Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. (29169 Views)

The Untold Story Of Adam And Eve / Ebony's Affection - Episode 1 (interesting Love Story) / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Welcome back Angelsss... following.
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Halyma(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
So interesting
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2016
‘What does he mean by mistake’? Nneka felt bad for her friend. How could Dayo call that night a mistake?

‘That’s what he said to me. How I’m I supposed to tell him about the pregnancy. I’ll abort this baby and end it all. How can I face him again? He made me feel ashamed.’ Tola cried.

‘No, you’ll never abort. You have to tell him about this pregnancy’ Nneka insisted.

‘I can’t , I don’t have the courage to. What if Korina hears of it? She would have my head. I was such a fool thinking I was special to him that night. He made me feel like the only girl in the world’. She sobbed.

‘Tols we would tell him together, I’ll be by your side. Everything would be fine. Please believe that’ Nneka reassured her friend.
‘I hate Mondays’ Angel yawned and rolled to the other side of bed. She was so happy Dayo was in her life. They had a great weekend, he took her out for dinner somewhere else and made passionate love to her.

‘And I love you’ Dayo rolled over and planted a kiss on her forehead.

‘I love you too honey’ she smiled shyly and rolled out of bed.

‘Let’s spend together in each other’s arms, I don’t want to be without you Dayo, I don’t have any appointments today, so I’ going to be home alone all day’ she drew the curtains and they parted to give light.

‘I’m sorry baby, I have something important to do today, we’ll have all the time in the world during our honeymoon’ he replied.

‘I can’t wait for that glorious day’ she rolled her eyes.
‘Soon baby, soon, we’ll get married and make babies’ he teased her.

‘Babies? I don’t know about that’ she rubbed her flat tommy, she didn’t want anything to come between her and her career. She just needed a man to love her and support her dreams.

‘Don’t you wanna have kids with me’? Dayo rose and encircled his arms round her waist.

‘Of course silly, we would have kids together. Anything you want my darling’ she smiled coyly.

‘Alright, I have to prepare for work, You won’t be that lonely, you could stay with mom or cal Korina over or better still, you watch Telemundo’ he winked at the last word.

‘Oh please, give me more credit honey, only poor minds watch such classless acts. I’ll do as you say, I’ll call Korina over’ she kissed him.

‘What should I get you after work’? he asked as he neared the bathroom.

‘I want me some Pringles, bring me onion flavor, that’s my best’. She smiled. She considered herself the luckiest woman in the world, to have such a man by her side.

‘Anything for you Angel’ he smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

‘Now, now, what do we have here’? her eyes spotted the hair band on the drawer beside the bed.
‘Who owns that’? she wondered and picked it up. It wasn’t hers neither did she think it was Korina’s. Whoever owned it was as cheap as it looked. She decided to talk to Dayo about it later.
‘Omotola, do you really have to go’? she had gone over to spend the weekend with her mother. She was an only child, her father had died few days after her birth and her mother wouldn’t remarry. She had decided to take care of her only child, from the little they had, she decided that her daughter wouldn’t be an illiterate.

‘Mami, I have early morning class, I really have to go’ she smiled at her mother. How could she have made such a mistake? This woman was a trader, she struggled hard to send her to school yet she had gotten herself pregnant.
Her joy waned and sadness filled her all of a sudden.

‘Are you okay? Do you need more money?i promise to send you something next week, my business isn’t doing very well’ the woman noticed the change in her daughter. She wasn’t herself the whole weekend, she was suddenly withdrawn and sad. She looked like one who had a biting secret.

‘I am very fine Mami, I should return to school now,I shall visit next weekend’ she forced a smile and hugged her mother.

‘That’s good of you, promise to make me proud’ the woman smiled.
‘I promise to make you proud’ Tola forced down the tears that threatened to fall on her cheeks.

‘I promise to make you proud’ the words reechoed as she waited for a taxi. What had she done to herself? Why did she allow the sweetness of his words and to lure her into his arms. She shivered as she remembered the appointment with Nwanneka. They were to go to Olive Groves Company, that was where Dayo Peters worked. The company was owned by their family, one of the best in Africa.
Dayo Peters was a billionaire,their family had a name and a place in the society. That scared her further, what if he thought she was after his money?

‘Madam we don reach’ the taxi driver’s gruff voice interrupted her thoughts.
‘Thank You’ she replied and stepped down from the cab and walked towards the house.

‘Good morning’ She greeted some of the neighbors who looked at her suspiciously, that increased her fears, did they realize she was pregnant. Her heart thudded fast against her chest, it was a miracle her mother hadn’t discovered it.

‘Open the door, it’s Tola’ she tapped the door lightly.

‘Where have you been? I’ve been waiting so long for you.’ Nneka pulled the door backwards.

‘You know how clingy my mum could get’ Tola offered her friend a weak smile.

‘How is she doing though’? Nneka asked.

‘She’s fine…’ Tola sat on the bed waiting for her friend to say something about their plan.

‘Does she know’? Nneka asked.

‘No, it would break her heart. Why don’t I just have an abortion? What would I achieve by trying to ruin his life? He’s getting married soon’ Tola said.
‘It doesn’t matter, he should’ve remembered that before luring you into his bed, now get up, we need to see him now it’s early, you know how companies could be’ Nneka urged her.

