Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) (2889 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by BornStunner1: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
BAUCHI— There was outrage, yesterday, at Gwallameji, the Federal Polytechnic Student Village, Bauchi State when a dog was found eating a new born baby abandoned at a refuse dump.

Vanguard reports that several of such incidents have been recorded in the area with this coming less than four months after the lifeless body of a new born baby in a polythene bag was found at a refuse dump in the same area.

It was learnt that the incident attracted many people to the scene. An eye witness, who only gave his name as Isaiah, said: “I was coming back from church when I saw many people behind a house away from ours. I became curious and went to see what was happening there. “What I saw there was disgusting and annoying.

It was someone, who dumped a new born baby at a refuse dump and a dog was found eating it (the baby). “From the look of things and from what I heard people say, the baby was abandoned alive but was killed by the dog.

“How can someone do this to an innocent child? How can a human life be treated with such levity? It’s so bad and inhumane.”

He said some of the onlookers dug a shallow pit and buried the remains of the baby just beside the refuse site. Contacted on phone, the traditional Chief of Gwallameji, Hassan Ibrahim, confirmed the incident, saying he was not at the scene personally to see things. He said:

“I got a call from someone informing me of the incident but I told the person that I was not around. When I called the number back, I was told that Wakilin Sarkin Gwallameji (representative of the chief of Gwallameji), Sanusi Mohammed, was already there.

“Since he was there, I continued with what I was doing knowing that he would handle everything well. As I speak with you now, I haven’t met him yet for information on the incident.

” Efforts to get comment from the Police were fruitless as several calls put through to the mobile phone of the Acting Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Bauchi State Command, Haruna Mohammed, failed.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/dog-eats-new-born-baby-bauchi/

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by BornStunner1: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2016

Irony of life.Women are afraid to kill a common cockroach,but are not afraid to kill their own child.

DAMN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Feranchek(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2016
chisos!!
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Kingsasian(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
This is gross wickedness from whoever dumped that baby and it shall never be well with her. I think that dog should be killed as well. And why are the people disturbing the police as if they can proffer help in the situation?
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by BornStunner1: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016

FOOLISHNESS IS WHEN YOU TREAT A DOG LIKE ITS A HUMAN ....

WHEN ITS REALLY JUST AN ANIMAL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Jafar1: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2016
THATS WHY I CANT KEEP A DOG WITH ME
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Mutuwa(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2016
angry

May the almighty punish the mother in a more terrible way. May she end in the Jaws of a hungry shark.

This is why it is often said that some women's legs are like rumors,they keep on spreading without control.Irony of life.Women are afraid to kill a common cockroach,but are not afraid to kill their own child.
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by maryjan8(f): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by BornStunner1: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016

JUST IMAGINE THIS COMNENT!!!!

THE HATE FROM SOME PPL IS JUST ALARMING!!

ALL THOSE BIAFRA AGITATORS ...UNA NORGO SEE DAT BAIFRA LIA LIA

U WONT EVEN SMELL IT!!! angry angry

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by makelove2m(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Just one condom could have solved this problem, girls insist in using one, abeg, men are to be blame also

1 Like

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Mynd44: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by BornStunner1: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Yinabim(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nawa ooo...Use condom they'll say "e no dey sweet" . So after nine months endurance n labour pain ,at d end of it all one foolish woman will still dump her baby....its a pity
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Fourwinds: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
I tire for some girls oooo...u open legs fvck tire instead of taking responsibility u decide to abort d baby or born throw away...una go blame d stupids guys but did they force ur legs open
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by tafabaloo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
It appears the dog was trying to save the already dead baby.

Dogs are better off than some humans because it would safeguard it's puppies to the last.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by WizBLANCE(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
That moment you start to ask the omnipresent God what are you doing up there? Abi thunder don finish for heaven? I am not understanding this world again.
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Ribajae(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Well I with au d op WARNED us, I thought it was so bloody

But dis is crazy tho
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Geeeez... That woman has to die... Juju must work on her.
God!!!!!
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by mitchmang(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Most dogs are not heartless, especially local dogs, taking a look at that dog it's obvious the dog is trying to save the baby, or bring it out to the public place so people can see the evil most woman indulge into.we all knw dogs doesn't carry things with there walking legs they only carry things with there mouth, and from the way the dog carried the baby it reveals much that the dog didn't harm the baby and won't dare it. That's how dog move there born babies with there mouth from one place to the other.....
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by ccffwx: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Keep screaming the woman. How about the man? Both of them will account for this. Hmm.
Re: Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) by Emassive(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2016
An Amazing Mother did this unseen awesome wonder. GOD will definitely judge you the mother of that baby

(1) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Two Lawyers Exchange Blows At Gombe Magistrates Court / Minors Got Married - People Call For Immediate Arrest Of Both Parents / Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.