Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

When The Rapson Will Call Us For Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Rapson Will Call Us For Oral Interview (578 Views)

Typical Oral Interview Tips, Questions & Answers / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / Nafdac Recruitment – Oral Interview (new Date) & List Of Candidates » (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Rapson Will Call Us For Oral Interview by gwiwa: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
House who can help with latest information about the Rapson Oral Interview?
Re: When The Rapson Will Call Us For Oral Interview by Ifyudo: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
There was a post here two weeks ago(quoting from a so called reliable source) that Rapson has concluded arrangements to do away with the oral interview and was set to invite successful candidates to resume work within two seeks. Some respondents to this post doubted the reliability of this info in that the would- be employees do not know what they are expecting. Again time has proved the poster of that info wrong as nothing has been heard from that angle ever since as the two weeks time line had elapsed. Therefore what next? only time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy ! Reporters Wanted / Nigerian Navy Is Recruiting / Can Somebody Help Me For A Place To Do My One Year Idustrial Training (it)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.