Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! (64882 Views)

What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Makanjuola123: 2:10am On Dec 25, 2016
9ice pics
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Billygee2u: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2016
zarakay:
grin grin grin
I love babies!
they are angels
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 25, 2016
While this young man came to this life angry grin cheesy

Na WA... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Ocfreedom(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by DIKEnaWAR: 3:08am On Dec 25, 2016
worworgirl:
Omg I love this kiss , what is he doing ? grin

Marvelled at his new found power of gathering a lot of people (pictures actually) in his palm. Next he will smile at them and expect them to reciprocate. After unsuccessfully trying to ignite a play with them, he'd discard the book and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by darediamond(m): 3:32am On Dec 25, 2016
zarakay:

tongue
Come on Queen, make what you like please. Your kid(s) will look adorable.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by victorazy(m): 5:07am On Dec 25, 2016
I love kids, can't wait to grab mine.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Aremu01(m): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2016
So so cute
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by VickyRotex(f): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Cute and Adorable Babies! kiss kiss

Baba God when it's my time, bless me with Cute and Adorable kids.

Kids that will love God genuinely, and Impact their generation positively. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by buoye1(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2016
LordZero:
The 7th picture got me rotfl.
The baby be like Donald Trump
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by bomasek(m): 5:55am On Dec 25, 2016
zarakay:
grin grin grin
I love babies!
Lets make a beautiful baby 2geda
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by bomasek(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2016
dukeolumde:

Thanks, same to u. Maybe someday if we are very cordial, all other things u might never have expected from me shall be added unto u tongue
See how u bail out when push came to shove angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Spidermon: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Let me lean back and watch girls run amok on this thread.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by nonjebose(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2016
These is so cute. I know that some of these "agbayas" have saved these pictures for some nonsense themes, Lol. Merry Xmas folks
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by queenblossom(f): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2016
And this is my baby when she doesn't want to take picture

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by nonjebose(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=Amelian post=52235090]While this young man came to this life angry grin cheesy

Na WA... grin[/quote

He found himself in Syria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by nonjebose(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2016
queenblossom:
And this is my baby when she doesn't want to take picture
Cute

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by kenoz(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by ancientbanana: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2016
austinereds:
that 7th picture chia. grin
really looks like trump
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Ademola121(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2016
This is the kind of thread that makes ladies get pregnant regardless of recession.

A lot of women will love the picture of the baby showered with kisses and want to go and have theirs

See you in 9 months time
Call me if you think I'm going a genius 08063023312
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by faitheverest(f): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Seeing funny memes with this pictures.... No be nairaland again ?? grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by faitheverest(f): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Amelian:
While this young man came to this life angry grin cheesy

Na WA... grin

Him get naija blood, so him dey vex grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2016
The 7th picture is a baby Trump...smiley
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by menxer: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Kids are the funniest set of people, I am glad this is my first post to read today.

A very apt xmas gift, puts a smile in my heart.
grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Paseus(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
shaneroberts26:

You never can tell.That kid fit sabi book pass you o.grin cheesy
wicked!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by rxgodwin(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2016
worworgirl:

He is dancing
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2016
grin

Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by zarakay(f): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2016
bomasek:
Lets make a beautiful baby 2geda

grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by zarakay(f): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2016
dukeolumde:

Nice dp though...grin grin grin grin

Thanks Duke
Re: Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! by Edunwa302(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2016
worworgirl:
before nko? spiderman story got him clued on the magazine haahah
he was like.......whaaaatttt!!!!!!!! spiderman did all this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.