‘I am so scared Nneka, I’ve never been this terrified’ Tola cried.

‘Hey, you have to be strong and please carry the lab test along with you’ Nneka reminded her of the lab results.

‘I don’t know what i would do without you’ Tola was amazed by her friend’s concern.

‘That’s what friends are for: tough times’ Nneka answered.
Whenever Dayo Peters stepped into a room, one thing was certain,all eyes had to stay fixed on him especially when he’d dressed in a suit.
‘Good morning boss’ his secretary smiled and welcomed him.
‘Morning Aisha’ Dayo replied feeling confident. Women admired him, they loved him and threw themselves at him but he just loved one: his Angel.

‘Get me the files concerning today’s meeting’ Dayo instructed her and walked Into his office. There was a lot of work to do and Mondays were meant for that.

‘Come in’ he spoke in a low voice, Aisha must have brought him the files, but he was too busy reading the morning paper to look up and welcome his guests.

‘Good morning sir’ Tola stuttered, while Nneka remained silent. She had already assessed the situation, Dayo Peters was a proud and arrogant fool and she wouldn’t let him make a mess of her friend.
‘Morning, Aisha…where are the files’? he replied carelessly but there was no reply, that forced him to look up.
At first he thought he saw wrong, what was she doing here? and who was the other lady?

‘What are you doing here? I thought I told you we must never see each other’ he rose to his feet.

‘I…I really needed to speak with you’ Tola fiddled with her fingers.

‘Well here I am speak, what do you want’? he cursed himself. If he knew things would turn out this way, he would never had slept with her.

‘What do you want from me’? he barked at her and she shivered.

‘You don’t have to raise your voice Dayo. She is pregnant for you’ Nneka walked closer to his table and dropped an envelope.

‘Are you kidding?’ blood rushed in his veins? How could she be pregnant? That was when he remembered he hadn’t used protection.

‘How could you be pregnant’? he read the test results and threw it on the floor, this wasn’t happening.

‘Don’t even deny this pregnancy, she was a virgin and you took her virginity’ Nneka came to her friend’s defense.

‘O my God’ he sank into the chair. If Angel ever found out about this, he would be doomed, his parents would be so disappointed in him.
He took one look at the girl and decided, she didn’t look rich or well to do, so he knew what her type needed.

‘Have a seat’ he ordered. He fetched the paper and scribbled on it.

‘Have this’ he handed the cheque to Omotola, who was a bit confused, what was he trying to do?

‘That is a cheque of five million naira, get rid of that pregnancy, take it and don’t look back’he watched her face the whole time. He expected to see a glimmer of excitement but she surprised him, instead, he saw fear and sadness.

4 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2016
abefe99:
tanq dear u are always leading
thank u dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Halyma:
So interesting
thanks
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Ayoomolabake:
Welcome back Angelsss... following.
thanks dear
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Tife101:
Yagga!!! Angelss is back! Nice story dear.

Following.......
thank you
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
‘Five million naira’? Tola repeated the words. That was a lot of money, she hadn’t come across such amount of money for her twenty four years on earth, and here he was, offering it to her like it meant nothing to him.
‘Yes five million naira, I could give you more if you want, just take it and leave me alone’ he replied.

Nneka was confused, was Tola thinking about getting rid of the pregnancy? How could she think of something like that?

‘Mr Peters, we are very sorry, but we do not need your five million, you have to take responsibility for the pregnancy’ Nneka rushed to her friend’s rescue.

‘Really’? irritation climbed um his spine, he stared at the two women quietly.

‘I want to speak to Omotola alone, I’ll appreciate it if you excuse us, this matter doesn’t really concern you’ he wasn’t comfortable with Nneka around.

‘Is that what you want Tols? I’ll wait outside if that’s okay with you’ Nneka waited for her response.

‘It’s okay Nneka, I can handle the situation’ Tola replied with a shaky voice. She was deeply confused, never in her life had she planned to have a child out of wedlock, everything had happened so quickly.

‘Alright, listen to your heart’ Nneka patted her on the shoulder and stormed out of the office.

They were now left alone, he felt relaxed knowing her sharp tongued friend wouldn’t interrupt them. He needed to be straight with her, Angel was the only woman he truly cared for, the rest just provided him pleasure which he usually paid for in cash.

She stared at the floor the whole time not able to look into his eyes. She still couldn’t face him, his eyes were entrapping and one could fall into their black pits.

‘Be honest with me Tola, what do you really want from me?’ he waited for her answer.

‘I…I would like you to father my child, I don’t want to have a bastard’ she replied calmly hoping he would consider what she’d just said.

‘Don’t make me laugh’ he narrowed his brows, how on earth could she think he would want to father a child with her?

‘It seems you never understood what I said the other day, I’m getting married soon and nothing not even your lowlife nature would stop that’ she annoyed that instant. He knew her type and the kind of tricks they loved to play on the wealthy, he wouldn’t have that. He wouldn’t be fooled.

‘I am not a lowlife’ she felt his words cut into her like a blade that was left unsheathed.

