Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. (29167 Views)

The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve / Ebony's Affection - Episode 1 (interesting Love Story) / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2016
Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I want to give you guys something short and sweet this Christmas.
Read and enjoy.
I'll update frequently.
No Plagiarism, Biko no tif my story o.
This story is dedicated to all my fans.
Love you all.
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2016
NOEL'S EVE

The Christmas celebrations were far over but people still gushed about it, saying it had been the best Christmas that Nigerian Christians had ever celebrated.
January had welcomed them with open arms and her journey was about to end, so she could usher in February.

"Hey Tols, can you lend me some money? i promise i would pay back once i receive my share" Nwanneka her room mate interrupted her thoughts.

"What do you need money for? you have not returned the last i gave you" Tola wondered what she was up to.

"Babes calm down, how can you talk like that? i invested it in Ultimate Cycler, i want to invest this one in MMM, you know how badly we need this money, i am surprised you are dulling o" Nwanneka replied.

"Sorry Nneka, i do not have such money to spare, return the one you borrowed and i shall consider your request." Tola wished she could be left alone.

"What's wrong with you? you do not look happy, Tola?" Nneka observed her friend for a moment, the stranger before her lacked the charm and cheer that her friend possessed.

" I am fine Nneka, just let me be"Tola tried to sound courageous. She wondered what people would think of her, she wondered how the world would see her...why had she fallen for the devil? why had she eaten the forbidden fruit?

"No you are not, you have not been yourself these few days, talk to me Tols, please, do you need money? tell me" she knew her friend was in pain.

"I need to be alone Nneka" Tola swallowed the pain that clogged her throat, she struggled to hold back the tears that had risen in her eyes, but her strength failed her.

The brown envelope fell to the ground as she rose to her feet.

"Hiding something eh?" Nneka picked it up swiftly. She knew about Tola's part time job at a restaurant, was she sacked?.

"Don't you dare open it, give it back" The tears spilled across her face.

"Tola...." Nneka looked up in despair, how could this happen?

"Give it back..." she cried weakly.

"No, who is responsible? what happened? please talk to me" Nneka cried. How could Tola be pregnant? she didn't even have a boyfriend on campus.

"My whole world has fallen apart, how do i get out of this"? she cried.

" Who is responsible"? Nneka repeated calmly.

"Dayo..." she dared not call his name, she dared not whisper it.

"Which Dayo? talk to me" Nneka was a bit frightened.

"Dayo Peters" her lips quivered.

"Oh my God, this is not happening...no..." Nneka abandoned the lab test and paced about.

Tola wept quietly. This was the end for her, if only she had not gone for that party. The night was still fresh in her memory.

Korina Peters was the campus queen and she had been celebrating her birthday on the eve of Christmas.

Out of curiosity, She and Nneka had gone. They both lost touch as they stepped into the building.

Tola had felt a bit lonely and out of place, she almost stormed out of the building but she held still.

Rich kids and important members of the society flooded the party, she felt very uncomfortable as they looked down on her.

"You look like you need a drink" the bartender winked and she nodded vehemently, though she had not tasted alcohol before.

She gulped the liquid instantly and it burned her insides, minutes later the liquor gave her strength, made her bold and she found herself on the dancefloor.

Eyes feasted on her, those of disdain, jealousy as she stole the attention of the men they had come with and eyes rimmed with pure lust.

She felt something break, then the dancing stopped, the world came to a standstill and bowed before her as all eyes feasted on her. The heel of her shoe had cut.

She stood for a moment, confused and tipsy, what was she to do?

"Hello Beautiful" a voice called to her and she turned and faced the ruggedly attractive man whom she had heard stories about.

"Hello" she smiled shyly, somehow her heart knew he was trouble but she chose to ignore it.

"Arrrrrrh baby, you are killing me softly" Angel moaned as Dayo's lips flickered on her nipple.

"You have not seen nothing yet" he chuckled and kissed her.

His parents and hers had been friends for a long time and had decided that their children get married.

"I love you so much Dayo" she reached out and stroke his face.

"Same here" he whispered and fetched his buzzing phone.

His eyes strayed to the hairband that lay on the head of his bed, it belonged to the stranger he had met at Korina's party.

He remembered how she writhed underneath him while he made love to her. Her lips tasted sweet and were plump. The softness of her breasts and the way she cried out in pleasure had driven him wild.

