Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics (45286 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by tropaz(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2016
Thunder fire poverty ooooo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by alaskido(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
My guys, whatever situation you find yourself, whatever your financial status is as @ today and in everything you do, please always give thanks to the ALMIGHTY GOD for there are people out there without a home, without clothes, without food, without a mum or dad and without friends and relatives, yet they still survive.

If God can provide food for the birds and animals, why not man created in his own image. Your time will surely come for prosperity. This is Femi Otedola's time. Your time will surely come one day.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by akandry: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari the fooll
see what hunger is causing tongue tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by tyson99(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2016
MARKone:
Femi wey dey form humble and prudent by displaying old Nokia phones to the media, I thought he'll be living in a Mud house and using Peugeot 504 1965 model as his personal, no be G Wagon I dey see there.
quit smoking weed u no go hear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by crisycent: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Xerox01(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
decatalyst:
May God punish poverty!

Anything attracting poverty to my life and family, catch fire!!!!
my brother water can still quench fire next time you say "fall down and die " no remedy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by ckjnr(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2016
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Rozaystunna(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by KingAfo(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
2 visible G-wagons ,s/pool, cleaner working tirelessly
Chai!!!! Thunder fire poverty.

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by osehfestus(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Instead say make you show the people way una don help Na wa oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2016
GWagn evrywere like say na toy God abeg I wan go buy recharge card abeg answer my call
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by maclexyiii(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2016
make she go marry na, na her papa house she wan die?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2016
decatalyst:
May God punish poverty!

Anything attracting poverty to my life and family, catch fire!!!!

Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want.

Bless the abundance coming to you instead.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by seangy4konji: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2016
And your grand ma deh still use 14 inch TV

U no get shame at all...

I bet if them go the house of the mamama weh born your mama,na lavish life she go deh live..

Fucktards...

mama soak akamu you chopping chinese.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Meanwhile, in other news... Original samsung galaxy s5 for sale. You can run any test you like to confirm it's not a clone but the original. Battery life is great. Phone is in perfect condition. Whatsapp me on 08137010369. (50,000)

Plus Clean alcatel one touch popstar for sale (15,000)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Mekenz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
plz how do I contact her?I need her d.j service at my bro wedding, schedule this weekend.... at least let me feel her groves,.......pm if u have hers.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by lalababy(f): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenfav:
Hustling for my own dough.. 'My money' and 'My Papa money' can never be the same thing!

Ladies.... Don't miss out on Queenzhair massive Xmas Price slash on assorted exotic human hair weaves and wigs.. Order now and experience the ultimate indulgent hair experience... Biko help my hustle ooo,especially as i no get billionaire father.. Lol.

God go pick ur call one day
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
MARKone:
Femi wey dey form humble and prudent by displaying old Nokia phones to the media, I thought he'll be living in a Mud house and using Peugeot 504 1965 model as his personal, no be G Wagon I dey see there.
SMH.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
ollymoore:
And so how can this help us for this season

Biko, help me ask o
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by uhiochris1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
am confused ?? dangote's house is also like that.

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by queenfav(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
lalababy:

God go pick ur call one day
Amen... Thanks dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by finesthaykay(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
You too can be a billionaire...Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics by Sunglow: 4:46am On Dec 21, 2016
MARKone:
Humility is not poverty. Most Poor people are never humble!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) / Chidinma Kedike Looks Different In New Selfie (photos) / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.