‘What else are you? Why do you want to ruin my life and happiness? I just offered you money to abort that pregnancy and you’re telling me you want me to father your child? I could never father a child with someone like you. Get that straight’ he scoffed.

‘How could you say something like that? Have you thought about me? Have you thought about the stigma of being pregnant out of wedlock? Have you considered that I may have to drop out of school to face this baby’? tears filled her eyes and she regretted ever going for that birthday party.

‘That’s why you have to abort it. I could take you to a very good doctor, I know you’re a good person Omotola, please don’t ruin my life. Just get rid of it, it’s simple’ he begged.

‘I cannot abort it’ she cried.
‘Look here, your tricks won’t work out, I know what you’re trying to do. I have just figured out your game, you want me to get married to you isn’t? how funny, you’re the last woman I could ever marry. You are not in my class, can’t you get that? Whatever happened between us at the club was a mistake, I already explained that’ anger coursed through him.

‘But you told me you liked me…’ she reminded him of his words.
‘Please grow up, we were both on heat and I said those things because I was Hot. Just take this money and disappear. Let me write you a cheque for ten million’ he fetched his cheque book.
‘I don’t need your money, I don’t need anything from you. Have a nice life Dayo’ she wiped the tears that fell on her cheek with the back of her palms.

‘Tola wait…you don’t have to do this, just have this money and everything would be over’ he offered it to her.

‘Keep your money, I don’t need it’ she wouldn’t let him trample on the last piece of dignity she had left.

‘Alright, I give up, just don’t show up in my future’ he shrugged and settled in his chair and watched as she walked away.
He was supposed to feel relieved, but that didn’t happen, in the place of relief, he felt burdened by her actions. How could she reject his money? She looked like she really needed it.

‘Good morning favorite Cousin, how are you’? Ade stormed into his office.

‘Ade…’ he called absent mindedly.

‘You don’t look too good man, what’s up’? Ade quickly recognized his cousin was troubled about something.

‘I am in deep shit, truth is, I don’t know If I can come out of it’ he said.

‘I saw a pretty slender girl leave your office, who is she’? Ade asked curiously.

‘The deep shit I’m talking about’ Dayo cursed.
‘What happened? Has Angel discovered you slept with her’?Ade knew his cousin had one weakness, Dayo loved women.

‘That would have been better, far better than this mess I’ve gotten myself’ Dayo sighed.

‘Oh my God, then it is bad’ Ade loosened his tie waiting for Dayo to drop the bomb shell.

‘I met her a month ago at Korina’s birthday party, we had sex, a month later she shows up and tells me she’s pregnant. I offered her money to abort it, I even doubled the amount but she rejected it and walked out that door’ Dayo prayed Tola changed her mind.

‘That doesn’t sound good. You’re in real trouble Dayo, how could you get her pregnant? How are you sure you’re the father? You know how girls could be sometimes’Ade lifred his brow.

‘She isn’t lying, it’s my baby, I’m sure of it.’ Dayo replied.

‘Then you do what a father does’ Ade gestured with his hands.
‘And that is’? Dayo wondered what his cousin was trying to do.

‘Take responsibility of course. Listen you have to do just that, if your parents discovered you got a girl pregnant and you asked her to get rid of it, they’d be so disappointed.’ Ade knew how his cousin felt but he still had to do the right thing.

‘And Angel? Have you thought about how this would affect her’? Dayo felt like smashing his cousin’s head into something.

‘Well, that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t marry Angel, I know how much you love her, but remember this other woman is carrying your child. I don’t really know what to say but please don’t abandon your child. You may regret your action when you’re older’ he prayed his cousin listened to him.

‘Listening to you was a total waste of my time, I cannot hurt Angel with that kind of arrangement’.

‘Then you shouldn’t have slept with another woman in the first place’ Ade replied.

4 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
‘Hello darling Sister-in-law’ Korina opened her arms for a hug as she approached Angel.

‘Oh dearie, I’m glad you could make it, I almost died of boredom here’ Angel embraced her.

‘Really? Where’s mum and everybody? Where’s Dayo?’ Korina glanced around the living room.

‘Your mother is busy planning our wedding with Shaniqua, the woman she brought from California. Dayo is having a busy day and I had no appointments today, so I decided to stay home’ Angel replied.

‘Well, I’m here, I’m sorry I failed to send my congratulations, I can’t wait for you two to get married and give us grand children’ Korina smiled heartily. Angel was the older sister she never had and they’d gotten along very easily.

‘We would dear, we would’ Angel said.
‘I’m hungry you know…’ Korina rubbed her chubby hands over here belly.

‘Nkechi’! Angel called for one of the maids. She loved the way the Peters lived their lives, one of the reasons she was marrying Dayo, she was born into luxury and she intended to continue her life in luxury.

‘Is that a name? you should call her “Fool”, where does mum even get her maids from’? Korina rolled her eyes.

‘They hardly heed to their call, I’m thinking of asking you mum to fire them and get new maids for this house’ Angel hissed impatiently.

‘I’m here Madam. Good morning’ the maid arrived.

‘You’re really daft, I’ve called you over five times’ Angel seethed in anger, she ahted it when people kept her waiting.

