Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones (31187 Views)

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / 5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 703 (beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

You can check out DaVinci Demons. Very interesting.
Gotham
A man called god(korean)
Kill point(A bank robbery gone wrong and hostages were taken while the robbers[ex millitary men] were stuck in the bank surrounded by police men. They spent over 3 days in there, you can imagine grin)
3 days(korean) haven't watched it but my guys that have no gree me hear word about am.
24 (You ought to have seen it but just in case)

Then non action but an interesting one is make it or break it
oh my! I love make it or break it to the end kiss. I just hate the fact that we did not get to see the end of Olympics

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Rajmeista(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2016
The last season of GOT made it toppled Prison Break as my best season movie. GOT is just the best for now.

I predict they may take us back in the next season to the Baratheon's Rebellion, that is how the Targaryean House was destroyed.

Just a prediction anyway.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by tigerclaws: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
TheBatman:

what is this one saying na

am saying that legend of the seeker is the best
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by sonymax16(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
I so much luv GOT. Infact, the guy that wrote this series is not human. So much suspense, so unpredictable.... .. chai. My best series ever.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Please oo who has idea when season 7 would be out, I can't wait for it
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Cutezt(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Eargerly Waiting For Season 7.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Talk2Bella(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Next season please do and come grin
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by sonymax16(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2016
tigerclaws:

I use to think legend of the seeker is the best till i watched game of thrones. Game of thrones is the best.. ... you just cant compare the two
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Zehner(f): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

Exactly, in Legend of the Seeker, you know what's gonna happen in the end, Seeker, mother confessor and zzz will always come out victorious but Got, mehn, i even thought Eddard was gonna go on and Rule over the kingdoms grin. And khal drogo, hmmm, so many wasted actors, even robb stark and that his hour glass filgure wife and the mother too. GOT is epic.
as in....you can never predict the next turn it will take. All the people I hailed as the ghenghen actors just keep getting wasted. Bad ass movie i tell you. God bless the day my former housemate made me watch it. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Abiagirl777(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2016
whoever is writing this movie no well at all,I was enduring it until it got to the episode of kharl drogo's romance with the dragon princess.started enjoying it then bam!! he died.
I'm a hopeless romantic which was why I lost interest immediately he died.
I'm still in season 2 though

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mhk043(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2016
My love for this movie, can make me tell my gf to go and come back next time

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2016
tigerclaws:

I know, its like you didn't get my message the first time, "who legend of the seeker epp", legend of the seeker never baff.

PS: I believe they are called series, not movies.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by bjbukzy(m): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2016
You guys should try reading the book n u wil understand d movie a whole lot better. There r somtins/xters cut out of the movie.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Next season please do and come grin

As in eh! I don tire to dey wait o

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2016
tigerclaws:

You must be an 11yrs old boy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Urukpe: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Stelvin101:

You must be an 11yrs old boy

I concur

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by collinscabal(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=viktor88 post=52088300]stop comparing GOT to legend of seekeer
talk of awards and fan base, GOT is filled with suspense like no other series, what makes more interesting is that any character can die, even barrack obama was angry with the producers when john snow died.[/quote

It pain me pass my favorite character just waste like dat
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CA6T2uCHaeQ/V2s6vn0AQUI/AAAAAAAEoH4/WfjpuxqCY8EmMQG8NtcfCY62JdfgrEECACK4B/s1600/game_thrones_quotes_08-781134.jpg[/img]

I love her.

Another thing she said to Petyr "knowledge isn't power, power is power". Lol
It wasn't the words themselves but the way she delivered them.
Very cold woman.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Henrypraise: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2016
i dont knw d pple putting GOT in same league wit 24. truth be told, d best season movies i av seen, notin come close to GOT.

dat dude lookin for movies to see des ar mine:

GOT

prison break

spartacus

legend of seeker

big bang theory

2 n a half men

24 (became boring tho)

Gotham (also became boring)

den one psychic film about red john (i av forgotten d name) became boring too

permit me to add: "the wedding party" (nigerian comedy) i swear from begining to end u wont be bored...

pls i need psychic films (sumtin intense dan d one i stated above)
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2016
bjbukzy:
You guys should try reading the book n u wil understand d movie a whole lot better. There r somtins/xters cut out of the movie.

I agree.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Defaramade(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Chipappii:

I'm telling you, no friend, no enemy, just his interest
Yes, but he his loyal to the Tagaeryan dynasty, the same cannot be said of Littlefinger who's just using the Lords of Westeros to get the Iron throne for himself.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by bankyblue(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Benjom:

Who ever wrote the script of this series should be given a special award. Love every bit of it. Usually, I'm not moved about series/adventures until people start talking about them. No thanks to Seun grin. So, I bought Season 1 - 6 and just concluded watching the last episode of Season 3. Robb Stark's murder and that of his mother and wife pained me to the bones. I seriously look forward to enjoying more cataclysmic occurrences as I move to Season 4. Please, nobody should tell me "what happened to who" cos I'll love that to remain a suspense.

