Cartoons on Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.