‘I’ m sorry Madam, I wasn’t nearby’ Nkechi replied.

‘Go and prepare me something to eat, be fast about it’ Korina snapped at the girl.

She watched the maid quietly, she noticed the hairband Nkechi wore was the same as that she had found in Dayo’s room.

‘Where did you get that from?’ Angel rose to her feet, it couldn’t be…

‘What Madam’? Nkechi wondered.

‘This hairband, who gave it to you? Where did you get this from’? anger crept up inside her slowly.

‘Is it yours? Did she steal from you’? Korina asked.

‘Answer me, you idiot’! she slapped the girl who jerked back in surprise.

‘I bought it myself…’ Nkechi stuttered as she recovered from the shock of being slapped for no reason.

‘We’ll see about that, just go’ Angel dismissed her and fell into her chair. Could Dayo be sleeping with one of the maids? She wouldn’t have that, she was going to do everything possible to keep him for herself.

‘What was that about? Did she steal from you’? Korina asked.

‘Your brother is cheating on me, I love him so much, I cannot lose him now’ tears stung her eyes.

‘Angel, are you sure about this’? Korina knew Dayo had cheated on Angel severally but she’d always covered for him, but what she didn’t like was hearing from her friends that Dayo had danced with a certain low life at her party.

‘I found a hairband in his room, at first I assumed it was yours but knowing the kind of taste you have, you could never own it, it’s the same hairband on Nkechi’s head. I think he’s sleeping with her’ Angel searched Korina’s eyes for answers.

‘Hey come on, what if it’s just a coincidence? I know my brother, he has got pedigree and class, he would never sleep with a maid, please believe me, or we could go ask him about that’ Korina suggested knowing Angel would decline.

‘I just love Dayo so much, I want him to be mine alone’ Angel sniffled.

‘Well, I have an idea, I really like you and I would want you to be happy, I want you both to get married’ Korina sighed deeply, she knew what she was going to suggest was bad but that was the only way out of Dayo to completely stick to Angel, he was a flirt and she had kept it from Angel.

‘What’s that? I could do anything to win his love, anything,’ she was serious about that. She loved Dayo with her whole being and she didn’t want any woman to contest her place in his heart.

‘Excuse me let me get this call, Dave is calling’ she winked and rose to her feet.
Dave Shola was her boyfriend and they had been nominated for ‘ Campus queen and King many times’. He was extremely handsome even much more than her brother and he’d stolen her heart.
She knew how Angel felt and that was the reason she was going to suggest this means.

‘Hello Darling, how are you’? Korina smiled waiting for him to speak.
‘My love…where are you’?Dave asked.
‘At the mansion, I’m with Angel, my brother’s wife’ she winked at Angel who watched her the whole time.
‘Alright, when would you be back? I wanted us to hang out’ he inquired.
‘I don’t know really, maybe in the evening, I’ll call you okay baby’? she couldn’t wait to be with him.
‘Thanks love, do take care of yourself’ he blew her a kiss over the phone.

‘You really love this Dave guy’ Angel was aware Korina was stricken by the Adonis, Dave Shola.

‘Who wouldn’t?, he’s hot and rich and very generous and loyal too’ she quickly added. If he wasn’t any of those things, there wasn’t any way in hell she would fall for him.

‘I wish I could be happy like that, I wish I was completely satisfied and relaxed…I don’t trust Dayo and I don’t know why. He is a very nice man’ Angel complained.

‘Hey come on, don’t do this, I could help you, but you’ll have to take it, it’s something you may not like to do, I’m only offering because I want you two to be together’ she said.

‘And what could that be’? Angel shifted closer to Korina.

‘A love portion’ Korina replied curtly.
‘Love portion? Is that all’? that actually made Angel laugh.

‘Yes, what’s funny, it actually works you know, very potent’Korina replied.

‘I could do it, but, have you used that means before’? Angel asked.

‘Not me, but my friend, that’s how she tied a very rich man down through magic. Let me give you her number, you guys can chat and she’ll take you there’ Korina searched for a piece of paper.

‘You’re serious about this’ Angel muttered, she didn’t believe in magic, but she was willing to do anything to win Dayo totally.

‘Here’s her number, her name is Onojo, I’ll tell her about you and she’ll take you to the place. Thank me later’Korina leaned and pecked her.

‘I don’t know what I would’ve done without you, you’re such an angel Korina’ Angel was touched by Korina’s concern.

‘Oh no, you are the angel, Angel’ Korina teased and they both laughed.

6 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by teamplayey: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
. . . Love portion in this present day and time?
These girls need to grow up. Like seriously
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by teamplayey: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2016

# Merry Christmas, @ everyone
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by agogoeyo3: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Can't wait for the next update, more ink to your pen. Merry Christmas Angelsss
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
teamplayey:

thanks dear, same to you.
keep following

1 Like

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
agogoeyo3:
Can't wait for the next update, more ink to your pen.
Merry Christmas Angelsss
Same to you dear. Thanks very much
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
WOW! angelsss is it at again and its anada screamer from her...

angel strikes me as a gold digger and dat dayo guy is a casted a*****e

nice 1 ma'am
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Chumzypinky(f): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
teamplayey:

As in eh, d tin tire me, no b small. Whoeva does love portion at ds tym n day? Isnt it a crazy 1?

