Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful (20272 Views)

Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Truth234(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Africa’s richest person and President of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, has been named along other world leaders such as Russian President, Vladimir Putin; American President-elect of the United States of America, Donald Trump; and German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, as the most powerful persons in the world.

They were ranked along with 70 others as the most powerful people by Forbes Magazine, with Dangote ranked as the second most powerful on the African continent.

The business mogul has constantly featured on the list since 2013 when he was listed as the only black African among 100 most powerful persons on the planet.

Listed as number 71 ahead of Trump, Dangote moved up the ladder of influential people as he was named as the 68th most powerful in the world for this year, coming only after the Egyptian President, Abdel el-Sisi, who was adjudged the most powerful in Africa and 44th in the world.

Forbes, in the latest edition of its 74 World Most Powerful People released at the weekend, listed the 64-year-old Putin as the most powerful in the world, ahead of Trump.

While Merkel was ranked as the third most powerful person in the world, out-going American President, Barack Obama, placed 48th on the list.

The Catholic Pontiff, Pope Francis, is the fifth most powerful person, while the world’s richest person, Bill Gates, comes seventh. Chinese President, Xi Jinping comes before the Pope in number four, while the Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg, is the number 10 most powerful person in the world.

Forbes reports that there are nearly 7.4 billion people on planet earth, but that the listed 74 men and women make the world turn.

As of 2013, Dangote was the only African listed among the most powerful people in the world before the Egyptian President recently featured on the list.

http://investorsking.com/forbes-names-dangote-putin-trump-among-worlds-powerful/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by KingRex1(m): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2016
But where's my Bubu undecided. Abi its only in naija he flexes power? grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by teepea(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Watch Out.. My name will be added soon.. Don't say I didn't tell you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by dunkem21(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Putin and Trump .. 5 & 6 ..

Obama can whine and wail as he like cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by agabusta: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Dangote sharp guy.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Martinola(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Vladimir Putin...bhad guy.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by dollaflow(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Phonefanatic: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Fake list. Can't even find my name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Powerful ritualistic buisness man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Yeah, Trump is real powerful, he protects the American Public against threats by "Grabbing Them by the Pvssy".

28 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by wheesin(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Seeing Mark Zuckerberg on that list makes me smile, a young man doing incredible things like his elders. smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Dannieln1: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
3rdavefarms:
Powerful ritualistic buisness man
go do your own
haters on the loose

15 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
... Very nice. Zukerberg particularly, has amassed so much at a very young age. Imagine a net worth of 50.3 Billion USD, plus being recognized as the 10th most influential man in the world. Success motivates me.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Stanley0(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
i was wishing our beloved president would make the list but oooo no, he isn't. I wonder how that list was created without putting bubu'name on it.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
You have started again don't quote me or else I will kill you with powerful ritualistic curse
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by drinkgarri: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
That's a great improvement.This Is New Africa
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by celestialAgent(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
G
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by dMODShavgonemad: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Our gworo chewing president cannot even go close. He's forming dictator, how doesn't know it's not by forcing people to do things, but by influencing people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Randy100: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Forbes has been compromised. We will not take this.
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by playtheblues(f): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2016
My name is there too. My family members names too in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by rolams(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari is number 4 in d list grin grin shocked
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Exodus2k(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Am suspecting that Forbes list, because a president that took his country to recession supposed to be there. shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by ibnidris(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
i was wishing our beloved president would make the list but oooo no, he isn't. I wonder how that list was created without putting bubu'name on it.

Hmmmmm
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Jakpon: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by deebrain(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari is not in the list?

He is the President of the most populated black nation in the world!

And it did not take him a year to effect change into the country. You think say e easy to bring recession quick quick like this?

Abeg.

On behalf of myself and my family, staff of NCAN Igbo DIVISION, management of NCAN, the members of nairaland, and the good people of Nigeria, I hereby REJECT THIS LIST!

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by slurryeye: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Trump undecided

1 Like

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
We know...
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Nikeruka(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
My name will be on the list one day. Like if you also want your name to be on the list.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Atiku2019: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Kudos Dangote smiley

6 Likes

Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Okaakoko(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2016
I will start working very hard now
Re: Forbes Names Dangote, Putin, Trump Among World’s Most Powerful by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2016
this goes to show how weak obama is, even as the president of the most powerful country in the world, very shameful....!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Asks Banks To Pay Higher Interest On Savings / Confusion At Ports As FG Increases Import Tariff / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.