Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac (2986 Views)

Love Triangle 1 - The Storm / RENEGADE 1 (the Night He Was Supposed To Deflower His Girl; His Father Did!) / The Diary Of Nymphomaniac... Continuation Of Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 1: The Diary Of Nymphomaniac by legit9ja(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2016
The Diary Of Nymphomaniac: This is an interesting story that I will be sharing in series to my readers. Read and Enjoy! (Note: This is rated 18+; contains languages that are strong)

Just at the embassy, I was told to present a doctor’s report about my health status. Thinking I could just go and manipulate a test result anywhere, I smiled and was about leaving when I heard the voice of the consular saying thus “remember we have lists of recognized hospitals and doctors we trust so much. It is a shame you didn’t ask me”. I was shocked and managed to ask the consular if it made any difference? “Yes it makes!!” replied the consular.

“Nigerians are quite a funny people, you should know what I mean. See you 10am next week Tuesday”. I started wondering how this could be done. My heartbeat increased in rapid succession. If anything made me wana pee on my pants, it is the fear of going for H.I.V test. Just then I managed to get home into the hands of my happy dad.

“How did it go?” “Where you granted the VISA?” questions upon questions kept coming. I managed to calm him down, and explained that it was remaining my doctor’s report before I could be granted VISA to go for my schooling abroad. “Thank God all is done” said my father all beaming with a deep hearted smile. I found my way to my room, and lay on my bed, confused like someone who misplaced a salary cheque.

Questions upon questions kept flooding my head. What if I come out positive, I asked myself. But I was always doing Medical tests in school before every semester exam my inner voice queried: just shut your trap!! Another voice objected, everyone knows how flawed the medical system of his University is. You take a test today and get the result tomorrow! Who does that??I was as confused as our government’s economic team and the current recession.

Comment and Share To your friends.  Keep Visiting www.legit9ja.com for Next Episode

http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/12/episode-1-the-diary-of-nymphomaniac.html

(1) (Reply)

Ibale{virginity} / From Ghetto With Love (18+) / BETRAYAL /series/1,2,3 *censored*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.