2 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
‘Who was that baby?’ the girl lying next to him asked.

‘Oh, never mind, one of my friends like that’ Dave lied, he’d called Korina to find out where she was so he could hang out with one of the popular girls in school without having to sneak around.
‘Shola? Why don’t you love me? What do you see in Korina that you don’t see in me? Aren’t I good enough for you’? the girl sat up teary eyed.

Her name was Bella, she was the daughter of the vice chancellor and Korina’s rival on campus. She had always admired Dave Shola, but he never seemed to look her way till that glorious night at Korina’s party, he had walked up to her and flirted shamelessly with her, that was how their love affair blossomed.

‘Hey, don’t start, what makes you think I don’t care about you too’? he stroked her face. Bella was short and plump but very pretty. Many said she was more pretty than Korina his girlfriend, he was starting to believe them as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

‘Be honest with me Dave, do you plan to break up with her?’ Bella asked hopefully, this was the man she had loved for a long time.

‘I would break up with Korina, don’t worry we’ll be together and nothing would separate us, okay’? he assured.

‘I love you Dave, please don’t break my heart’ she embraced him.

‘I wouldn’t’ Dave forced his eyes close as he realized he’d just made a mistake. Flirting with Bella was something he never planned, though he’d admired her too, she was a very beautiful lady, but he had a fight with Korina before her party, and just felt like getting back at her by flirting with Bella.
He’d hoped she would notice and get jealous, but she never did, she was too engrossed playing queen of the night to pay attention to his needs. That was the problem he had with Korina, they’d been in a relationship for two years, yet he still felt he didn’t have an important place in her life though she claimed severally that she loved him. He was starting to doubt her love for him and his love for her. He sometimes wondered if he was truly in love.
He could never forget the girl he’d seen at the party, he wished he knew her name, she was worth searching for.

The light tapping on his door broke their embrace and they both stared at each other wild eyed, Dave Panicked and prayed it wasn’t Korina who had come visiting.

‘What should we do’? Bella asked, not that she was scared of Korina, but she knew she wouldn’t win this fight, if it was Korina standing outside the door.
‘Wait here’ he instructed and rose to get the door.

‘My guy, howfa na? open the door for me na, na your guy, Piro’ his friend winked as he pulled the door slightly apart.

‘Oh, it’s you’ Dave widened the door and let him enter.

‘Yes na me, before? You bin dey expect another person’? Piro swaggered into the room and was surprised to find another woman who wasn’t Korina sitting comfortably on Dave’s bed.

‘I’ll take my leave now, see you later baby’ Bella rose to her feet and stood on her toes as she pecked Dave.

‘Alright honey, I’ll call you’ he winked and tapped her ass.

‘Nawa o’ Piro wondered why the girl had to snub him.

‘Nawa to what’? Dave rolled his eyes.

‘Guy, you get mind straff that girl o, you even bring am com haus, wat if madam Korina bin storm your arena, wetin you for do’? Piro dropped his bag on the floor and settled on the bed.

‘That’s the problem I’m facing now, this Bella girl is now stuck up on me, how I’m I supposed to tell her that all I wanted was a one night stand, she’s going to have my head, and what would Korina do, once she finds out I cheated?’ Dave walked towards the kitchen to fetch his friend a drink.
‘Guy, just kukuma prepare for your burial, idiot, shey I bin warn you. Na woman kill Abacha, woman go kill you too’ Piro chuckled loudly.
Dave Shola had been his friend since he started the University, unlike Dave, he was from a poor family but he had the passion to study, the potential to succeed. They’d met in a library in their first year and after helping Dave with an assignment, they became friends. Dave was the nicest person he’d come across, he helped him with his school fees and other expenditures. However, his friend had a bad choice or bad luck when it came to women.

Korina was arrogant and egocentric, she stepped on everyone’s toes on campus just because her father was Chief Solarin Peters. That wasn’t all, Dave had decided to date her and she virtually controlled his life with her manipulative fingers, now he’d gotten himself into the arms of another Jezebel, Bella Umoh, was the spoilt and over pampered daughter of the vice chancellor. He prayed his friend would come out of that dilemma alive as it was rumored that the two girls were leaders in rival female cults.

‘You are right Piro, I feel like a dead man already’ Dave served his friend a beer and some crackers.

‘She’s now asking me to break up with Korina and date her, can you imagine’? Dave scoffed, still trying to figure a way out of the mess he’d gotten himself into.

‘Why don’t you tell her the truth, that you loved her sexy little body and it drove you crazy but Korina is the woman you love and you can’t be without her’ Piro sipped from the bottle hungrily.

‘You really want me dead’ Dave chuckled and fetched a cigarette.
‘That’s the only way out, I warned you bro, I really did warn you, you could’ve slept with any other girl and not with Bella, that girl is evil, I can feel it’ Piro replied.

‘You’re kind of right, I’ve been thinking about this girl, maybe I should’ve f***cked her instead of that crazy Bella, that tall slender light skinned girl that danced so well at the party’ Dave closed his eyes and imagine his hands on her beautiful body.

