Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State (1097 Views)

My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by tolumanzy: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria government should see this and try to reform the education system in the north west
the sit on the ground to learn no desk no class all rugged to study and you expect them to be future leaders
future leaders don't learn like this! I am a serving corper in Kebbi state YAURI this are some pictures of the little school I visited in Yauri on a CDs project I got to see this and I don't want to be the only person to see this... please let's make a change please nairaland share this... let's make a change they need help I am Adelusi tolulope Nicholas my state code is KB/16a/0043

Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by TashaGirl: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2016
You were in Number 3 platoon smiley
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by tolumanzy: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
yes!! you seems to know me! who are you fellow?
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by Mutuwa(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2016
It's all over o!

Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by tolumanzy: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2016
too bad! nairaland should let everyone see this
maybe we can see someone who will help to make an impact in their life! I want to make an impact
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by TheOtherRoom: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2016
All these ones you have seen is still better sad sad
If I show you mine eehnn... U won't believe cool shocked
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by Chriswazo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oga Seun, Mynd44, Yokiti, Ogbueche77, this deserves FP na, is about the leaders of tomorrow oo
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by sambas: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
tolumanzy:
yes!! you seems to know me! who are you fellow?
guy calm down she no no you"!" any past or serving corp member will know u are in 3 platoon cos of ur state code digit.
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by ambient: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Hey no regards for girls...they are made to sit on the floor, those boys should be gentlemen and give them the seat na... cry cry
Re: See How Students Learn In The North West Of Nigeria Kebbi State by cj4humanity: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
sambas:
guy calm down she no no you"!" any past or serving corp member will know u are in 3 platoon cos of ur state code digit.
Guy u wicked o. Y are u being so obvious its painful

(1) (Reply)

INEC Has Refused To Pay Anambra Corpers / Foreign Student Wants To Come Back For Nysc. / Please Has Any School Gotten Their Call_up Number??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.