He still thought about that night, but he soon dismissed it. Soon he would get married to Angel and learn to stay faithful to her.

"Why are you smiling" Angel noticed the look in his eyes.

"Just thinking about you" he winked.

"You know what i am thinking"? she said.

" What my darling"?

"Let's hang out you and me'

" Fine" he kissed her and searched for his wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by kingphilip(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Sits and watch
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 2:27am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:
Sits and watch
Welcome dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by kingphilip(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Angelsss:

Welcome dear
thanks a bunch and welcome back

Run through the update abit and correct some typos

Aside that you're good to go
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by supernet4(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Following
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by abefe99: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
my real person we don miss u oooo happy Christmas in advance dear and tanq for d update
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Chumzypinky(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Very interesting
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Keep the vvip seat for me. following
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by triplemmm3(f): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Following, Angelss welcome back
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eh he, it's about tym angelsss, welcome back darling
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2016

Dayo Peters? Isn’t that Korina’s elder brother’? Nwaneka asked to be sure. Korina was the most popular girl on campus, she was very attractive and arrogant and her brother was one hell of an Adonis; but he had a problem, he loved women. Dayo was an unrepentant flirt. How could someone as innocent as Tola fall for his deceptive charms?

‘Yes, it was a mistake, it happened at that party, I don’t know what came over me Nneka. My poor mother would die of heartbreak if she discovers I’m pregnant. What do I do?’ Tears poured down her cheeks. What had she gotten herself into?

she didn’t know how he lured her, how he seduced her with his sugary tongue, a powerful sword he wielded expertly. He had walked her from the dancing floor to the bar, saving her from great embarrassment. That was when the chemistry blossomed between them, though she was light headed, she still remembered clearly what had transpired between them.

‘Your beauty is rare’ he’d kissed the tip of her fingers. That made her more confident, for a man like Dayo Peters to hand her such fine compliments, it sparked her ego and she found herself relishing his soft lips on her finger.

‘At the party? Tola, I don’t know what to say, does he know about the pregnancy’? Nneka’s voice brought her back to reality.

‘No….’ she felt ashamed at her actions that night. She had lost her virginity to a total stranger.

‘Oh God…’ Nneka sighed and sat beside her friend.

‘What do I do now? I am so terrified Nneka’ Tola searched her friend’s eyes for answers but she met them as confused as her’s.
‘You know what I think?’ Nneka lifted a brow.

‘What do you think?’ Tola was filled with hope.

‘You need to tell him about the pregnancy’ Nneka replied.

‘Tell him about it? He would never accept it, what if he thinks I’m after his money’? Tola’s hope died as reality stared her in the face.

‘That’s the only way out. Once we tell Dayo you’re carrying his child, we’ll find a way out of this situation.’ Nneka said.

They fell silent for some minutes. However, the knock on the door was the only sound that got their attention.

‘Open up this minute’ the voice was aggressive.
‘Who could that be’? Nneka exchanged stares with Tola.

Nneka sighed and rose to her feet, she was ready to rain hailstones on the intruder who lacked manners but one look at the familiar face caused her boldness to disappear.

‘Korina…’ Nneka stuttered.

‘That’s my name bitch’ she pushed the door wider and stepped in.

‘So this is the hole where you guys live’? Korina’s eyes reflected disgust.
‘What do you want Korina’? Nneka later found her courage while Tola curled up in a corner looking like a cat.

‘A month ago i had a party and I heard beggars invited themselves’Korina paused allowing the words to have their effect.

‘We are not beggars’ Nneka snapped at her.

‘Hold on. That’s not where I am getting at, weeks later I heard one of you danced with my brother and is currently dating him. I have come to warn whichever of you it is, to stay away from Dayo. He would never go down with riff raffs like you. Dayo would be getting married in a month’s time, so please back off’ Korina yelled.

‘Are you kidding me? So is this why you came over here’? Nneka chuckled softly.

‘Yes, Fake bitch wanna be. Next time, I won’t be this nice’ she hissed and stormed out of the room.

‘What have I gotten myself into’? Tola sobbed as Korina renewed her tears.

‘Stop this Tola, crying wouldn’t solve any problem. You already made the mistake, you have accepted it was a mistake, now the only thing we can do is to correct it, you have to tell Dayo right now’ Nneka said.