‘Why are you like this? When did you turn a Casanova’? Piro was surprised, Dave had always been the faithful man.

‘I don’t know bro, I just can’t get that girl off my mind, I think about her everyday, I like her and would want to be with her’ Dave dragged the smoke into his lungs and it warmed him.

‘Seriously? Where does Korina stand in all of this? That girl is dangerous, she could harm you’ Piro asked.

‘Dangerous you say? I could handle Korina, anytime, any day’ Dave snorted, people thought his girlfriend was in a cult or something but they were very wrong. Korina was as harmless as a fly though she had her shortcomings. No one knew his secret, very little knew about his involvement with the Blood brothers of the night.

‘Just be careful, I don’t want to lose you’ Piro shrugged.

‘Fine. I just need to see that girl, I’ll be alright, I just want to see her, nothing more’ Dave replied.

‘I remember her, I think I know her friend but you have to be careful, she isn’t like Bella or Korina, she isn’t classy or rich, so I don’t know what you want with her’ Piro wondered.

‘Really? What makes you think Bella or Korina are my kind of girls’? Dave asked.

‘Okay, I’ll find the girl for you, I think her name is Nneka, I’ll find out more’Piro said.
‘Please do, find me, my Nneka’.Dave replied.

3 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Finding Korina’s friend wasn’t difficult, she’d explained her predicament to Onojo and she’d quickly agreed to help her.
‘Why don’t you want to come with me Korina’? Angel asked.
‘Really? I thought you could handle this alone, I have a class about that time, the man is strick and I can’t miss it. Don’t be afraid, I promise no harm would come to you’ Korina lied, she needed to stay back and face her brother, she needed to call him to order.

‘Alright darling, thanks a lot for your help, love you Korina’ she pecked her lightly and walked out of the house.

‘Phew’ Korina exhaled, as Angel left for the love doctor’s place, she was going to warn her brother sternly, she had covered for him for too long.

‘here’s the water you asked for’ Nkechi dropped a glass of water before her.
‘Whatever , just get out’ she snapped angrily and flipped open her phone. Being a popular girl on campus wasn’t easy, everyone wanted hanging out with you, guys were always coming to ask you out and you’d always be the center of attraction. That was why Bella Umoh envied her so much and could kill to become a campus queen, with Dave on her side, she knew she wouldn’t be overthrown from her position for a very long time.
Dave Shola was the most handsome guy on campus and she considered herself the luckiest girl in the whole world, but the message she got from her best friend, Pamela, sent a shiver down her spine and she contemplated on such a possibility.

PAMELA: Babes, where are you? I really need to see you. Something is brewing o, Dave has been spot romancing a chic, guess who? I’m quite sure about the source.
KORINA: That’s not true, Dave could never cheat on me.
PAMELA: where are you?
KORINA: BRB, I gotta go.
She put down the phone and gulped the water as her brother walked in looking all fatigued. Pamela’s words destabilized her, Dave hadn’t cheated on her before, she was sure of this she decided to push the disturbing thoughts away, Dayo was her problem now.
‘Where’s everybody’? Dayo looked around the empty house wondering where his fiancée was.

‘Out’ Korina replied calmly.

‘You don’t look too well, where’s Angel’? he asked as he sank into the chair. Nothing had stressed him more than Omotola’s sudden appearance in his office, she had ruined his day, how the hell was he ever getting rid of her?

‘Angel went to get stuff from the mall and yes you are right Dayo, I am not fine’ Korina regarded her elder brother coolly.

‘What’s wrong’? Dayo loved his sister very much though she was rude and arrogant to people, he senses they were going into a heated argument as fire reflected in her eyes.

‘Dayo…are you sleeping with the maids’? she asked.

‘Why would you accuse me of sleeping with a maid? You insult me Korina, watch your words’ his nostrils flared.

‘Well, you are definitely sleeping with someone else, I heard the rumors in school that you met some girl at my party, please whatever it is you have going on, just stop It, Angel is very hurt’Korina said.
‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ he feigned ignorance. He feared for his reputation if Tola refused to abort the baby, the talk would be all over town, his business colleagues, friends and family would know how irresponsible he’d lived his life. Fear trapped him in her darkness and he was filled with despair, what had he gotten himself into?

‘Don’t lie to me Dayo, I’ve always covered up for you, even when you slept with my friends, I wasn’t mad about it, I didn’t want Angel to know, but she found a hairband in her room and she’s pretty upset about it. You have to stop this Dayo or you let her go for good’ Korina knew what it meant to love someone and get hurt. That was how she was feeling, could Dave really cheat? It was unbelievable.

‘Well, let me satisfy your curiousity, I don’t sleep with maids, I need to rest Korina’ he dragged his briefcase, walked towards her and planted a kiss on her forehead before walking to his room.

‘I hope so’ she drummed her fingers carelessly on the table, Dayo wasn’t being straight with her, he was holding back. Well, once Angel administered the love portion, he would have no other choice but to love only her forever.

