Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 (704 Views)

Wipe Out / I'm A Celebrity: Get Me Out Of Here! / American Idol (2009) Tonight / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
Another series started yesterday.

I heard theres a surprise entry by Katie Price to join the contesants in the Jungle?
Do you think its a good idea or it could backfire for her

I have some favorties to win the show already  grin   grin Stuart ,Gino & Sam -(I am sure she will be Katies No 1 enemy in the house)  grin   grin

As for Katie winning the show - I care less! She could probably meet another Petre Andre in the Jungle  kiss   kiss  grin   grin   grin
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
I definitely wont be watching. . . . .
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
Why? You never pay TV license? grin grin
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2009
I'm a 'Z' Celebrity, get me out of here tongue

Not a regular viewer but I heard that that lady from 'How clean is your house' will be participating, the one with the lollipop hair cheesy
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Kim Woodburn you mean!

I hope she went into the jungle with her rubber gloves grin grin grin

She and George Hamilton are begining to develop friendship for each other
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
busybody20:

Why? You never pay TV license? grin grin
I paid TV license last a couple of years ago when i was in year one in uni. . . .and i did for only a few months! angry
I will never pay TV license again in my life. . . .
On the thread title, better things to watch jare!! wink
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

I paid TV license last a couple of years ago when i was in year one in uni. . . .and i did for only a few months! angry
I will never pay TV license again in my life. . . .
On the thread title, better things to watch jare!! wink

Coronation Street yeah?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by MrCrackles(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
ibkaye:

Coronation Street yeah?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ibkaye someone said you were on maternity leave. . .What are you doing here so soon after giving birth
You silly gurl, you know that kid needs the breast milk. . . tongue
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ibkaye some said you were on maternity leave. . .What are you doing here so soon after giving birth
You silly gurl, you know that kid needs the breast milk. . . tongue

They were lying grin
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by mohawkchic(f): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2009
[size=13pt]~I had plans to catch up on Replay on yesterday & today's recap. . then i heard on the news Jordan's going in A-G-A-I-N! That just about threw it off for me. . . I dont want to see her inflated lips/boobs. . . what's she done to her face?

~I hope it backfires on her. . does she really need affirmation she's just about not the most liked "Mother Of The Year/ Ex-Wife" right now? undecided . . . Her publicist deserves a backhand from me ASAP!

~The show is a stage for "Comebacks" so i suppose she's hopeful she can regain some fans. . .trying to get freaky w/ any red-blooded male on there will seal her fate!

~I love Gino's accent. . Erm from the glimpse i saw during an ad. break i saw that chic from Misteeq. . How Clean is your house host. . .Dont think i recognise the rest. . . undecided
[/size]
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by mikkyphp(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2009
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
Camilla has walked out of the Jungle due to Ill Health! Just after 3 days? shocked shocked

Na serious Aje butter oo , i trust people like MrCrackles to stay to the end of the show (PAKO) lol grin grin
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2009
I just heard on 'This morning' a few minutes ago that Jeward are going into the Jungle shocked shocked
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
George Hamilton has walked out of the Jungle
Re: I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! - 2009 by busybody20: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2009
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

Una no dey watch tv? undecided undecided

Na wa ooo sad

grin

(1) (Reply)

Celebration Of Big Brother Africa / {::i Don't Know About You, But I'll Be Alive And Doing Fine In 2012::} / Order! Bullies Of The Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.