Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Napoli Will Beat The Fear Of God Into Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Will Beat The Fear Of God Into Real Madrid (706 Views)

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr / "No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Napoli Will Beat The Fear Of God Into Real Madrid by LorDBolton(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
After seeing how RMCF keep depending on late goals to draw or win.

And considering the criminal form merteens is in.

Coupled with insigne, callejon and hamsik 'inverted triangle'

I can only pity real madrid.

With an almost full strength squad (minus bale) Ordinary kashima antlers they can't beat

While with a heavily rotated squad napoli keeps scoring minimum 3goals per match!

Ya'll need to see the goal merteens just scored... even hart (who conceded the goal) had to shake head in admiration.

Pure quality player.

My money is on napoli!
Re: Napoli Will Beat The Fear Of God Into Real Madrid by Classickid(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
I go with you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Rooney To Be Offered £700k-a- Week To Swap Man Utd For Chinese Super League / Tottenham Vs Chelsea Today Lineup Released / Real Madrid Ready To Pay £100m For Chelsea's Eden Hazard - Calderon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.