Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

American Idol (2009) Tonight - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Idol (2009) Tonight (29439 Views)

American Idol 2008 / Millions Of Sparks Of Jubilation As Jordin Sparks Wins 2007 American Idol / American Idol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Idol (2009) Tonight by Epi: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2009
Who's totally pumped-up for tonight?

yaay!! I am excited!! I can't wait for tonight.  FOX 5 @8pm  Whoopee!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On Jan 14, 2009
~~Pure Garbage~~

ok,i might take a peek cheesy
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Tatase(f): 3:48am On Jan 14, 2009
OMG!!! So excited. AI is my ish. Although I hate this auditions part. I've been cringing the entire time because I'm so embarrassed for the people who aren't embarrassed for themselves but need to be.
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2009
~Bet it wouldnt be airing here anytime soon!! undecided Will be checking You tube to get a fix of the Auditions,my favourite bit grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2009
Hah!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait for Simon's comments grin grin grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2009
Introducing Cactus X-ray rofl.
I don die for arizona auditions grin grin grin

shocked That guy's voice is like Michael Clark Duncan grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Epi: 2:37am On Jan 15, 2009
iice:

Introducing Cactus X-ray rofl.
I don die for arizona auditions grin grin grin

shocked That guy's voice is like Michael Clark Duncan grin

yea that one was hilarous

Just now a black dude was "singing amazing grace, how sweet the song, i was blind and now i see"

Simon said: you should be singing I once was blind and now i am dead

LMAO. . . , Siimon is the best grin grin grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Hauwa1: 3:42am On Jan 15, 2009
hilarious grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by TOYOSI20(f): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2009
Ahhh!!!

American Idol?? stopped watching a while back oo, shocked shocked

Just might tune in to this season's hopefully it'll be worth it too!! cheesy cheesy
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
epi:

yea that one was hilarous

Just now a black dude was "singing amazing grace, how sweet the song, i was blind and now i see"

Simon said: you should be singing I once was blind and now i am dead

LMAO. . . , Siimon is the best grin grin grin

grin grin grin
That new judge sef is like Paula to me. She doesn't stand out, she and Paula are usually in agreement and Paula takes her cue from the guys so. . .no use really.
I love Simon grin grin grin

Yippie we got to see Jason Castro again kiss
Michael Castro sounds good too.

Anoop Dog grin grin grin
Simon chaiii, he couldn't stop with the 'geek' comments tongue

Rofl that 'cat jumping off Empire State Building' girl cheesy cheesy
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2009
~Seems i was quick to think it wouldnt be shown on UK Tv now,but it actually is on ITV2!!I've missed the first auditions but just caught the second one!!

~It wasnt a spoiler reading about "Amazing Grace" ~"Cat jumping off Empire State Building" ROTFLMAO it was hilarious watching it!!What about the "Banana man!!" shocked . . . Defo wont be missing next week's!!

~Who's this new Judge?

~They'll prolly repeat over the weekend & i'll catch-up on the previous audition
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by SeanT21(f): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2009
After reading everyone opinions on here,It seems like i am missing out.

I will definitely tune in next week!!
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2009
~Watching the first Auditions!! OMG!! shocked whatever made some of these people think they can sing?!! undecided - Me think they should ban people from singing in the shower grin It gets to their head they Can sing!!

~Simon at his best!!~

"That was Wimpy!" @ wana B Rock Star/Drama Queen

"That Sounded Like a Horror Movie" @ That guy w/ huge voice attempt of Barry White song !! grin

"I want you to grow Teeth!"
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2009
MC, So glad you are watching it too cheesy. We watched it together last year grin

The new judge is Kara Di-something undecided She's a songwriter, singer and producer.

Hehehehehe many more wackos to watch grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 4:33am On Jan 18, 2009
~Yeah looking forward to our usual AI Banter cheesy - Only a couple of days difference in Air time if i remeber right! undecided so you get to see the show down first!  tongue - Much as i love the auditions,i cant wait to see the finalists this Year!Most especially looking forward to simon's comment!

~I was clueless who she is,never heard of her!Seem to be famous behind the scene!!What was all that about w/ the Bikini clad girl!! shocked She took her bait! Like she really had to prove herself! I was like WTF cheesy
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 7:27am On Jan 18, 2009
Yeah smiley
I can't wait for hollywood week when serious cutting starts grin grin

Me neither, i don't know her!

LMAO! I didn't even bother with the bikini girl. . .hollywood will prove if she can sing without her bikini grin
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
iice:

Yeah smiley
I can't wait for hollywood week when serious cutting starts grin grin

Me neither, i don't know her!

