Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here (3005 Views)

Email Or SMS Marketer Thread. Get In Here! / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money / Business Marketing Thread - Get Tips On How To Expand Your Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hi my people, I'm going to teach and guide you on how to start and succeed in Internet/Affiliate marketing giving out free tools and probably free web hosting to lucky participants.

To start download this affiliate marketing ebook completely free here,http://koboking.com/internet-marketing-forum/free--ebook/new/#new

I will be back...

1 Like

Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by ibnquasale(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
I am here... Following and ready to learn
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
ibnquasale:
I am here... Following and ready to learn
Good. Welcome.

Have you downloaded the free eBook?
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by ibnquasale(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
MajiduWeb:
Good. Welcome.

Have you downloaded the free eBook?

Did u put any download link there... ? Just tell us u are collecting emails.... Even after I gave my email and name, I didnt still get any download link. instead all I got was a subscription confirmation link. Which kind yeye subscription is that...

1 Like

Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Fedric(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
ibnquasale:

Did u put any download link there... ? Just tell us u are collecting emails.... Even after I gave my email and name, I didnt still get any download link. instead all I got was a subscription confirmation link. Which kind yeye subscription is that...
hahaha you funny ooo,,

1 Like

Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
ibnquasale:

You're funny....

Just take things easy...

Go to your email, confirm and receive your $50 worth of gift.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Alright. If you want to learn from me, you have to follow my footsteps. Build list if you want to last in this business.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by ibnquasale(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
MajiduWeb:
Alright. If you want to learn from me, you have to follow my footsteps. Build list if you want to last in this business.

Now I get... It you want to help people, always come clean. I will do the needful now
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'm yet to start. Don't get me wrong.....

To be successful in internet marketing, you have to take it as a real business that it is, not a get-rich-quick-scheme many people want it to be.

It will cost you money to have the necessary tools on ground to run the business. I'm here to make things easy for us all.

If you don't build list, you waste your time. As I said in the beginning, i'll be giving you alot of tools free, including web hosting to host your squeeze page.

2 Likes

Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by ibnquasale(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
MajiduWeb:
I'm yet to start. Don't get me wrong.....

To be successful in internet marketing, you have to take it as a real business that it is, not a get-rich-quick-scheme many people want it to be.

It will cost you money to have the necessary tools on ground to run the business. I'm here to make things easy for us all.

If you don't build list, you waste your time. As I said in the beginning, i'll be giving you alot of tools free, including web hosting to host your squeeze page.

No wahala boss. Ebook downloaded. Ready to learn... wink
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Alright. Let's begin

This is a business and we need tools to set it up.

You will need to build your squeeze page and your download page or thank you page.,
Don't worry if you don't understand what there are. I will explain. I bet some people will be bored here because they want to see me show them my bank account and brag about how much i make in internet marketing without actually showing them how to set it up and start making the money
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
I forgot to add you will need autoresponder. No money now, no wahala, you will use MailChimp free. Register now https://mailchimp.com/.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Write your free report. if you can't write find an ebook with private label right(plr), edit to your satisfaction and convert to pdf using this free pdf convert https://online2pdf.com/
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Now that your report is ready, you will build those 2 pages i mentioned earlier: Squeeze page and download page or thank you page. Here you will need a squeeze page maker . Download this our tool with all its bonuses. I sell it $30 but i dash you today for the sake of this tutorial. You will use it to create your squeeze page and download page or thank you page. http://igirigi.com/squeezepagepowerpack/download920932825/
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
As for hosting your squeeze page, you will need a domain and hosting. For the sake of this thread I'm offering 10 lucky participants, free web hosting for the first 3 months through http://majiduhost.com.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
MajiduWeb:
Now that your report is ready, you will build those 2 pages i mentioned earlier: Squeeze page, download page or thank you page. Here you will need a squeeze page maker . Download this our tool with all its bonuses. I sell it $30 but i dash you today for the sake of this tutorial. You will use it to create your squeeze page and download page or thank you page. http://igirigi.com/squeezepagepowerpack/download920932825/

Note: The bonus ebooks in the download link above can be used according to their rights, to create a free report for your squeeze page
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Dream369: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
MajiduWeb:

Note: The bonus ebooks in the download link above can be used according to their rights, to create a free report for your squeeze page

Following Boss. Pls consider me for the free hosting
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dream369:

Following Boss. Pls consider me for the free hosting

Welcome in here. This is a practical training. Hope you have done the rest. Yes you are qualified for the free hosting. Contact 07068860163 on whatsapp now.

Have a nice day.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by budosky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm following o. Ok
MajiduWeb:

Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
budosky:
I'm following o. Ok
You are welcome. Hope you are doing the needful
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hope someone is following this tutorial and building his squeeze page. I have provided all the tools free. If you have setup everything and you need web hosting, I can still give you free.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Keep your questions coming
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Valentinooo: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Following
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Valentinooo:
Following

Welcome in here
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Note on the Squeeze Page Powerpack: Some people contacted me on how to use the software.

After downloading the software, you will be asked to register it. When you click on register, you will be asked if you bough it from http://igirigi.com, just click yes. Then the software will open for use.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
The pack contains contains 3 softwares: Website Uploader((FTP), Squeeze Page Creator and Download Page Creator. If you scroll down you will see both squeeze page creator and download page creator
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by MajiduWeb(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Website Uploader: Forget this one because you will be using file manager in your web hosting cpanel. The file you want to upload is not heavy.
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
op I really appreciate ur tutelage.very helpful.but my problem is I don't gave a PC can I use my fone to startup? tnxs
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Fedric(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dharmiejoe:
op I really appreciate ur tutelage.very helpful.but my problem is I don't gave a PC can I use my fone to startup? tnxs
same problem here
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by Fedric(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
MajiduWeb:
Website Uploader: Forget this one because you will be using file manager in your web hosting cpanel. The file you want to upload is not heavy.
op. i just subscribe for ur mailing list,. i hope you didn't hide you [color="green"]unsubscribe link"[color].becouse am gonna unsubscribe immidiately is hear pay 10k for any yeye [i]ebook.[i]
Re: Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here by G12(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2016
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okomu Banga Palm Oil Distributorship / A Mass DVD Dubbing Machine Needed / Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.