Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver (54932 Views)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by WilliamsNedd: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nyesom Wike Has murdered Sleep....

Try and be reasonable for once please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by brightalo17: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Since Na Police men he killed,His own don done already already....asshole

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Omero(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Dimejidude(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by haske7(f): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
TwoBottles:
Assassination/murder at times is a necessary evil. Some people must give way for others to thrive.
Am sure u are one of the thugs from ogba.egbema.ndoni........ animal in human skin. Pity for my fellow woman married to u I. E if u r married.... Iran u..........

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by ofwest47(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Who is to blame, blame wicked Wike

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by ghadaphy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
one thing am sure of is that the suspect won't live to see the light of the day whether in cell or prison but I pray he is not handover to SARS for investigation cuz he will never remain the same again

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Linda ikeji blog...ole

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
so who's camp is he in? Amaechi or Wike?

amaechi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nyesom Wike Has murdered Sleep....

Na ameachi

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by meggi4(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
him cup has bin a fula police go chop am raw

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by africanusvu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
henryanna36:
Suspect who beheaded DSP Alkali during Rivers rerun election has taken police to Uju Forest where police driver, Sgt Peter Uchi was buried in a shallow grave.Some people are heartless!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunsuspect-who-beheaded-dsp.html
for where? police! i know them.they didnt catch any body.they payed the fool to save face.believe me.this is the end of this story.POLICE HAV DONE THEIR WORK AS USUAL.weldone.ofice.we knw.dnt wory

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by DozieInc(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
morbeta:
Kill prominent Police officer, that time you will know Nigeria police has both spiritual, metaphysical and paranormal means of investigation.
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Bsharp: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
morbeta:
Kill prominent Police officer, that time you will know Nigeria police has both spiritual, metaphysical and paranormal means of investigation.
I dey tell you. Look how fast they caught the idiots. I swear, that guy that beheaded the Police officer will regret ever being born.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
divicode:
Rumour is rife in Omoku the guys were sent by Rivers PDP chairamn, Felix Obuah who is from that community. While there may not be any evidence for this at the moment, it is also believed the evil might have been in conjunction with the state government Nyesom Wike

Na ameachi
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Ake1: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
TwoBottles:
All these silly monkeys quoting me need to be properly schooled about life and politics and of course the one cannot thrive without the other. The policeman must have tried to spoil somebody's show.

Life is not for the faint hearted.

Yes but hell is meant for heartless. Heartless know no peace.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
ofwest47:
Blame wicked Wike

blame amaechi
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
baybeeboi:

Beleive me, if it was wike, the entire world would've heard about it by now
So, basically it was Amaechi/APC? I thought you guys said security agents worked for APC in the last rerun? Now, help me relate the two together, does it make sense to you?

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
ghadaphy:
one thing am sure of is that the suspect won't live to see the light of the day whether in cell or prison but I pray he is not handover to SARS for investigation cuz he will never remain the same again

sars can't do shit. All na dsame
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
ghadaphy:
He's dead already, SARS or no SARS.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by paradigmshift(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bsharp:

I dey tell you. Look how fast they caught the idiots. I swear, that guy that beheaded the Police officer will regret ever being born.

e no go see anything.. dem go free am if e get backing.. dey there
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by osuofia2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
how the police unravel this is a mystery...... nice job guys igp irt

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by africanusvu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
ghadaphy:
Bros go sitdown naa?!haba! u be mugu? abi u no know nig police.THEY NO CATCH ANYBODY NA FORMING BE THIS.they want to save face using a payed impostor.this is the end of this story.Did u think that criminals that can kidnap an armed senior police oficer and orderly and buried them alive ar amateur? as in catching them soo easy.bros.think am naa
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
divicode:
Rumour is rife in Omoku the guys were sent by Rivers PDP chairamn, Felix Obuah who is from that community. While there may not be any evidence for this at the moment, it is also believed the evil might have been in conjunction with the state government Nyesom Wike

Go round grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by shakes101(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
just listen keenly to those people against the police in all the rerun u will know the people who did these.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Jidibia(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
TwoBottles:
All these silly monkeys quoting me need to be properly schooled about life and politics and of course the one cannot thrive without the other. The policeman must have tried to spoil somebody's show.

Life is not for the faint hearted.
I believe someone was digging his finger in your anus when you were typing this trash. Devil punish you billion times. AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by bishopjohn(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm....what a wicked world.
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Laid2001: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
haba,
how come sense or even comon sense is not taught in Nigerian schools again.
So the police just got to know where the bodies were hidden by consulting babalawo?
which kain baby brains dey this nairaland sef! i just taya for the thinking of these people. Or is the black fog of soot in PH already affecting their brains in that place ni!

THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE SENSE IS THAT THE POLICE GOT ONE OF THE PERPETRATORS TO INFORM THEM OF THE LOCATION OF THE CAR AND THE BODY!

africanusvu:
Bros go sitdown naa?!haba! u be mugu? abi u no know nig police.THEY NO CATCH ANYBODY NA FORMING BE THIS.they want to save face using a payed impostor.this is the end of this story.Did u think that criminals that can kidnap an armed senior police oficer and orderly and buried them alive ar amateur? as in catching them soo easy.bros.think am naa

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by klinpami(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
donphilopus:

What if you give way for sane people to thrive?!

Thank you for this

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by Emassive(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Welcome to Naija Politics as usual. Bush meat and the hunters at large
Re: Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver by dschools: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wike and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.