Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga (4679 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by TrueBorn: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2016
"Though Yoga seems like a great way to get healthy and align your body, and spirit and stretch, don't be deceived," an ex-witch warns.

Beth Eckert, an ex-witch describes Yoga as a form of spiritual alignment with the Hindu goddess Shakti.

On her blog, she writes:

Channeling energy is an age-old occult practice. Demons use energy as one of the ways they can move from place to place.

They use this energy movement to transfer from person to person, person to object, etc. It is a form of witchcraft, and it is not a practice that brings a person into alignment with the Spirit of God.

Even meditation is a form of moving energy as you are trying to move your energy into a certain direction, thought pattern or process in order to gain..read more @ >> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/12/ex-witch-reveals-satanic-nature-of-yoga.html?m=1 <<.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Omudia11: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Always has.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
I love yoga

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by jonbellion(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
lepasharon:
I love yoga
lol
They will tag you as a witch now
Watch out for Anas09

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
They will tag you as a witch now
Watch out for Anas09
Its not clear. The Hatred for Yahweh is now justified.

By the way, you rightly called her a witch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by jonbellion(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

I did not

3 Likes

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by plaetton: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Funny that Jesus, aka, god jnr., Supposedly shed his blood to save Christians,. And yet the average Christian still fear their own shadows.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
lol They will tag you as a witch now Watch out for Anas09
witch? that's small
how about "devil" "Satanist"" "Luciferian" "demon" "principalities"
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by lepasharon(f): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

I have always known you to be a sad old bag.

Fix ur wig too

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
lepasharon:

I have always known you to be a sad old bag.

Fix ur wig too
Okay witch, make sure to remain young.

Not only a lesbian, shes also a witch. Imaooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by EyeHateGod: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

witch? that's small

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by EyeHateGod: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

If she be Lesbian watin concern you? Na ur Pûssy she day use?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Wilgrea7(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow.... so yoga is now demonic? i never knew that... pls can someone enlighten me on why and how it is demonic?? i really wanna learn
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by jonbellion(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

lmao
She wants to play God
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Ranchhoddas: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kai.
Anas09:
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Ranchhoddas: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kai.
Anas09:
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Kai.
What?
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
She wants to play God
Gerawt

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If she be Lesbian watin concern you? Na ur Pûssy she day use?
Then tell her to keep her mouth off my God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by hopefulLandlord: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:
that Jewish god has nothing to do with you

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoga has links to both Buddhism and Hinduism.
I don't see how it connects to witches in any way. Though it is tagged as some as a spiritual process (whatever that means).
It mostly just involves a lot of stretching and slow repetitive chants.
Wanted to give it a try once but I'm pretty sure I would've broken something.

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

that Jewish god has nothing to do with you
And its your duty to inform me right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by hopefulLandlord: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:
And its your duty to inform me right?
its a Herculean task
but hey, somebody's gotta do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by EyeHateGod: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:

Lol her mouth? So Yahweh now takes mouth action?

1 Like

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by edogho(m): 4:21am On Dec 21, 2016
What kinda thread is this?
People are becoming retarded by the second.
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol her mouth? So Yahweh now takes mouth action?
Your father
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2016
TrueBorn:

"Though Yoga seems like a great way to get healthy and align your body, and spirit and stretch, don't be deceived," an ex-witch warns.

Beth Eckert, an ex-witch describes Yoga as a form of spiritual alignment with the Hindu goddess Shakti.

On her blog, she writes:

Channeling energy is an age-old occult practice. Demons use energy as one of the ways they can move from place to place.

They use this energy movement to transfer from person to person, person to object, etc. It is a form of witchcraft, and it is not a practice that brings a person into alignment with the Spirit of God.

Even meditation is a form of moving energy as you are trying to move your energy into a certain direction, thought pattern or process in order to gain..read more @ >> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2016/12/ex-witch-reveals-satanic-nature-of-yoga.html?m=1 <<.
I knew that Yoka is witchcraft. Always knew.

Careless and insensitive Christians play into satans schemes.

Be in Spirit, in season and out of season.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

witch? that's small

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Anas09: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

witch? that's small

No, hopeful, you are none of the above, you are a just poor host to them. Your body and mind is their home.They control you. They make you act the way you do, and talk the way the way you. But when you'll stand before your maker, you'll take respimsible for your actions, for you are a responsible being.

Just go on, FOR SURELY there's AN END TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs:23:18.

Whatever it is that's your expectation, you shall have it in full measures.

The demons in you know, thats why they are so terrified of these things.
They like to hide, pretend to be what they not. They hide behind people and objects. But spirits can not hide from spirits.
But, don't worry, if we die before judgement, we shall all resurrect, they shall be no escape.

Enjoy now maligning God, for now is when you have the time.

Satan is already condmned, but you still have a chance. If you keep fighting the only one who can help you out of Satan's hand's, then, SURELY THERE'S AN END.

Shalom.

And, Yea, you are a Satanist.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
First point: there is no such thing as ex witch, the only way out of witch craft is death..

Second point: Yoga is a fulfilling spiritual exercise...you should try it out sometimes..
Re: Ex-witch Reveals The Satanic Nature Of Yoga by Ranchhoddas: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Anas09:
What?
KAI: Kick Against Indiscipline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medieval Catholic Indulgences Versus The Tithe Doctrine / The Babylonian Origins Of Easter (ishtar) / Why Won't God Heal Amputees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.