6 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Just imagine!.
I can't believe this Korina of a girl.
How can you suggest love portion for your own brother!....because one yeye girl loves him too much?. Wish i can give her a factory resetting slap...to return her watery brain to default!!
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by harameede99(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dis korina sef una bad plan for awa dayo no go work cos d boy dey try for angel he jst Bleep up small sha
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Shakyroh320(f): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
welcome amgelssss.Happy new year in advance
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Shakyroh320:
welcome amgelssss.Happy new year in advance
thank you dear, same to you.
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
harameede99:
Dis korina sef una bad plan for awa dayo no go work cos d boy dey try for angel he jst Bleep up small sha
Amen o
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
debdave:
Just imagine!.
I can't believe this Korina of a girl.
How can you suggest love portion for your own brother!....because one yeye girl loves him too much?. Wish i can give her a factory resetting slap...to return her watery brain to default!!
lol easy o
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelsss:
lol easy o
The girl dey vex me jare... #welldone#
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by harameede99(f): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelsss:

Amen o
angelss i ve been a guest here for lyk two years nd i du read ya stories lyk two years to 30 nd odas hope m welcum sha i dey feel u bck to bck
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by ladySuperb(f): 3:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Wooooow!!!!!! My Angel with d triple s has done it again........... continue, solidly behind u.
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Shakyroh320(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Angelsss:
thank you dear, same to you.
u welcome dearie
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Chummypinky(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
thanks for the onupdate ooo please update regularly
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by Angelsss(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
‘Where’s Korina? Isn’t she coming with us’? Onojo asked as Angel stepped down from the car.
‘Uhmmm, she’s kind of busy, we could go without her’ Angel replied as she came face to face with Korina’s friend who was to take her to the love doctor.

‘Alright, remember all what I told you, you’ll need some money so you give the shaman after consultation’ Onojo explained.

‘Sure, I came with some’ Angel nodded and slid back into the car.

‘So, tell me exactly how this works, Korina sounded so sure, very convincing, I don’t believe in magic though but I am desperate to keep my man’ Angel started the car.

‘You don’t believe in magic? Well, I can’t convince you, till you see with your eyes, I was once like you but someone made me believe. I fell in love with this man, and he wasn’t looking my way, so one of my friends came up with the idea that we meet this Shaman, and when we did, this man came running to me, he worships me’ Onojo explained.

‘Wow, you keep calling him Shaman, what’s that? His name or…’? Angel rolled her eyes.

‘Kind of, he’s actually Indian, an Indian love doctor, he offers other services too, can make one rich, anything you want but each go for a price’ Onojo pointed at a signboard and Angel drove towards it.

‘Indian hmmm’she had already made up her mind, Dayo had to be hers.

‘So, take off your shoes and remember not to look into his eyes when he is talking to you’ Onojo explained and she nodded in agreement.

They climbed a few steps before they reached a room whose door was marked with a woman who wore a crown where serpents stuck out their tongue viciously.
Angel suddenly felt afraid as she stared at the door, she hoped no serpents could be found inside the room.

‘Are you sure about this? Once we enter that room,there’s no turning back, is that clear’? Onojo asked.

‘Yes, I’m ready for this’ Angel breathed hard.
Onojo knocked thrice and they both stepped into the room. The interior was painted red and blue with a dim candle lights illuminating the center of the room where a table lay filled with more candles and a large mirror hung on the wall.

‘Where is he’? Angel whispered.
‘You mean, “she”’ ? a woman stepped out from the adjacent room, dressed in a red sari and a golden turban.

‘Master’ Onojo gasped and fell on her knees.
‘Kneel, Angel’ she ordered.

‘I thought the shaman was supposed to be a man’ Angel wondered.
‘That’s his wife’ Onojo glared daggers at her, why couldn’t she stop talking.

‘It’s okay you two, rise on your feet’ the woman was a dark skinned Indian but her accented English wouldn’t betray her heritage.

‘My husband has returned to New Delhi to face some business, I would be working in his place for some time till he returns’ she said and began quenching the candle flames with her fingers.

‘many blessings to you, Mother’ Onojo smiled and settled on the rugged floor, Angel followed suit.

‘You have come because you are in love with a man’ the woman stopped playing with the candles and faced them.

‘Yes, how did you know’? Angel was amazed.
‘Krishi, knows everything’ she referred to her goddess.

‘Please I need your help’ Angel said.

‘I know, but what if I tell you that you aren’t meant to marry this man? There is another for you’ she stopped talking and stared at Angel.

‘What do you mean? You’re mistaken, there’s no other man for me, besides we’re getting married soon’ Angel swallowed hard, hoping she hadn’t come to get herself annoyed.

‘Really? Then since he’s marrying you, why do you need to cloud his mind with a love portion’? the woman laughed mockingly.

‘I want him for myself alone’ Angel replied feeling more determined than ever.

‘How much do you want this man? I’ve already told you he isn’t yours’? the woman asked.

‘I love Dayo Peters with all my heart’ her eyes glazed.

‘Give me your palms’ the woman fetched a vial from the table and poured some of the oil into Angel’s palms.
Angel felt a warm sensation in her palms and sparks of energy rise in her, what was happening?

‘You really love this man, and you are ready to do anything for him’she traced a line on Angel’s palms.
‘Yes I do’ Angel nodded.

‘Well, everything we fight for, we live for, we work for comes with a heavy price, are you ready to pay this price’? the woman asked.