LMAO! I didn't even bother with the bikini girl. . .hollywood will prove if she can sing without her bikini grin

~Lol,she'll prolly Freeze!
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by iice(f): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2009
Lawd!
The pageant girl.  See her switching her accent.  The whole continuous brushing of hair to the side, the hysterical (am sure she was aiming for musical) laugh.  .  .ughhh

Hello Akeelah/Akilah or however she spells her name shocked.
She no go kill me! grin
She invented some new words grin grin

The guy with the rubik cube, he's so sweet but grin

Eyah only 12 made it through from San Francisco

Seriously beginning not to like the Kara woman.  She's soooo blah.  Paula already has that part so she should pick a new part angry
Simon advices people to watch him.  .  .for confidence cheesy
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Tatase(f): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2009
That Nigerian girl in Kentucky they showed briefly,Obi-something!!! What the eff was that?!?
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2009
iice:

Lawd!
The pageant girl. See her switching her accent. The whole continuous brushing of hair to the side, the hysterical (am sure she was aiming for musical) laugh. . .ughhh

Hello Akeelah/Akilah or however she spells her name shocked.
She no go kill me! grin
She invented some new words grin grin

The guy with the rubik cube, he's so sweet but grin

Eyah only 12 made it through from San Francisco

Seriously beginning not to like the Kara woman. She's soooo blah. Paula already has that part so she should pick a new part angry
Simon advices people to watch him. . .for confidence cheesy

~~ cheesy You got me all hyped up to watch tomorrow grin

~ Erh whatever is Simon on about watching him for Confidence!! shocked he scares the shite out of some of them!
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by graciousme(f): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2009
is dstv airing american idol 2009? if yes are they current or weeks behind?
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by SeanT21(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2009
Did anyone see that girl who said she was 16 years old.She was tall.Please,She looks like she is in her 20s.!!
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Epi: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2009
No, they robbed 2 guys from show because they were great singers. One was wearing a Simon Tee-shirt and the other one was a guitar player.

And then this girl who said she can sing like Minnie Ripleton (Loving You). The judges got all excited and sat in each other lap only to find out the girl can't sing. lol. And she was crying when Simon told her she can't thing. What was she thinking. . . .not even mariah carey can hit that pitch grin grin grin

Enjoy the beautiful voice of Minnie Ripleton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJo2c0GjZv0

1 love
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Tatase(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2009
I don't know why I cringe extra-hard when the black people are bad. Then that Nigerian girl at the beginning of tonight: Adeola or whatever. . . shamed us all. Thank God she respected herself and didn't mention Nigeria.

The last girl from Puerto Rico (who sang "I want to dance with somebody"wink, I didn't understrand why there was a dispute about her and how Paula dared to say no to her after saying yes to some semi-trainwrecks.
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 3:41am On Jan 31, 2009
Tatase:

I don't know why I cringe extra-hard when the black people are bad. Then that Nigerian girl at the beginning of tonight: Adeola or whatever. . . shamed us all. Thank God she respected herself and didn't mention Nigeria.

The last girl from Puerto Rico (who sang "I want to dance with somebody"wink, I didn't understrand why there was a dispute about her and how Paula dared to say no to her after saying yes to some semi-trainwrecks.

~LMAO  cheesy I lost all hope after she said people compare her to Mariah Carey . . .after watching AI . . i've learnt all the ones that say they're GOOD are actually[i] RUBBISH![/i]!    grin

~Quit her Job for T-H-A-T Singing!! shocked Now thats self confidence on a differnt level!

~Sweet of Simon to call & try to get her Job back!!
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by mohawkchic(f): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2009
~Iice where you at?!!!! grin Missing our usual Banter on AI this year cry You still Watching?
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by VENUSS(f): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2009
anoop dog was cool singing 'angel of mine' was a f, k up, i got angry wen he statd.
tatiana is a drama queen
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by maydogg(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
Every one, watch out for Adam Lambert. sure he is gon be d next idol,
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Epi: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2009
Some folks think that Adam gay kissing pics are going to hurt him but I doubt it.  This is America where anything goes

To read more, please click on link

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_345977.html

Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by VENUSS(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
SO shocked to no dat adam is gay! u need to see the way he rocked m.Jackson song
and the mother of three, she rocks and jasmine. they are my favorite.

v stat to loose interest on anoop desie
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by Brandie(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
Jzzz, I kant just stop laughin.Evry americans want 2 b in hollywood,even those with crooked voice are not left out.Think d blacks have sweet voice than d white.I really had a swell time.
Re: American Idol (2009) Tonight by VENUSS(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2009
GUYZ are u still watchin, whom do u think is going to be the next idol

think lil rounds, adams and 1 white guy[can remeber his name, came with his freind jamal] are gona be the final three,
ok lets take a be<> adam rounds my bet who wins gets to attend party wit the idol lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Hip TV Studio Gutted By Fire At About 5:30pm Today (video) / The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.