Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Admission Testimony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Admission Testimony (3557 Views)

My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster / My Admission Testimony / The Supreme And Most Astonishing Admission Testimony Ever- BozzMike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
I finished secondary school in the year 2013. I've waited for about 4 years now, writing jamb and post UME all to no avail. 2016 came and my family, friends and relatives were almost at the verge of giving up on me, because of my passionate desire to fulfill my dreams.

I took courage and bought the jamb form, locked myself indoors, studied my books like never before, and when the D-day came, i went to write the exam.
When result came out the following morning, i saw 201.
I felt down casted, crest fallen and totally confused. One thing led to the other and the jamb boss admitted that the marking error was from their own end. As God will have it, 40 marks were issued as compensation, making my total 241.

Few months after my post UME screening, first batch was released but my name was'nt in the list. Panic and mixed feeling of hope and anxiety was lingering in my mind. Then i decided to hand the issue over to God in fasting and prayer.

Two weeks latter, i heard that 2nd batch was out. I rushed over to check. And behold i saw; "congratulations you have been offered provisional admission..."

There's nothing too impossible for God to do. When my family, uncles, aunties and friends were almost at the verge of giving up on me, God raised me higher. And before I could say jack, calls were coming from different locations saying; ''congratulations''.

Thesame God who did it for me will certainly do it for you, if only you can trust and believe!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Admission Testimony by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congratulations brother; 4 years is no joke

2 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
SirWere:
Congratulations brother; 4 years is no joke
Thanks bro. Honestly, it was'nt easy for me. I felt devastated and frustrated at certain point in time. But a part of me told me to keep on keeping on.
Re: My Admission Testimony by TopWinner(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
TopWinner:
Congrats.
thanks bro. I wish you success in all your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abcruz:
Thanks bro. Honestly, it was'nt easy for me. I felt devastated and frustrated at certain point in time. But a part of me told me to keep on keeping on.
I admire your determination and dedication. With this zeal, one can predict you would definitely go far...

By the way, which course were you admitted into

2 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony by slimmjohn(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congratulation to you bro cool.I'm still expecting mine from OAU.This year makes it seven years that i have been seeking admission into tertiary institution though I had been admitted to the polytechnic ibadan last month.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Kendzyma(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
slimmjohn:
Congratulation to you bro cool.I'm still expecting mine from OAU.This year makes it seven years that i have been seeking admission into tertiary institution though I had been admitted to the polytechnic ibadan last month.
You should have been an entrepreneur by now...School no b must o
Re: My Admission Testimony by slimmjohn(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kendzyma:
You should have been an entrepreneur by now...School no b must o
Your myopic mentality and ignorant is appalling!

3 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony by xender(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congrats bro... smiley
Re: My Admission Testimony by Kendzyma(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
slimmjohn:
Your myopic mentality and ignorant is appalling!
seriously,I didnt mean to sound insultive with d post,sorry if it sounded like one.
But its not all post u see as insult.
Good luck with ur admission.
Re: My Admission Testimony by slimmjohn(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kendzyma:
seriously,I didnt mean to sound insultive with d post,sorry if it sounded like one.
But its not all post u see as insult.
Good luck with ur admission.
And I didn't take it personal bossgrin.#Onelove.Gracias.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Tiffany1(f): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2016
slimmjohn:
shocked Bros You Try ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
SirWere:

I admire your determination and dedication. With this zeal, one can predict you would definitely go far...

By the way, which course were you admitted into
l'm motivated by your words sir! Thank you once more.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
slimmjohn:
Don't give up bro... Every dream is worth fighting for else, it might turn into a nightmare.

Many people offered me alternatives but I declined them all, cos I knew something bigger awaits me. "opinion is the cheapest commodity'' learn never to be influenced by them. But you should rather listen to the quite voice within, which speaks in feelings, rather than words.

thesame God who did for me, will certainly come to your rescue. #YourTestimonyAwaits!
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
xender:
Congrats bro... smiley
Thanks.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tiffany1:
shocked Bros You Try ooo
of no doubt, his persistence is overwhelming.
Re: My Admission Testimony by xender(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abcruz:
Thanks. I hope to see you soon!
you sure will smiley
Re: My Admission Testimony by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abcruz:
l'm motivated by your words sir! Thank you once more.

I was admitted into my preffered course; Medicine and Surgery.

I knew it grin grin...
It's always Medicine that causes such fastidious devotion and persistence grin grin.

Congrats Dokita cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony by slimmjohn(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abcruz:
Don't give up bro... Every dream is worth fighting for else, it might turn into a nightmare.

Many people offered me alternatives but I declined them all, cos I knew something bigger awaits me. "opinion is the cheapest commodity'' learn never to be influenced by them. But you should rather listen to the quite voice within, which speaks in feelings, rather than words.

thesame God who did for me, will certainly come to your rescue. #YourTestimonyAwaits!
Amen!!! Thanks for the inspiration.I hail you!

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
SirWere:

I knew it grin grin...
It's always Medicine that causes such fastidious devotion and persistence grin grin.

Congrats Dokita cheesy
Indeed it is! wink

May you prosper in all your affairs.
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
To all admission seekers out there, i urge you to stay focus, determined, and optimistic... Your time to shine must surely come!!!
Re: My Admission Testimony by DebbyChris(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Congrat
Re: My Admission Testimony by Abcruz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
DebbyChris:
Congrat
Thanks ma'am.

As you celebrate with me, so shall you be celebrated!
Re: My Admission Testimony by ifiokjohn(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abcruz:
To all admission seekers out there, i urge you to stay focus, determined, and optimistic... Your time to shine must surely come!!!
Amen o

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony by Sarang(f): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Impressive!
Re: My Admission Testimony by babtoundey(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Congratulations. It really worth celebrating. I had been there so I know how it feels to be rejected by schools and courses you passionately care for.

Your case is a bit similar to mine. I sat at home for close to four years writing jamb and post jambs. When I eventually got admission I was faced with the confusion of choosing between three schools (UI, OAU and POLY IBADAN. it is painful looking back at those years of seeming endless struggle.

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony by sammyscholar(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Out of a deep concern, passion and determination to see that polytechnic education in Nigeria, and of course Africa, takes a new, exalted and referred position among the community of higher institutions; and also out of strong desire to see that polytechnic students, and graduates alike, become quintessential graduates that can compete with any graduate anywhere in the world, The Voice Of Nigerian Polytechnic Student was founded and is planned to be castle where poly students would be groomed and oriented and then the general image of the Nigerian polytechnic education system recast.
Are you polytechnic student or graduate? Join your colleagues on the page and build a network that would help you through your academic sojourn in the Polytechnic and in labour market!
Follow the link: https://web.facebook.com/The-Voice-of-Nigerian-Polytechnic-Students-481643775270789/

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Malaysian School Without Using Nigerian Agent / Download Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi For Free / Kwara State Polytechnic 2010/2011 Pre-admission Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.