Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mukina Why Not Release Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina Why Not Release Me (1865 Views)

Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina / @mukina Please Release Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina Why Not Release Me by swaggaz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
Haven't you stated your point?, why not release me now for crying out loud. How long can this forum continue to go with senseless and pointless bans, Since when did "Quoting pictures" become an offence? or even an offence that results in a permanent ban? undecided undecided

Isn't it time to put me out of my misery and pull that restriction plug and release me? undecided undecided
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^ look at it this way - at least you are able to create another username and post. When I created another username after epi was banned, my viewing privilege was taken away.

You have begged this woman for over a month now, have some pride and dignity in yourself and STOP beg Mukina2 to release unban you. Take a deep breath and choose another username close to your heart and move on.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by dani1luv: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
I tot you are dun wit Nairaland 4 good undecided
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
I dnt think its fair how moderators treat nairaland members.We are complainin of bad leadership&ditatorial rule in nigeria,yet people who havent gotten to d top hav started exhibiting same.How can we move forward with this?
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
what are you st doing here?. . .didn't you say you were done with nairaland for good?
which of your username do you want them to unban sef, is it muffins or mama-gee or ,mama-gee, or mama-g or mrscrackles undecided
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2009
swaggaz:

Haven't you stated your point?, why not release me now for crying out loud. How long can this forum continue to go with senseless and pointless bans, Since when did "Quoting pictures" become an offence? or even an offence that results in a permanent ban? undecided undecided

Isn't it time to put me out of my misery and pull that restriction plug and release me? undecided undecided
Exactly what have you done for so many to be ganging-up on you, especially moderators.  Something is not adding up undecided Sometimes i wonder if their conscience let them rest at night. 
maybe they know you or your family personally but you don't know. The sad thing about it is when a certain moderator don't like you, the other puppets on string (don't reason/think for themselves) moderators follow that certain moderator. Sad but true shocked
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by mukina2: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
Epi:

Exactly what have you done for so many to be ganging-up on you, especially moderators.  Something is not adding up undecided Sometimes i wonder if their conscience let them rest at night. 
maybe they know you or your family personally but you don't know. The sad thing about it is when a certain moderator don't like you, the other puppets on string (don't reason/think for themselves) moderators follow that certain moderator. Sad but true shocked

dont you get tired of being a nuisance?

are you being paid to be one?
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
mukina2:

dont you get tired of being a nuisance?

are you being paid to be one?

STRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPES!!!!!
And don't you get tired of using so many false monikers to attack me and others
Don't you get tired of playing around othe people's computer, like stealing personal information
Well don't you?
Now you have something to ban me for, at least for once I'll be ban for telling the truth
Honestly Mukina, I can't stand you.  Of all the years I've been on the internet, no one has come close to your stinking, bias, rude, nasty attitude and you are the only person I EVER can't stand over the internet.  It's like everytime I see you I wanna throw up. So see me and don't say anything to me and I'll do the same.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 17, 2009
Nairalanders and their ability to believe their own garbage.

A case of narcissistic personality disorder.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by mukina2: 2:02am On Nov 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Nairalanders and their ability to believe their own garbage.

A case of narcissistic personality disorder.
hers is simply illustrated in the pic below cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2009
.U R Obsessed with me Mukina2 (Gender Bender), don't blame me for your rough childhood days. 
And who talking to your puppet on a string

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gender%20bender

Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2009
@muki
rotf lwell, damn!  grin
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by mukina2: 2:15am On Nov 17, 2009
FL Gators:

@muki
rotf lwell, damn!  grin
i swear i tire. i dunno if na by force to be friends with everyone grin
this woman go stalk me everywhere, grin
she go edit her replies to me a million times grin grin
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 2:18am On Nov 17, 2009
mukina2:

i swear i tire. i dunno if na by force to be friends with everyone grin
this woman go stalk me everywhere, grin
she go edit her replies to me a million times grin grin
was i talking to you MrMiss gender Bender?  I asked the lady a question.  What do you have for me to stalk you. Can't be anything in that lunatic head of yours? Can't be your mampi looks? Can't be anything you have in that hut of yours? Girl, u sure smell your piss to say i am stalking. Girl you are delusional hahaa The world laugh at u.
u cannot handle me by yourself so u have to join with your puppets on strings.

Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2009
epi, the Caribbean in you is coming out. Let it be oo my sister.

