Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame (5980 Views)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / President John Magufuli Collects Offering During Church Service (Photos) / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by saints2(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghanaian President, Mr. John Dramani Mahama was on Sunday 18th Dec. 2016 inducted into the Ovation International Hall of Fame by Nigeria's Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, former Ogun state, Chief Olusegun Osoba and Kennedy Uzoka, the Group Managing Director of UBA. See more photos after the cut…

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/ghanas-president-john-mahama-inducted.html

1 Share

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by ip2121918021(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2016
FTC grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Mbilla(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2016
That is my man.
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by kaelz(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by thinkdip(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Amechi- A man who sold his people because of power

12 Likes

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Marcelxyz(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2016
OK.
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Deem: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
African leaders are the same!
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Ubiman(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Anyone who dines with Amaechi is not trustworthy. But the man get small courage like GEJ to concede. Good record there.

FTC...

6 Likes

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by ajbf: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2016
F
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by engrhorla(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2016
On d 20th day of Xmas my true love said to me

I will make front page
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by kingphilip(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2016
What's the Ovation Hall of Fame all about and what was the characters exhibited that made him to be inducted

I think these should form the content of this report and I'm failing to see it here

Nairalanders like if you feel those journalist did a shabby job

8 Likes

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Xeedorf: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Hope this One will help us out in recession Apc put us.
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Kokng: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Xeedorf:
Hope this One will help us out in recession Apc put us.
hope

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Dannieln1: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:
What's the Ovation Hall of Fame all about and what was the characters exhibited that made him to be inducted

I think these should form the content of this report and I'm failing to see it here

we all know what he did
its not easy for an African leader to concede defeat
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by WizBLANCE(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:

i can't agree more with you.
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by kingphilip(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Dannieln1:
we all know what he did
can you please enlighten me so that I too will be in the know

BTW don't tell me he conceded defeat because I know of that

BTW what's the Ovation Hall of Fame
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Enyimbamercedes: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Oh! That's Dele Momodu compensating him for his loss and all the money wasted... Dele Momodu was in the fore front of his campaign and was the brain behind the conferment of the highest national award to Adenuga. After being snubbed by the Buhari government, he ran to Ghana to put his face in what wasn't his business.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by eezeribe(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2016
OK
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Buharimustgo: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:

John Mahama is an African president,that has class like GEJ
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by factorial1(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
KU my man
Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by Danjuma827(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2016
ip2121918021:
FTC grin grin
is Seun giving you money?

1 Like

Re: Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame by OYAY(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
This man needs to make Bob Dee his image makerbecause the pace at which he campaigned and promote him on twitter was second to none!

(1) (Reply)

Russian Military Says Libyan Airstrikes Did Not Take Place / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant / Chemical Weapons Attack Reported in Syria War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.