Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mukina Why Not Release Me - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina Why Not Release Me (1871 Views)

Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina / @mukina Please Release Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2009
Why are you making this thread about you? Now, that's NOT a surprise. wink
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ya ya ya. . . .very funny. grin
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

Where in the rules did it prohibit speaking the truth about islam?Yes, in the middle east and other islamist states there is. . . . This is the 21st century, if you don't like the freedoms available now you can always emigrate to Saudi Arabia.

Again where does it say in the rules you're not allowed to speak the truth or criticize lies?I'm living proof, so are countless others. Just a[b]sk noetic or osisi and a thousand other victims of oppression.[/b]

the Internet is a wonderful place, if one can equate being banned repeatedly to 'being a victim of oppression'

amazing the delusions of grandeur of these Internet activists  tongue

and if you don't like the way nairaland is run, you can always start your own forum  tongue
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
oyb:

the Internet is a wonderful place, if one can equate being banned repeatedly to 'being a victim of oppression'

ERR its "being banned repeatedly for speaking the TRUTH" thank you.
amazing the delusions of grandeur of these Internet activists tongue

*looks around*
what internet activists?

and if you don't like the way nairaland is run, you can always start your own forum tongue
Nairaland is being run very well. Infact most of the moderators are efficient and fair. Its just a few bad eggs infact just about 3 of them with questionable mental status.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by spikedcylinder: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

ERR its "being banned repeatedly for speaking the TRUTH" thank you.
*looks around*
what internet activists?
Nairaland is being run very well. Infact most of the moderators are efficient and fair. Its just a few bad eggs infact just about 3 of them with questionable mental status.

Come on!
I'm an atheist myself but the way you go about your 'truth' brigades can get pretty annoying especially when you are aware that there are thousands of Muslims and Christians on this site. If you get reported a fair amount for obscenities, disrespecting other members (and their beliefs), getting abusive, you WILL be banned - no question.
You attack other people's dear hearted beliefs and cry fowl over the gods they choose to serve yet you feel offended when you're banned. Is that what open mindedness is all about?
Just like the Muslims and Christians, no one is entirely certain of 'the truth'. Live your life the way it best fits you and don't be a nuisance to others is all.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Basildon1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

, Just like the Muslims and Christians, no one is entirely certain of 'the truth'. Live your life the way it best fits you and don't be a nuisance to others is all
This just sums up everything so perfectly, especially for the schizos amongst us, I dont believe in your God is not equal to I WILL BASH YOUR GOD AT EVERY CHANCE.

Truth is most people are never really offenders, mukina2 only bans you if her imaginary friend allah or her ego says so. . . . I think there's a medical term for that hallucogenic sickness
What an amazing douche bag!
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If you get reported a fair amount for obscenities, disrespecting other members (and their beliefs), getting abusive, you WILL be banned - no question.
You attack other people's dear hearted beliefs and cry fowl over the gods they choose to serve
yet you feel offended when you're banned. Is that what open mindedness is all about?

True but there a fine line between disrespecting ones beliefs and criticizm of the said beleif. Truth is most religionists view any criticizm or opposing view as "disrespect".

If your religion promotes savage beliefs like terrorism, murder, beheadings, amputations and opperession of women as well as your prophet being a lying peadophile, 'respecting' or 'being openminded" about such is akin to condoning such acts which I cannot do.
You don't have to wait until there are marauding fanatics on your doorstep before you speak out. . The time is now!
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^
Will you ever ever accept their dispute of your attacks on their beliefs? Will you ever ever try to see things their own way? Will you ever ever step outside of yourself and try and view things objectively from their own point of view, try to understands what drives them and why they believe so passionately in what they believe in?
Thing is, you hardly ever call for objective debates. You're more into the 'lets burn them at the stake' technique. How does that eventually differ you from the terrorists, murderers, rapists etc?
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by Tudor6(f): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Will you ever ever try to see things their own way? Will you ever ever step outside of yourself and try and view things objectively from their own point of view, try to understands what drives them and why they believe so passionately in what they believe in?

I laugh. . . . You talk as if religion was invented yesternite.

Newsflash: that scourge has been around for milleniums. Every mugu on the street knows what drives the fanatic. . .this is the 21st century information is free and bountiful. Bear in mind most of us were former religionists and have lived or interacted with people of several faiths.

Thing is with similarly barbaric and backward ideas such as racism nobody squeals "lets reason with the white supremacist" or "Try and view things from the perspective of the skin head" rather we see aggressive campaings/outcry against such. How that makes anyone a terrorist, murderer or rapist is beyond me.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by chosen04(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
Poster, Have you been released? Please update us.
Re: Mukina Why Not Release Me by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
I have been released. tongue
Unfortunately, they've turned my plea thread into something else
. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Retired D.I.G Saleh Abubakar Ningi In Kano State. / I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja / How To Create A Skype Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.