Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone (2144 Views)

Infinix Charger Please Recommend / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by invincible560(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
The rate people haunt for money this season is faster than the speed of light. Everyone wants quick money without working and those that work tends to produce substandard goods to consumers.

Have been seeing this charger in stores for a very longtime but i could not suddenly conclude the product is fake but i knew infinix can never sell out ready made chargers because; they actually partnered with oraimo it is actually a contract so, all produced accessories came with new infinix phones only.

You can never know the charger is fake because of its weight they will even promise you flash charge but none is true about their descriptions. My brother, actually opened the charger after he noticed he charging speed is slow see what we met inside the charger..

From the first picture, there is one flat iron that looks like a battery there. The iron was placed firmly inside the case to make it more hefty.
Why paying more to get less? N3000 to buy a charger where the capacity is the same as N200 charger? Guys be careful if you need a charger for your smartphone, get new age by jay jay ochocha from any slot store nearest to you.

http://www.techfashy.com/2016/12/beware-of-this-fake-infinix-charger-for.html?m=1
Re: Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by blessedvisky(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by alex81(m): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2016
op u know how we roll... pishure of d charger here or keep ur advice to urself.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by Archangels1: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2016
walahi I bought it awhile back. there was no difference between d original and fake from its appearance but only in d charging. how can we differentiate d fake from original
Re: Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by invincible560(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Archangels1:
walahi I bought it awhile back. there was no difference between d original and fake from its appearance but only in d charging. how can we differentiate d fake from original

Ampere App -Verify Original Charger For Your Android Phone
http://www.techfashy.com/2016/01/ampere-app-verify-original-charger-for-andriod-phone.html
Re: Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone by invincible560(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
alex81:
op u know how we roll... pishure of d charger here or keep ur advice to urself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark Pro Specs / Tecno Droipad 10 D For Sale / Infinix Hot 5 (pro & Lite) Reviews, Features & Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.