Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? (920 Views)

Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / "How Is An Eternity In Hell A Just Punishment For Only A Human Lifetime Of Sin?" / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? by ezeking(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
Meeennn,
Na wah oohh. i did something i know God didnt like but i found it hard to feel i had done something wrong. Are we normal nowadays?? Dont u think we are all sick somehow? I have been feeling like this for sometime when i do something wrong and i know itz wrong. Dont we have the capacity to feel the sinfullness of sin anymore?? Amazzes me!!! embarassed cry
Re: Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? by ruescho(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2007
This is how sin works: if it wasn´t so sweet to sin no one would sin!
Re: Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? by lolabaloo(f): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2007
i hope u'r not rev king's family grin
it happens because the devil reminds of our sin, telling us is so big that we wont be forgiven. but the lord said come to me all that are in labour, i will give you rest with peace and love. which means God is always ready to forgive us. we should'nt forget that the devil is here to steal what belongs to us and must not be given the chance to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Sitcom: Little Mosque On The Prarie / Introducing Zaadz / What Is Your Favorite Bible Stories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.