‘How? I bet he wouldn’t remember my face. I don’t have his number. I’m so ashamed of myself’ Tola felt weak, was she dreaming?

‘Okay, just stay strong. Don’t do anything stupid, we would go see him at his office when you’re ready. We would go together, I promise’. Nneka hugged her friend.

‘Thanks so much’ Tola wept on her shoulder. The buzzing of her phone tore them apart.

‘Good afternoon Nonye’ Tola spoke to one of the girl’s she worked with at the restaurant.
‘My shift has ended and you aren’t here to take over, I have to go somewhere right now, please come over’ the girl requested.

‘Oh, I almost forgot. I’ll be there soon Nonye, thanks’ Tola threw the phone on her bed and searched for a suitable dress to wear for work.
She worked as a waitress in a very expensive restaurant: ‘Soph and Barbs’ Restaurant. she worked and school at the same time, it really paid off, that’s why she took her job seriously.

‘Where are you off to’? Nneka asked.

‘Work, I’ll be back in three hours time’ Tola stared at her reflection at the mirror and sighed. She had played with fire, she hoped she wouldn’t get burnt.

Dayo Peters was the son of Chief Solarin Peters, together they ran a multimillion company. Dayo was a man to die for, he wasn’t just wealthy but he was very appealing to the female gender.
He wasn’t a six footer but he was tall, dark, well muscled and firm and his eyes were dark and brooding.
That’s why Angel had persuaded her mother to arrange a marriage between them. They had been family friends since childhood and somehow she had fallen in love with Dayo, the only way to have him for herself was by marriage and she was about to achieve her aim.
‘So honey where would we have our wedding? London or Paris’? she asked while flipping through the pages of Elle Magazine.

‘Anywhere you want, is fine by me’ Dayo smiled at the woman he’d grown to love. There was no woman for him aside Angel. Though he flirted around and broke quite a number of hearts, but the queen of his heart remained Angel Daramola.

She was tall and slender with a smooth caramel complexion. Lawyer by profession, she was smart and very intelligent, qualities that made him love her the more. Her neck had rings on them, glorious like that of a swan bird. Her legs were straight and shapely, she didn’t have much hips, her belly was flat and on her chest stood proud mounds of flesh. Her face was excellently carved, a clean set of teeth, chestnut eyes, lush lips and a sharp nose. Angel as her name implied was beautiful.
They were perfect for each other and he knew this.

‘You always make me smile’ she reached out and stroked his cheek as they arrived the restaurant.

‘Welcome to Soph and Barbs’ Dayo winked and quickly stepped down to help his queen out of the car.

‘Thanks sweetheart’ she smiled.

‘When last did you hear from Korina’? Angel asked. She liked Dayo’s sister, they had so much in common. They had almost the same taste for things. A high fashion sense for example, they watched ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ and lots more.

‘She’ll be back from school by weekend’ Dayo pulled her a seat and settled into his’.

‘Good. I do miss her’ Angel replied.

‘Hello and welcome to Soph and Barbs, What would you like to have’? Nonye walked up to their new guests, a bit annoyed by Tola’s absence.

‘What should we eat’? Dayo picked the menu.

‘Oh, Excuse me sir, she’ll take over from here’ Nonye spotted Tola that moment and decided to take her leave.

‘Who’? Dayo eye’s was still fixed on the menu.

‘Her’ Nonye stared at Tola icily and walked away.

‘Good evening’ Tola tried to compose herself. Why did they have to cover their faces with the menu?

‘Good evening’ she repeated, it seemed they both didn’t hear her.

‘Darling have you made up your mind? What should we have Angel’? Dayo trailed off as their eyes met yet again. He remembered her vividly, what was she doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by abefe99: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2016
nice one pls more update
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by princessadeola(f): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2016
welcome back Angless

1 Like

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016
I missed u so so so Angelsss, wer hav u bin??

I'm pretty sure Angel must have cheated on Dayo at 1 point in time. Maybe wit his best friend or broda or anitin. Angelic Demon
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2016
supernet4:
Following
keep following
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Chumzypinky:
I missed u so so so Angelsss, wer hav u bin??

