Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch (32305 Views)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by GistMore9: 3:54am On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore.com

Andy Ruiz Jr. has sensationally claimed that Eddie Hearn started the rumour that Anthony Joshua was knocked out in sparring shortly before losing to the Mexican at Madison Square Garden.

AJ looked a shadow of his usual self as he hit the canvas four times before the fight was stopped in the seventh round, with Ruiz claiming the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight belts.

A rematch will take place in either November or December and Ruiz anticipates a repeat of what happened in New York, while he has dismissed the rumours surrounding Joshua’s performance.

Asked about the speculation surrounding AJ’s poor showing at a press conference in California on Friday, Ruiz said:

“You know what, I think Eddie Hearn or his people are trying to get something [out there about] why he lost like that you know.

“But he fought a hungry guy. I was hungry, I was mentally focused for that fight and I did not want to lose in front of my family or get beat up in front of my family.

“For the rematch it’s going to be the same, man, and I’m going to be even more prepared, more ready, I know his flaws, I can do a lot better.”

“I think the only thing he can do is just run around you know, like he’s not good at boxing, he’s not a good boxer. But it’s going to be a hell of a fight for Ruiz-Joshua II.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-is-not-a-good-boxer-andy-ruiz-jr

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Fuckyoumod: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2019
It was a fixed match...

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by MrBONE2(m): 4:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

Yeah that was it,A Fixed match by Narcos Cartels grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chukwuibuipob: 4:32am On Jun 23, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad scammed match.i pity those who stake their money on dat match.Glaring fixed match

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2019
that Ruiz guy will still beat AJ come NOV/DEC

this time around it will deadlier than how it was some weeks ago

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad scammed match.i pity those who stake their money on dat match.Glaring fixed match

so you are saying that all those matches won by AJ were fixed?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

who fixed those matches won by AJ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chukwuibuipob: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

so you are saying that all those matches won by AJ were fixed?
Even a dum.b person knw beta.Dat bout with d phat jer.k was FIXED. Period

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

are u saying that joshua's victories as well as all boxing matches are fixed?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chukwuibuipob: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin sad
Kingosytex:

are u saying that joshua's victories as well as all boxing matches are fixed?
undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad undecided.Abeg! Biko! E dakun! go rewatch dat boxing and aftermath. .Even the supposed loser smile to the bank with more cash than the winner..I smell RAT

The match bonus was already agreed before the match. AJ had the greater share because he was the champ and had everything to lose. The rematch will be the opposite cos Ruiz bonus will be higher cos he is the champ

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by oluwatosink: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2019
The rematch is a must win match for Aj..
Aj must collect his title.. and we will know if he is not good boxer.. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2019
This is more reason why AJ needs to come to the rematch with an intention to kill. Na to break this guy jaw or better still burst him belle flat. Yarns like this dey vex me

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

Shut the fuuuuuuuck up!
Joshua was exposed he lack tactics and was beaten blue black.. By a pot belly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

Somebody lost his 3 belts and u telling me it's fixed.. Then the ones he won was fixed too.
Myopic man.
Na people like u den Dey easily chop Maga with match fixing odd grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chukwuibuipob: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Somebody lost his 3 belts and u telling me it's fixed.. Then the ones he was was fixed too.
Myopic man.
Na people like u den Dey easily chop Maga with match fixing odd grin
sorry lil man. i dnt engage in punter/whatever rubbish u do..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chukwuibuipob: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Shut the fuuuuuuuck up!
Joshua was exposed he lack tactics and was beaten blue black.. By a pot belly
same way u tell ur elder at home to shut up

7 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
same way u tell ur elder at home to shut up

undecided. lipsrsealed
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by HARDBUOI: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sorry lil man. i dnt engage in punter/whatever rubbish u do..

lipsrsealed
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by TundeeednuT: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bambiala
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by chrisxxx(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Me fear too.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by WildChild00(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

who fixed those matches won by AJ?

That reminds me, there was a confession by boxing promoter, Don King, that most big fight used to be fixed back in the days.....
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
until then. if you beat him again, then i will admit he is not good

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Offpoint1: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Andy please beat Joshua for me abeg, beat him like a child who stole something. Take him out at first round.
Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by bentwood85(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
True talk.....

The rematch shall be the end of AJ's boxing career.

4 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by Sonia2002(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
I pray u don't come out deflated. I just pray. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch by TANID(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
It was a fixed match...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This' / Dolores Aveiro Has Breast Cancer: Cristiano Ronaldo Mum ‘Fighting For Her Life’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.