Muffins, Let it go
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2009
SeanT21:

epi, [b]the Caribbean in you is coming out. Let it be oo my sister.
Muffins, Let it go.[/b]
sister, it's far from out. The Gender Bender and her puppets aint see the dutty side of epi yet. SeanT, out of respect for you, I'll drop it and let it go. And most of all ignore she-im completely

Nite
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by SeanT21(f): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks sis.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2009
Affi, EPi, I need to talk to the both of you. . . Seriously. I cannot take this anymore. . . When are we going to Disneyland? angry
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by SeanT21(f): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

Affi, EPi, I need to talk to the both of you. . . Seriously. I cannot take this anymore. . . When are we going to Disneyland? angry

Haha~~Disneyland?? Which one?? Florida, California, or is there on in Malaysia??
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Gabry(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
I figured it out. I wanna go to California but I need you both there as well sad
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Epi: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
Ok, my flight leaves at 6:45am sharp wink cheesy
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Gabry(f): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
EPI!!! not now oo. We need to plan. Am this time Im serious. Im not joking anymore sad I need to go to Disneyland before I die. . . I just have to sad
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
This is simply e-terrorism. . .not that i'm suprised its a constant when certain breed of individuals are put into positions of responsibility.

BTW, why is everyone always complaining about this mukina2 and rightly so . . . A thousand people can't be wrong. It definately shows there's something fundamentally wrong with this freakshow.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
This is simply e-terrorism. . .not that i'm suprised its a constant when certain breed of individuals are put into positions of responsibility.

BTW, why is everyone always complaining about this mukina2 and rightly so . . . A thousand people can't be wrong. It definately shows there's something fundamentally wrong with this freakshow.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by chosen04(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

Seriously MUKINA2 dont appear to me as a bad person. I think she is just doing her moderating duty.
Mukina2, Pls you need to take it easy with most of us. We are still your friend. I also strong believe there should be other ways of punishing reforming offenders rather than banning them permanently. It is just not right!
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
Tudór:

People who are not ready to accept their consequence will always complain and blame the person in authority.

And then we also have sheep ready to follow.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

Seriously MUKINA2 dont appear to me as a bad person. I think she is just doing her moderating duty.
Mukina2, Pls you need to take it easy with most of us. We are still your friend. I also strong believe there should be other ways of punishing reforming offenders rather than banning them permanently. It is just not right!
Does repeatedly banning people for exposing the evils of the occultic and barbaric islam constitute one of the duties of a moderator? Whatever happened to freedom of speech and opinion as well as right to expression?

Truth is most people are never really offenders, mukina2 only bans you if her imaginary friend allah or her ego says so. . . . I think there's a medical term for that hallucogenic sickness
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2009
FL Gators:

People who are not ready to accept their consequence will always complain and blame the person in authority.

And then we also have sheep ready to follow.
True. But this is also an excuse used by tyrants and terrorist dictators to disregard complaints against their evil regime.

In majority of the case here on nairaland that tyrant in authority is to blame!
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by chosen04(f): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

Does repeatedly banning people for exposing the evils of the occultic and barbaric islam constitute one of the duties of a moderator? Whatever happened to freedom of speech and opinion as well as right to expression?

Truth is most people are never really offenders, mukina2 only bans you if her imaginary friend allah or her ego says so. . . . I think there's a medical term for that hallucogenic sickness

I thut you read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this forum before now. There are still limitations to the freedom of speech and opinion mind you! Freedom of speech does not give one the right to abuse the terms and conditions of any organisation.

Do u have proo[/b]f for the bolded lines or are you just going with the [b]wind?
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by spikedcylinder: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2009
People are amazing.
What will happen if she shuts down this thread? Will she be 'tyrannical' then? You realise she has the 'power' to do so, don't you?
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

I thut you read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this forum before now.
Where in the rules did it prohibit speaking the truth about islam?
There are still limitations to the freedom of speech and opinion mind you!
Yes, in the middle east and other islamist states there is. . . . This is the 21st century, if you don't like the freedoms available now you can always emigrate to Saudi Arabia.
Freedom of speech does not give one the right to abuse the terms and conditions of any organisation.

Again where does it say in the rules you're not allowed to speak the truth or criticize lies?
Do u have proo[/b]f for the bolded lines or are you just going with the [b]wind?
I'm living proof, so are countless others. Just ask noetic or osisi and a thousand other victims of oppression.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

People are amazing.
What will happen if she shuts down this thread? Will she be 'tyrannical' then? You realise she has the 'power' to do so, don't you?

Wouldn't be a suprise would it? Infact its a wonder this thread is still open, someone deserves an award.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Retired D.I.G Saleh Abubakar Ningi In Kano State. / PHOTOS: 729 Naturists Go Naked On A Beach Just To Break World Record...see HERE / Funny Facts About Our Great Country Nigeria (enjoy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.