Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Unlawful Behavior Of Nigeria Sars - Ikot Ekpene Division, Akwa Ibom State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unlawful Behavior Of Nigeria Sars - Ikot Ekpene Division, Akwa Ibom State (810 Views)

Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlawful Behavior Of Nigeria Sars - Ikot Ekpene Division, Akwa Ibom State by Saliman22(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls my name is George AniekemeAbasi, I'm a staff with prudential cooperative micro finance bank, I was coming back from the bank around 9pm today, on my way back Sars attached to Ikot Ekpene division here in Akwa Ibom State hold me, it was opposite their station, and I stop my bike, the man was asking for my papers, and I told him that the papers isn't available with me, I try to show them evidence that the bike belongs to me and all that and they didn't listen to me, he now ask me to fuel their vehicle before I will be allow to let go of my bike, I told him that I don't have any money with me and all that , he didn't listen, I was persuaded to do a mobile transfer to his account. Here is his name Imoukhuede Ohis Friday, union bank. Account number. 0035390386

Re: Unlawful Behavior Of Nigeria Sars - Ikot Ekpene Division, Akwa Ibom State by Saliman22(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Have reported the matter to police complaint response unit.
Not really because of the money, doing this so that other Nigerian shouldn't be maltrited in an unlawful manner
Re: Unlawful Behavior Of Nigeria Sars - Ikot Ekpene Division, Akwa Ibom State by Sunnynwa: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Pls my name is George AniekemeAbasi, I'm a staff with prudential cooperative micro finance bank, I was coming back from the bank around 9pm today, on my way back Sars attached to Ikot Ekpene division here in Akwa Ibom State hold me, it was opposite their station, and I stop my bike, the man was asking for my papers, and I told him that the papers isn't available with me, I try to show them evidence that the bike belongs to me and all that and they didn't listen to me, he now ask me to fuel their vehicle before I will be allow to let go of my bike, I told him that I don't have any money with me and all that , he didn't listen, I was persuaded to do a mobile transfer to his account. Here is his name Imoukhuede Ohis Friday, union bank. Account number. 0035390386

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, why did this not make front page?

(1) (Reply)

Mob Beat 2 Nigerians Accused Of Selling Drugs To Students In South Africa / My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. / The Car Was Never Stolen, The Thieves Were Not Mad, Police Report......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.