Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses (2910 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Sisterhood Money Club Explains How They Use Sperms For Money / A Man That Acted Like Female Prostitute, Confesses That He Was Sent From A Marin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by omgvoices: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
A Ghanaian mother of one who is believed to be a sex worker has disclosed that she has been selling the sperm of her clients for the past four years and it has been one of her major sources of income.

The woman who pleaded anonymity spoke to TV3 and said she makes a lot of money from the sale of the sperms depending on the quantity deposited in the used condoms.

According to her, after having sex with her clients, she keeps the used condoms with the sperm in them and later sells them to customers who regularly approach her to buy them.

Asked whether she knew what the buyers of the sperms use them for, the lady said it is not her business to know, but all she cares about is the financial reward that she derives from selling it.

She explained that she does not compromise on protected sex, and even that, she makes her sex-hungry male clients wear two condoms at a go so that after the intercourse, she throws away the outer one while keeping the inner one containing the sperm for sale.

She added that the aim of using two condoms at once is to protect herself against any spiritual implication that might arise from whatever the buyers of the sperm might be using it for.

She went on to disclose that she belongs to a cult and is spiritually protected, so no evil can befall her as a result of her work.

She advised men who patronise sex workers to insist on their used condoms being flushed down the water closet to avoid their sperm ending up with spiritualists that might use them to destroy them.

Watch the video below;

https://esiama.com/video-i-have-been-selling-clients-sperms-for-4-years-prostitute-confesses/
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by Dreal1247: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some men are just walking corpses. I pity for their innocent wives that later begin to bear the burden of avoidable problems in the lives of promiscuous husbands.

6 Likes

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by securitywatch50: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
What Ashawo can not do does not exist

The wages of sin is death
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by faceLAGOS: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
A$hewo can be so heartless.

After all, AWALT.
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by BigYash: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy wahala wahala
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by eghuan1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
This story is not clear. It on record that sperm die out after 30 to 45 minutes outside a human body or not properly stored in a lab.

Except the woman get better lab or freezer to store the sperm, I no believe this story

3 Likes

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by YorubaSamurai: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
If you allow olosho remove your condom, or you forget your condom with olosho after use, na OYO be your case

1 Like

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by PPIA: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
BoogyMan557 sperm go don enter babalawo hand taya grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by Feelfree700(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Local olosho.😕
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by Lionize: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
eghuan1:
This story is not clear. It on record that sperm die out after 30 to 45 minutes outside a human body or not properly stored in a lab.

Except the woman get better lab or freezer to store the sperm, I no believe this story
It is obviously used for spiritual exercise, not procreation

2 Likes

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by thesicilian: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
eghuan1:

The sperm cells die, but the body fluids, DNA remain intact

2 Likes

Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by Rhassidy360: 4:22am On Mar 11, 2023
eghuan1:

Juve
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by Neddstark: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
During my days of visiting ashewo, i always took my condoms back home with me.
Re: Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses by henndukwe18: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2023
eghuan1:

if the customers buying the sperm are using it for a spiritual purpose, then it doesnt matter whether d sperm is dead or alive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Police Kill Six Armed Robbers, Nab Nine In Anambra. / How Mouthy (Insults) Does A Woman Have To Get Before She Gets A Punch? / Photo Finish For Nigerian Scammer - Will Nigeria Ever Shed Her Bad Reputation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.