I'm pretty sure Angel must have cheated on Dayo at 1 point in time. Maybe wit his best friend or broda or anitin. Angelic Demon

wow, thanks dear. Well let's see how it turns out...
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
princessadeola:
welcome back Angless
Thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
abefe99:
nice one pls more update
keep following
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
boldndbeautiful:
Eh he, it's about tym angelsss, welcome back darling

My number one fan#winks
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
triplemmm3:
Following, Angelss welcome back
thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
supernet4:
Following
thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Nwiboko26(f): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Temtopy(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
Angelssss well done ma, am here again following u as usual, pls keep d update rolling in though I trust you on dat. VIP seat for me
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by agogoeyo3: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome back Angelsss,
Following....
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
Her legs felt weak, a myriad of butterflies danced in her tommy as she gazed into the brooding eyes of the man that had made passionate love to her. Their eyes spoke of the same thing, they reflected the memories of that night, a reminder of their passionate embrace.

‘Dayo….’ Angel was greatly annoyed, why was this waitress girl trying to flirt with her man.

‘Yes dear’ it took him effort to tear his eyes away from the girl he’d met at Korina’s party. The stranger that had possessed his thoughts, he didn’t even know her name. All he knew was that she had given him the best sex ever and she was a virgin. That wasn’t all, her hair band graced his room.

‘You were ordering’ she reminded him as he pulled himself together.

‘Yes sir…what would you be having’? Tola swallowed hard, feeling like the earth could open up and swallow her. She needed to escape, he was fire and she didn’t want to be consumed.
Blood tweaked her plump cheeks as she recalled that night she’d shamelessly parted her legs for him, her face paled and her breath increased.

‘Give us two plates of icecream and chocolate cakes’ he replied absently and pulled out his buzzing phone.

‘Okay sir’ Tola whispered and walked away briskly.

His eyes strayed. Something was different about her, the girl at the club seemed fearless, her eyes sparked like starlight and her smiled was greatly seductive; breaking her maidenhead that night had surprised him greatly; but right there? She seemed so innocent, unsure and timid.
She was tall and slender. She had a nice figure, but her eyes were her most arresting figure, they blazed light brown and spoke of a calmness that was new to him, but it was totally wrong to think about her that way, he needed to do the right thing. Angel meant the whole world to him and he had to be careful not to hurt her.

‘Hello mother good evening’ his mother had called.
‘Dayo where are you? I need to see you right now’ she had just returned from her trip overseas.

‘Mum welcome, I am with Angel, we went out’ he rolled his eyes hoping she wouldn’t ask them to come home.

‘Good, bring her along. We would all have dinner together, I need to show you something’ his mother said.
‘But mum’ he cut in.
‘Don’t but me…just come home Dayo. I love you’ she blew him a kiss and ended the call.

‘We should get going’ Angel smiled happily, she knew Mrs Peters was to return to Nigeria that day. She called at the right time, she didn’t like the way Dayo stared at the waitress, leaving the restaurant was the best thing to do.

‘Alright, if you say so’ he shrugged and rose to his feet. He felt a bit reluctant as he remembered the girl, at least he had to know her name.

‘What are you waiting for’? Angel asked as she noticed his reluctance.

‘Go on, I’ll join you in the car soon’ he ignored her question.

‘Alright then’ she didn’t want to argue with him.

Minutes later, she walked towards their table with a tray containing their order.

‘What’s your name’? he asked, he needed to be quick about this.

‘Omotola’ she pressed her shaky hands on the table.

‘Good. What happened at the party was a mistake, and I feel i took advantage of you. I’m sorry about that. We must never see each other again. I’m getting married in three weeks time, here’s for the order, you can keep the change’ he exhaled and walked out without waiting for her reply.

‘Mistake’? Tola fell weakly on the chair and watched as he walked out of the restaurant.
Tears blurred her vision as his words echoed in her mind. How dare he talk to her in that manner? Like she had asked for it? Like she had thrown herself at him?
She fingered the Naira notes he’d offered her, he insulted her greatly.
‘I’ve ruined myself’ she cried as she suddenly realized eyes were looking her way, she rose to her feet and rushed to the bathroom.
He knew Angel wasn’t happy with him, he regretted the way he’s spoken to her at the restaurant but that was the only way to deal with the situation. He’d acted foolishly that night, it still baffled him. He had flings no doubt, he flirted with women but they were women of pedigree and class and not some simple waitress girl.
He tried to remember what had attracted him to her in the first place.

