Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. (798 Views)

U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / My Experience With Police Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Zaheertyler(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
so I'm a FUTO student.... this morning by 9 am...I was just gisting with my lodge guys this morning... on sighting police normal boys discharge na...so they came upstairs to my line... then they saw me and they started tackling me for wearing camo... they took me my room and started talking all sort of trash...from there they asked if me and my roomate do smoke we said no..then they started searching...me being confident DAT there's noting... I didn't say anything but was watching closely... then one went to my kitchen me and roommate followed him leaving the other one in my room..after then he came back back to the room and the first place he went too he saw weed...i. immediately knew what happened they started beating I and my roommate saying nonsense ...not giving us chance to talk.... my caretaker came and was begging but they refused... then they said that we must pay 50k each...after all the long talk they stopped at 15k..but we were cashless so they said that we should pay to my caretaker b4 the end of today..im confused right now..some pple are telling me not to pay they dont have evidence ....please i need advice
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Basildvalour(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Now, you should have learnt something new today:
Search an officer first before he/she searches your apartment.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Youdondeymad: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Zaheertyler:
so I'm a FUTO student.... this morning by 9 am...I was just gisting with my lodge guys this morning... on sighting police normal boys discharge na...so they came upstairs to my line... then they saw me and they started tackling me for wearing camo... they took me my room and started talking all sort of trash...from there they asked if me and my roomate do smoke we said no..then they started searching...me being confident DAT there's noting... I didn't say anything but was watching closely... then one went to my kitchen me and roommate followed him leaving the other one in my room..after then he came back back to the room and the first place he went too he saw weed...i. immediately knew what happened they started beating I and my roommate saying nonsense ...not giving us chance to talk.... my caretaker came and was begging but they refused... then they said that we must pay 50k each...after all the long talk they stopped at 15k..but we were cashless so they said that we should pay to my caretaker b4 the end of today..im confused right now..some pple are telling me not to pay they dont have evidence ....please i need advice
You are too economical with your story(no offence),can you explain more.

Why are you putting on camouflage?
The officers are from which unit?
Are they real officers or imposter?
There is no smoke without fire,police are demons,I hope you don't have skeletons in your cupboard because there are snitches everywhere.

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ok

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Basildvalour(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Now, you should have learnt something new today:
Search an officer first before he/she searches your apartment.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by AroOkigbo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's all for you own good. Remember, the police are your friends.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Zaheertyler(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Youdondeymad:
You are too economical with your story(no offence),can you explain more.

Why are you putting on camouflage?
The officers are from which unit?
Are they real officers or imposter?
There is no smoke without fire,police are demons,I hope you don't have skeletons in your cupboard because there are snitches everywhere.

I have this short camo I use to stay at home..
real or fake I dunno they wore this police black polo
I was wondering why they came to meet me first maybe because I was on camo
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Funlord2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
This lie just dey make me and boogie anyhow...... grin

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by princeuj2015(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry bro, were is ur Lodge, Eziobodo, Umuchima or Ihiagwa? I never had such a experience then in school though, how futo is turning into what i don't know these days, no good news from the school anymore.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Young03(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
sad angry
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Edopesin: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Ok

UCL don enta ur head 2 much

as for Op I Feel Ur Pain
I Had Almost The Same Experience In Auchi Poly The Police "Truck" ( It Will Be An Abormination To Call It A Car ) Stopped In Front Of The Carteen Where Me And My Guys Where Chowing, At First We Where Nt Alarmed But When Som Pple Started Running My Brother I Could Av Participated In Olympic And Gotten Gold .... we later realised dey just came to eat

i didn't even pay 4 my unfinished food

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by Zaheertyler(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
princeuj2015:
Sorry bro, were is ur Lodge, Eziobodo, Umuchima or Ihiagwa? I never had such a experience then in school though, how futo is turning into what i don't know these days, no good news from the school anymore.

Eziobodo
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Police Today.. by mikeycharles(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
This your story ehn sad, I don't understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrest Another Notorious Kidnapper-akwaza Aka Ghana And Others / Slay Queen Finally Nabbed In Lagos Party After Evading Creditor For 2 Years / Assassins Kill Ogun Traditional Ruler, Set Body Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.