‘Yes, anything for Dayo’ Angel agreed.

‘Give me a second let me talk to Krishi’ the woman rose to her feet and returned to the other room.

‘Drop the money on that table’ Onojo quickly instructed.

‘I’m so grateful Onojo’ Angel was sure her plan would work.

‘Krishi accepts your gift and has agreed to make you one with Dayo…’ the woman returned with a vial.

‘Thank you good mother’ Onojo bowed her head.

‘Have this, a gift from Krishi, put this in his food or drink, just once is enough, then you wait and see the wonders of Krishi’ the woman handed her the green vial.
‘Thank you very much’ Angel bowed her head.
A day had passed since they returned from Dayo’s office and Tola had refused to take either food or water. She lay on the bare floor and cried her eyes out.

‘You’re not helping yourself and the baby by starving, you need to eat something Tola’ Nneka felt bad for her friend. What Dayo had done was unthinkable, how could he have offered her some cash to disappear? Didn’t he have a conscience?

‘He doesn’t care about me, he doesn’t care about this child, we do not matter to him, what was I thinking sleeping with him’?Tola sobbed quietly. She knew it was the end of the road for her, she had to abort the child now it was still early, but she would never collect money from him. She would never do something like that.

‘Tola, I know you made a mistake, but now that I’ve thought about it, I regret our actions, maybe we should’ve collected the money from him because the way I’m seeing it, Dayo would never come around, just look at what he did to us, he didn’t hesitate to offer you money neither did he hesitate to add more. So, we should reconsider the whole thing’ Nneka knew they had no other option.

‘I can’t believe you Nneka, how could you say something like that? Are you losing faith in me already? How I can I accept his money? If I do, I would be selling the last shreds left of my destiny’ Tola replied tearfully.

‘Hey, hold on, I’m only suggesting the easiest way out, I saw the look in his eyes Tola, if you want to consider forcing your way into his life, you’re going to need a lot of strength to fight for that’ Nneka said.

‘I know this, don’t you think I thought about it? I know I’m going to put my mother through hell, maybe I should abort and end it all’Tola was confused.

‘No, you’ll never abort, you know I’ll stand by you through thick and thin, but I’ll never stand by you, if you abort that baby’ Nwaneka replied thoughtfully, still trying to figure out the best option.

‘So what do I do? Tell me Nneka’? Tola sat up and wiped her face.

‘We go back to his office, and tell him to reconsider or you’ll tell the whole world about your baby’ Nneka suggested.

‘Isn’t that blackmail’? Tola wasn’t comfortable.

‘No honey, it’s the right thing to do’ Nneka replied.

‘It’s turn for my shift at the restaurant, I have to go’ Tola rose to her feet.

‘You haven’t had a thing to eat, I don’t like what you’re doing to yourself and that baby’ Nneka frowned.

‘I’ll grab a burger on my way out. Do take care friend, I’ll be back’ she wiped her face and fetched her back.

‘Yea, take care of yourself’ Nneka watched sadly as her friend left. Dayo had to take responsibility for his actions and she was going to see to that.

She hadn’t walked far from the house when she noticed a cluster of guys with the hottest guy on campus standing in their middle, she suddenly felt afraid, as she noticed their eyes were fixed on her.
‘Nneka….’ She heard them call her friend’s name, she almost turned but she quickened her steps.
Dave Shola was the most handsome guy on campus and it was rumored he was the capon of the blood brothers fraternity, along his girlfriend Korina, who was also the leader of a cult. How had he come to know Nneka?

‘Bitch he’s calling you’ she heard a gruff voice behind her but she wouldn’t turn back.

‘Nneka, excuse me…’ she heard light footsteps behind her and she turned and faced him. Truly, Dave Shola was handsome, but he lacked the sensuality Dayo had. She was shocked she still could admire the devil that had gotten her pregnant and had refused to own up.

‘Sorry about my friend, he’s like this when he takes weed’ Dave glared at one of the boys who was with him. He hadn’t seen Piro throughout the day, but he was grateful as his tip paid off. He’d given him the address of his darling Nneka and he hadn’t wasted time coming to find her.

He noticed she was a bit shaky and he cursed himself, he hoped he hadn’t frightened her.

‘Okay…’ Tola wondered why he wanted speaking to her, why did he call her Nneka?

‘Good day, I’m Dave Shola and I saw you dancing at Korina’s party, you are really talented I must say’ he offered her his hand.

‘Thank you…’ although she knew who he was, anybody on campus had to know Dave. He was one of the blue bloods.

‘So where are you heading to Nneka’? he rubbed his hands together.
‘Uhmmm, I am in a hurry, and my name isn’t Nneka’ she replied and was about to walk away when the rude guy returned,that kept her glued to where she stood.

4 Likes

Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by HENSEXIE(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi Angelsss,av bin an ardent but silent follower of ur wrk,nd i must commend u.luv d story,nd jst so u knw,am an oliver twist lolz.more grace dear.
Re: Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. by HENSEXIE(f): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi Angelsss,av bin an ardent but silent follower of ur wrk,nd i must commend u.luv d story,nd jst so u knw,am an oliver twist lolz,so update plssss.more grace dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.