‘Are you cheating on me’? Angel’s voice was low and her eyes were sad.
One look at her face filled him with so much guilt.

‘No, why would you even ask that, you know I love you right?’ he kissed her lips gently.

‘I saw the way you looked at her Dayo. Please don’t break my heart’ those were the last words she spoke to him before stepping down from the car.

‘I promise Angel I wouldn’t break your heart’ he sighed and trailed behind her. He was glad he had told her his mind, that night was clearly a mistake, none of them had been in their right mind.

‘My Angel, you’re so beautiful’ Mrs Peters embraced her son’s fiancée.

‘I missed you mum’ Angel smiled and hugged the woman.

‘Mummy welcome’ Dayo smiled and wrapped his hands round her.

‘My baby boy, did you miss me’? she held his shoulders and stared at his face.

‘Of course, who wouldn’t miss the best mother in the world’? Dayo replied.

‘Well, I got a wedding planner from California, she would plan your wedding excellently.’ She pointed towards the tiny woman that smiled like she was posing for a birthday picture.

‘Hello there, I am Shaniqua’ she introduced herself.

‘Mum but we haven’t yet fixed a date for the wedding’? Dayo was perplexed, though Angel looked excited about the whole thing.

‘Who says? I and your dad did, the cards would be out tomorrow. You’re going to give me grand kids Dayo’ she patted him on the shoulder.

‘Yes mum, I sure will’ his mouth felt dry.
‘So how much would a big wedding like ours cost’ he heard Angel ask the event planner.

‘About Hundred million naira. That would do for a very big wedding like yours’ Shaniqua replied.

‘Oh yea, my wedding is going to be a high society one’ Angel rolled her eyes dreamily.

‘I cannot wait for that glorious day’ Mrs Peter joined in the conversation.

‘Excuse me Ladies, I need to get myself some water’ Dayo knew he would go crazy if he stayed any longer in that room.
How could his parents fix his wedding date? They hadn’t even asked for his opinion. Well, it had to be done.
He loved Angel very much and was ready to be with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nwiboko26:
Nice one
thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Temtopy:
Angelssss well done ma, am here again following u as usual, pls keep d update rolling in though I trust you on dat. VIP seat for me
thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Welcome back Angelsss, Following....
thanks you dear

1 Like

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
He poured himself a glass of red wine and entertained some thoughts about Omotola, he decided he would return her hairband one of these days, he didn’t want any of her things in his possession. He was lucky Angel hadn’t spotted it while they’d been in the bedroom.

‘Hello there Son’ Chief Peters took a seat close to his son.

‘Father….’ Dayo greeted the older man.

‘Why do you look so depressed, aren’t you excited about your wedding’? the man asked.

‘I am dad’ he said not wanting to argue with his father.

‘Ah, I told your mum you wouldn’t be pleased. It was all her idea that we choose the date for you.’ He fetched himself another drink and poured it into a glass.

‘Well, deed is done, I guess I’ll have to marry now’ Dayo peered at his old man.

‘You would be a full man soon Dayo’ the man sipped from the glass.

‘Yes father’ he waited for him to speak further.

‘We would be having a meeting with some other companies on Monday, I want you to handle everything well. I trust your judgment’ the man patted his son on the back.

‘What’s the meeting about’? Dayo asked.

‘I left a copy of some documents on your bed’ the man replied and walked away.
‘What does he mean by mistake’? Nneka felt bad for her friend. How could Dayo call that night a mistake?

‘That’s what he said to me. How I’m I supposed to tell him about the pregnancy. I’ll abort this baby and end it all. How can I face him again? He made me feel ashamed.’ Tola cried.

‘No, you’ll never abort. You have to tell him about this pregancy’ Nneka insisted.

‘I can’t , I don’t have the courage to. What if Korina hears of it? She would have my head. I was such a fool thinking I was special to him that night. He made me feel like the only girl in the world’. She sobbed.

‘Tols we would tell him together, I’ll be by your side. Everything would be fine. Please believe that’ Nneka reassured her friend.

6 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by abefe99: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
tanq dear u are always leading
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Tife101(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yagga!!! Angelss is back! Nice story dear.

Following.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.