Meanwhile, are there any other seasonal movies you can suggest? I've only watched 'Spartacus' (Season 1 & 2). I only stopped watching it when the main actor/character in Season 1 died and had to be replaced with another in season 3. It got boring and I dumped it. Your response will be appreciated.

Just go for VIKINGs

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by newmusic: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Davinci Demon is close to GOT but it was discontinued after season 2, don't know why. Very interesting and full of suspense.

Borgias is also very interesting, very close as well.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2016
newmusic:
Davinci Demon is close to GOT but it was discontinued after season 2, don't know why. Very interesting and full of suspense.

Borgias is also very interesting, very close as well.

Da vinci demon continued. I believe it ended in season 3. Riario killed his father, the fake pope sixtus, the muslims wedged war on Rome and almost won but with the intervention of Leonardo and the turks, they were defeated. The season 3 wasn't so interesting as season 1 though

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Junki04(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2016
MrHighSea:
And who are you the proud lord says That i might bow so low Just a cat of a different coat That's all the truth i know A coat of gold, a coat of red The lion still has claws And mine are long and sharp my lord As long and sharp as yours And so he spoke and so he spoke The Lord of Castermere Now the rains weep o'er his halls With no one there to hear...
- House Lannister.

Excerps from the book
Bro, you fit send the book to my mail please? olumidejunior95@gmail.com Thanks in Advance
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by collinscabal(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2016
The Starks my favorite think dey are too soft, dat why dey continue to fail,Lannister think dey got balls dats why dey are the stongest, Baratheon very divided that's why dey will fail, Greyjoys bunch of cowards especially that full Theon, Tyrell they are just Lannisters bitch continue to fund and supply food for the Lannisters, Tagarians you got 3 dragons and have not claimed the iron throne shame to that bitch Khallissi.

Which of the family do u think will win the war
Lannisters
Starks
Tagarians
Greyjoys
Tyrells
Dohkartis

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
collinscabal:
The Starks my favorite think dey are too soft, dat why dey continue to fail,Lannister think dey got balls dats why dey are the stongest, Baratheon very divided that's why dey will fail, Greyjoys bunch of cowards especially that full Theon, Tyrell they are just Lannisters bitch continue to fund and supply food for the Lannisters, Tagarians you got 3 dragons and have not claimed the iron throne shame to that bitch Khallissi.

Which of the family do u think will win the war
Lannisters
Starks
Tagarians
Greyjoys
Tyrells
Dohkartis

You forgot the cunning little finger.

You can't tell who will win. That's why i love the film.
That Mother of dragons is too proud for my liking. I think she has a better shot at it than anyone. I foresee her merging with jon snow who i think is royalty to bring ruins on the family that destroyed theirs, house lannister. And lannisters are surrounded by enemies, the north, house tyrell, house martell(ruled by that ruthless woman) and with the death of Their father, Tywin, may God help them.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by mondob2k(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2016
This movie is one of the things i look forward to in 2017. I just cant wait for April 2017!
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Chipappii(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2016
mondob2k:
This movie is one of the things i look forward to in 2017. I just cant wait for April 2017!

April cha, jeez, too long o cry
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
TheBatman:

I know, its like you didn't get my message the first time, "who legend of the seeker epp", legend of the seeker never baff.

PS: I believe they are called series, not movies.

Exactly. They are called TV series, not movies. Anytime I see another Nigerian refer to a TV show as a movie, I just roll my eyes. Like seriously, what movie doesn't end after 2hrs.

Just because someone saved each episode every week as it aired & put it in a cd and sold all the episodes in a season - doesn't make it a movie. It's a TV show. It's just like calling hush or papa ajasco a movie. Papa ajasco/hush is a tv show, the wedding party is a movie.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Nanowise:
Please oo who has idea when season 7 would be out, I can't wait for it

It usually starts in d spring season (around April) and runs for 10weeks on TV. So it's better u just chill till d end of May or beginning of June, so dt all the episodes would have been completely recorded to the end. If u buy these CDs in April, it will only have like 3 episodes on it.

I heard the season 7 might start in the summer next year though, instead of the normal April.
Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
RamsayBolton:
cool
I detest dat character called Ramsay Bolton.... how he died was too quick....how I wished I were given d mandate to decide his fate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy / Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.