Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures (5792 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Download Game Of Thrones S08 E04 (the Mountain And The Viper) / More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ser Gregor Clegane is a knight of House Clegane, the older brother of Sandor Clegane, and a notoriously fearsome warrior, with a tendency toward extreme and excessive violence

1 Like

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin but some girls no they fear o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by laivwire(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
well, this lady has a strong mind

2 Likes

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Just a hamster eating a banana

3 Likes

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
i like dem big! he is mountain Everest
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by 9jaBloke: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
He might have a tiny weenie

3 Likes

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by PearlStreet(m): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:

12inches by 5inches.

Na expressway dey between your legs.

4 Likes

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Stanweezy(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Here Hooke's law comes in

Which states that provided the elasticity of the puna is not exceeded, the extension of the puna is directly proportional to the force from the deek no matter how large it is.

F~e F=ke

F= force from the deek

e= extent of extension of the puna

K= Deek constant

Then work done if they enta xa oza room to perform

W=1/2(Fe) or W=1/2(keĀ²)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by ThePreachersSon: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:

Is love
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by timbs001(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Don't be surprised that as big as he is, he might be soft inside and be at the beck and call of his wife. History has shown it's very possible.
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Michelle55: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy this wan na no go area oh.. I can not coman kee myself biko

2 Likes

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Is love
her love should know seize
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Michelle55:
cheesy this wan na no go area oh.. I can not coman kee myself biko
mama I thought you like big things..you always like it big the last time

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2019
PearlStreet:

12inches by 5inches.

u like dem small abi
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by TANID(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
mulante:
Just a hamster eating a banana
Hahaha! grin
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:
dollytino4real:
PearlStreet:

12inches by 5inches.

PearlStreet:

12inches by 5inches.

The dude is a hunk, but most times guys like this are average "there"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Kingkun69(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
His dick will now be small
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
yimu see them grin I like them big!! that's how u wee be crying when the game is on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:
yimu see them grin I like them big!! that's how u wee be crying when the game is on.
u well so guy
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
u well so guy
at all o I no well but wen the big thing come na u go d cry .. grin grin grin in d first 3 minutes
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:
at all o I no well but wen the big thing come na u go d cry .. grin grin grin in d first 3 minutes
ok let us fix the match which date
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok let us fix the match which date
grin grin ..give the date na Shay u like it big

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:
grin grin ..give the date na Shay u like it big
don know it type, sori am busy
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by pojophilius(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
laivwire:
well, this lady has a strong mind
azin who fit marry this babe if Dem break up??
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
don know it type, sori am busy
. grin

Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Rilley(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
No wonder ur pussy is extra wide
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rilley:
No wonder ur pussy is extra wide
and ur prick so so small,
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
mikejj:
. grin
eya
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by Rilley(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
and ur prick so so small,
Mine is big but I detest express way pussy. cheesy
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rilley:
Mine is big but I detest express way pussy. cheesy
so small pikin wan fork big kpekus
Re: The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures by mikejj(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
eya
dolly wats eya again na..u dey pity me for??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im In Love With Godfrey Ndachima / What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See / Tvserieswap.com An Underratted Site Which Is As Good As 02tvseries.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.